of     1   

TaiskeUchimori
#141529182Friday, July 25, 2014 7:37 PM GMT

Original Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgk7i2zv-Vs No Love Eminem Ft Lil Wayne (Zen Uchimori = TaiskeUchimori/King Twelve = trojansqb12) {Verse 1- King Twelve/trojansqb12} Uh, Molemen. Okay you kicked and punched me. You was knocking (n)s down till you was nineteen. But then I came up bigger than you have ever seen. You acted like a thug But you wasn’t close to a fiend You said to choke on some (F)ing m0rphine But all I say is (f) what you say (N) I wasn’t scared of you in any way Uh, but you can kick me when I ain’t looking. You said you’d smoke me like you was barbecuing. Obviously it was a lie I told you to But you turned away looking like you was about to cry You know I’m not invincible But to beat me Learn the principles You just laying around with yo hoes You can try and knock me down but you won’t knock me down No love lost No love found [Hook ‒ Zen Uchimori & King Twelve:] It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now You kicked me when I was down But what you say just (don't hurt me) That's right b() (don't hurt me) And I don't need you (no more) Don't want to see you (no more) Ha, b() you get (no love) You showed me nothing but hate You ran me into the ground But what comes around goes around (yeah, yeah) I don't need you (don't hurt me) That's right (you don't hurt me) And I don't need you (no more) Don't want to see you, Ha, b() you get (no love, no, no love, no, no love, no, no love) Ha, b() you get (no love, no, no love, no, no love) And I don't need you (no more) Get em {Verse 2- Zen Uchimori/TaiskeUchimori} I’m insane again More insane than I have been, in my whole entire life, I can see it in my mind as I begin to kill these haters; I’m a little bit crazier than, most You going to report but no remorse as I kill these rappers cause of this crap and pull out my pen Im not ever gonna give in again Warning to the others, complete annihilation Look at these others how I cave em in, So how the f() can I join them when they are in graves, They say I rave because I like to blow up their houses ‘fore I kill off their kin, And the name’s Zen, get these whack rappers unchained ‘fore I kill em, where the f() is Koodak when you need him? Snatch the stage from him, how do I to take you seriously fool? I am gonna rap Yeah that crap did suck So you might wanna get out my trunk and to your basement tonight, and um, Forget all those rhymes you were gonna type and type new ones, But I’m afraid that it aint gonna make a difference When I kill this fool and eat the organs tonight, you don’t know my origins It’s a very deadly rush to feel the hate grow, In the place all the way to the threat, fellow I am not mellow, go to the river and drown the clown You can see the holes, in heads, I do really believe someone is off his meds, Hated now from the day I did join the game I so started to kill fellows and ignite a flame When I am not even at my meanest You can still get roasted ‘cause Zen is not sane, I’m not funny like Tall with a cane, Till I’m falling from the top I’m not gonna stop, I’m standing on top of my leadership board That means I’m on top of my clan and I’m not gonna stop till my mouse don’t click anymore. When you’re so good you can’t explain Because it isn’t even cool for you to go crazy anymore People just get sick cause you rhyme And they can’t even think of a rhyme one time anymore, And you can never stop my clan, You never slow the scary quick paste At any moment I’m going to take your face Killing anyone like Supreme and any other foe, They aren’t getting any apology mark my words, I’m relentless I cry blood, and I form black flames And that girl will be okay, she is safe, keeping the fame, but Where was you when I lost and needed my knife You get no love. [Hook ‒ Eminem & Lil Wayne:] It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now You kicked me when I was down But what you say just (don't hurt me) That's right b() (don't hurt me) And I don't need you (no more) Don't want to see you (no more) Ha, b() you get (no love) You showed me nothing but hate You ran me into the ground But what comes around goes around (around) I don't need you (don't hurt me) That's right (you don't hurt me) And I don't need you (no more) Don't want to see you, Ha, b() you get (no love, no, no love, no, no love, no, no love) Ha, b() you get (no love, no, no love, no, no love) And I don't need you (no more) B(), you get (no love)
TaiskeUchimori
#141530378Friday, July 25, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

Lower Chorus I forgot to change it to Zen and Twelve but, you all know what I mean
Wobull
#141530528Friday, July 25, 2014 7:49 PM GMT

I thought it was August Alsina's No Love or something Decent
TrappinInMiami
#141531027Friday, July 25, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

7/10 its not bad, actually, Zen has gotten better and king, the song wouldn't have been as good without you, no offense to Zen, Zen has mad potential. zens verse: strong 7 to a light 8 kings verse: strong 8 to a light 9 keep it up.
TaiskeUchimori
#141531253Friday, July 25, 2014 7:56 PM GMT

Thanks.
TrappinInMiami
#141533004Friday, July 25, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

Taiske I'm not trying to make u feel bad, tbh you're getting BETTER with every rap.
TaiskeUchimori
#141533281Friday, July 25, 2014 8:15 PM GMT

K thanks again
MANTIS21
#141533986Friday, July 25, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

"You said to choke on some (F)ing m0rphine" how is this even what
KingTrapIX
#141534287Friday, July 25, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

@man IDK LMFAO
MANTIS21
#141534456Friday, July 25, 2014 8:26 PM GMT

i mean you can choke on it in its liquid form i guess? but choke implies its blocking your airway so idk
guy2016
#177936019Friday, November 13, 2015 4:08 AM GMT

that was a little i want more

of     1