of     1   

maplestick
#140840136Saturday, July 19, 2014 12:32 PM GMT

Hey everyone. I've been playing roblox for quite a while and since i have 5 weeks of vacation left and nothing to do, i decided to learn lua in my free time. I've recently bought a book online featuring tutorials and tips on how to make basic scripts and games in roblox. It hasn't arrived yet, but i've looked at a few pages and it looks very promising. Some of you may know this book already, and that's why i made this post. Roblox's language doesn't stay the same forever. Certain things can change, causing this book to learn me outdated things. I've been told to skip the "data persistance" if that's featured. There might be some other things as well. So my questions to all owners of this book are: What are the best chapters i can learn from? What's outdated? Have you had a good experience with this book? Is it easy to learn? I want to make sure i learn the right things. No false commands, broken scripts, or anything that no longer works today. So if anyone with this exact book wants to share his thoughts and experiences, it would be greatly appreciated! Have a pleasant day. ~Maple P.S.: English isn't my native tongue. Misspelled words may occur.
maplestick
#140862505Saturday, July 19, 2014 6:29 PM GMT

Maybe this book isn't as common as i thought. Feel free to leave a comment. Every bit helps.

of     1