of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Hydreigons
#140885060Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

This is my second attempt at a Pokemon Pad RP--the first has died due to inactivity and some members want it to be restarted. There are a few small twists; instead of being within the Sinnoh region, our adventure is taking place within the Hoenn region. The other twist is that we cannot be experienced trainers. We're starting out with one weak Pokemon that is our starter (your starter can be anything, not just the water / fire / grass starters) and nothing else. We're just beginning our adventure, we're newbies. You join, and if you're accepted, you're given the link to the pad. To those in the past thread, this is going to be on a different pad. Here are the CS's: Name: Age[15+] Gender: Inventory: Appearance: Clothing: Bio[optional]: Personality[optional]: Pokemon[max is 1, if you have any]: Location: Nickname: Species[which pokemon you are]: Gender[if genderless leave blank]: Age: Personality[optional]: Bio[optional]: Location: Trainer[if you have one]: Level[1-100]: [please be below level 15 if you're a trainers pokemon] You must make a CS for your Pokemon if you're a trainer. Not a lot of ROBLOX rules apply to this RP, seeing as it's not on ROBLOX, and pads don't have filters. Standard RP rules apply. If you need information, the rest of it should be supplied here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=139273627&PageIndex=1 We will most likely start tomorrow.
Cyantic
#140885218Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:29 PM GMT

so are we all together and doing it like a normal pokemon game or what?
Hydreigons
#140886651Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

we're all together and it is going to be like a normal Pokemon game, but we don't have to challenge the gyms in order, and there will be a different, fan-made team.
Cyantic
#140887244Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

count me as a possible maybe
Hydreigons
#140887354Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:53 PM GMT

wait, we don't HAVE to stick together, it's just that we all start in the same place and are all newbies to it. we can split up if people want to.
Hydreigons
#140889905Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:23 PM GMT

bump
Hydreigons
#140892872Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:54 PM GMT

bump
levian8877
#140893027Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:56 PM GMT

Would you allow this: the character is a elite champion but when he went Hoenn he restarted with an entirely new pokemon team
duck14
#140893171Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:57 PM GMT

I only went inactive as people raced away with posting when I wasn't around so it was hard to get back in. I would still like to use Luke though.
Cyantic
#140893188Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:57 PM GMT

not splitting up is what put it as a maybe it's like for most threads 'START IN HOENN' 'START IN SINNOH' 'START IN KALOS' 'START IN WEIRD WHITE AND BLACK REGION' nothing ever happens because not a single person is with someone else and then there's like no reason to do anything at all
Hydreigons
#140894401Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

we all have to be in hoenn now, and I know a good chunk of us will already be sticking together, but if you don't want to be a part of the plot you can start your own little thing, or just challenge the gyms and such.
duck14
#140894534Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:12 AM GMT

Will Luke be able to stay with Jane and Joshua this time?
Hydreigons
#140895279Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

hopefully, but I'm going to try and make the rp rely a bit less on activity, since that's what the last one suffered from
duck14
#140896016Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

Yeah I hope so. It was hard to catch up, since we are restarting does that mean Luke loses Salamance?
Hydreigons
#140896520Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:33 AM GMT

yes, he'll lose his other pokemon as well, we're all starting from the beginning.
duck14
#140896658Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:34 AM GMT

Ah I see. So we all start on the first day. That's probably better.
PawzKat
#140897807Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

Name: Pattyn Jaspert Grimm. Age[15+] Sixteen years of age. Gender: Male, duh. Inventory: I'll figure this out. Appearance: : Jasper stands at about 6'1, which, in his opinion he considers to be rather average for a guy his age. He weighs in at something around 150, his frequent activities keeping his build lean. Being tall, he is also lanky, and has a tendency to trip over his feet, or to accidentally knock something over with a backhand. A veteran runner, with lean, sinewy muscles in his legs. With skin colour that resembles something close to a creamy pale, with a hint of peach, he's certainly strange. Due to his fair skin, whenever Kayden is pressured to blush, his skin instantly heats up, becoming a splotchy, fiery red. Freckles can be spotted, falling over his nose and even lightly crossing into his cheeks. His eyes are green. Not the normal kind of green, which is a crisp, clear colour, but a more pronounced emerald, or jade. Actually, that's not really the truth. While it was not a lie that both irises are green, one might perhaps note that they're, well, different shades of green. His right, a deep, penetrating emerald, the colour that seems to stare through your soul and beyond. On the edge of this alluring emerald lay a ring of yellowish-hazel, a colour normally reserved the felinistic eyes of cats. Kayden's left eye, was a light slate. Similar to a blade, this faint, clear green could harden and strike, rendering one speechless at the plain mixture of these odd eyes. A rounded appearance, his eyes hold, they are lashed by his long, thick lashes, which have been described as "lashes" a girl could kill for. Pattyn's features could be described more as "rugged", or "sculpted", with prominent cheekbones and a chin. His hair is a dark, frenzied mess. Though while it isn't curly, his hair wouldn't be described as straight either. It can be called wavy, because, as stated, it was a mix of the two. It's also rare to see this boy comb it, as he prefers the mismatched strands and such. As for the accurate colour description, it's dark...almost black in colour with the occasional streak of a chestnut running through, which he dyed himself. His eyebrows match his hair colour, as in most cases. On some days, Jazz will run around with a faint stubble on his chin. Clothing: Pattyn wears glasses. The frame are a solid color, charcoal, with boxy lenses to frame this boys face. Unlike his brother, Jaspert wears a zip-up grey hoodie, with patches on the elbows from repairing the cloth. His blue jeans are scruffy, old, but he wears them still. This boy also wears a pair of vans, but green. Pokemon[max is 1, if you have any]: Graybar. Location: You choose. Nickname: Graybar. Species[which pokemon you are]: Riolu. Gender[if genderless leave blank]: Male. Age: Two months. Location: w/Pattyn. Trainer[if you have one]: Pattyn Grimm. Level[1-100]: Level thirteen.
Hydreigons
#140899191Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

pawz is accepted, although the age doesn't mix with the level according to my old rules, but we've made new rules in the pad, and are changing up how Pokemon age: they will evolve quicker here and mature faster, but if they're just a few months old it's common that they won't listen to you the pad link won't be sent out until tomorrow since I'm waiting on someone to come so I can create it
PawzKat
#140899298Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:00 AM GMT

Well I had no clue what to put. .v.
Hydreigons
#140899581Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:04 AM GMT

ah, sorry, in "the old pad*" just so we don't confuse anyone here is the link to the old rping pad, if any of you would like it, but besides chatting it's pretty useless: https://www.piratepad.ca/p/hydreigonspokemonrpforpiratepadnewversion for the location I guess I'll put you in the starting town, Littleroot Town, pawz another thing, here is a link to a map of hoenn, which will come in handy: http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/608/hoennkd5.jpg
Xyrial
#140902384Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:32 AM GMT

Name: Alistair Age[15+] 19 Gender: Male Inventory: Basic items like poke balls, potions, and a few TMs, a town map, etc. Appearance: Dark brown hair, with a couple red highlights in his bangs. He has black rimmed glasses, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. Clothing: Grey suit jacket, white dress shirt and pants. Bio[optional]: Unknown Personality[optional]: Charming, nice to be around but a little bit annoying at times, also kinda flirty, and overconfident. Pokemon[max is 1, if you have any]: Ralts Location: Eterna City Nickname: N/A Species[which pokemon you are]: Ralts Gender[if genderless leave blank]: Male Age: 16 Personality[optional]: Calm to an extent, and will follow any given command. However, when it enters combat, it will use its abilities to their fullest. Bio[optional]: Found by Alistair at a young age, and quickly befriended him, coming to live with him. It then decided to travel with Alistair on his Pokemon journey. Location: With Alistair Trainer[if you have one]: Alistair Level[1-100]: [please be below level 15 if you're a trainers pokemon] 12 (I'll introduce Lairyx later in the RP.)
levian8877
#140903084Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:39 AM GMT

Name: Jack Hallows Age[15+]16 Gender:male Inventory:pokeballx10x potionx5, repelx3, running shoes, map, swiss army knife(ten functions) wallet, pokedex, whatever phone thingy that we use right now there one in every game, trainer card, gym badge case, and a black book bag Appearance:has straight black hair the front reaching on top of his eyes the back his shoulders and the sides over his ears almond very dark blue eyes almost pich black however couple people claim it seems to light up in the dark and smooth pale bleached skin that resembles a dead mans giving him a almost undead look with a small faint white scar and a scar on his left leg on his cheek and under his left eye lean yet quite musclar he is 5'8 with a medium build Clothing:wears a plain black dress shirt the collar not buttoned up jeans with a black Leather belt and black and silver running shoes with a skull shaped sliver necklace with a ruby in its mouth a chain bracelet on his right arm and a black fur coat with two pockets on the bottom like usual and three inside pocket on each side with the words knights of nights on the back with skull breathin blue fire and swords and guns making wings hanging from his neck are a black bandana and a metallic looking goggles resembling ski goggles and a black bookbag making him look shady as heck Bio[optional]: Personality[optional]: Pokemon[max is 1, if you have any]:Beowulf Location:Hoenn (I'm guessing we start at the starting town) Nickname:Beowulf Species[which pokemon you are]:gible Gender[if genderless leave blank]:male Age:around 16 caught at 5 Personality[optional]: it is cool headed and serious and mature however will not stand any harm to its himself or his trainer who he trusts completely Bio[optional]: Jack's first pokemon caught at sinnoh Location:Hoenn in a luxury ball Trainer[if you have one]:jack Level[1-100]:14
Xyrial
#140903327Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:42 AM GMT

AHHHHH Eterna city is not in hoenn! Change that to Mossdeep city
Minun1020
#140903777Sunday, July 20, 2014 1:47 AM GMT

Name:Skylar Fortnight Age[15+] 15 Gender:Female Inventory:2 Pokeballs , 2 potions Appearance:Skylar has long brown hair reaching up to her shoulder.Her eyes are blue and she has a light skin tone.Her height is average for somebody her age and she has a slim build. Clothing:Skylar's clothes consist of a long sleeved white shirt with a pinkish white jacket with pokemon designs covering it.She wears long blue pants and a pinkish white bag that also has pokemon designs. Bio[optional]:To be Explained Personality[optional]:To Be Defined Pokemon[max is 1, if you have any]:1 Location:LittleRoot Town Nickname:N/A Species[which pokemon you are]:Axew Gender[if genderless leave blank]:Male Age:12 Personality[optional]:To be Defined Bio[optional]:To be Said Location:With Skylar Trainer[if you have one]:Skylar Level[1-100]: 14 (:D)
duck14
#140905244Sunday, July 20, 2014 2:01 AM GMT

Hydre, can you link me to the other sign up so I can find Luke's CS?

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right