of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FettiKnox
#141893178Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

--Icarus Guide #17: Countries, And Races . The “West” Tyrannus’s Domain - The second richest city known to most, with the exception of Columbia. Many whom are part of the Rebellion live here, due to the unsafe conditions of Steamston. Columbia- The rich and members of the Order may reside here in peace while others suffering from the war are left on the ground. It is an extravagant city, home to the most fortunate of society, filled with lavish scenery. Steamston- Self explanatory; gangs, fights, and Rebellion/Order conflicts go on here. The 7 live here and will fight for freedom from the Black Watch. The Three Islands- Home to Tyr’s people and energists, long dead due to the Order’s ruthless genocide of their kind. To find these islands is to re-experience the horror of their mass-slaughter, another example of the Order’s merciless killing. Erebus,“The Southern Volcanic Wasteland” - Erebus is a country buried in lava and ash, the result of constant volcanic eruptions.The inhabitants of Erebus are known as Erebusian (Air-Re-Bis-E-An), residing in small urban cities, or underground towns. Erebus is a major source of rare-metals and fuels. During the War of the Zones, Erebus was destroyed, and the Erebusians were nearly killed off; very few Erebusians still live. GAEA, “The Land Of The Forests”-GAEA Is a naturally land of forests, and valleys, most of the hunters live there, the Valkyries are manage it but, GAEA has no leader, it is just a land of peace, and prosperity. the do not help in wars, but have a strong military force. Races- “Valkyries” - The Valkyries are a group of maiden warriors, who do not age after thirty one ,and they freeze their metabolism. They often fight for a good cause, and are a closed clan, they are usually kind, and helpful, but have a strong hate towards males. Healing others takes a toll on them, they usually have stunning beauty. “Tritons”-Absolutely normal, they posses no unusual skills, They are the humans of Icarus, their skin color is usually varies. “Foreigners”-Humans, you would say, but they call you foreigners, with no special attributes, yet the ability to do a wide array of things. “Crumblers”-Stranger-like appearances, they do not fit in very well, but they can shift looks and turn into objects for short periods of time. Many have been hired for spying, especially ones who can hold their form for a long time. They are not very well adept at fighting, and not that smart. Aelari-Humanlike in almost every way, except for behavior, and pointy ears. They are great hunters and have incredible stealth. “Seraph”-Human-like, battle-geniuses, perfect for combat. Somewhat smarter than humans, they can lead and enforce very well. Most are built and educated for Columbia’s guards. They have extreme pain resistance. Icarians-Stone men, the first people whom inhabited Icarus. Draconid- They live in the desert, scaled and capable of surviving the sandstorms and heat waves, some have been spotted near Steamston. Erebusians- They have a naturally dark skin tone, and have a high tolerance to foreign agents, drugs, and viruses, and Heat….hey are very tall, and have good metabolism, and are athletic. There are very few Erebusians, and they are worth a lot in the underground market. They are also famed for their fighting ability, They are Very, Very Rare. Columbians- They have a naturally light skin tone, and have great intelligence, they have a good resistance against cold, and they are usually great inventors , and make good medicine, they have a fast regeneration, they can heal a bullet wound in four days. -------------------------------------------------------------- SPECIAL REQUEST-If you are caught without the special permission, you will be asked to change your race. Ecarius-Majority of Ecarians are Energy users, strong and built too well for combat, they are very intelligent and very well built, an average Ecarius can lift two hundred pounds. Ecarius are extremely rare to come along by, since they have been annihilated, due to the Order defeating their rebellious spirit. “D’lagura”-Stone in form, they are recently discovered due to the awakening of the Icarians. These D’Lagura are very strong, and wise in origin. Much stronger than Ecarians, but extremely rare, due to the breaking off of the Icarians. To find one is a blessing to meet. “Orian”-Eyes looking flame-like, they are strangely capable of bringing terror to many towns.The tallest recording to be 12’11”, they often are extremely built, and dumb not in battle. They are capable of devastating the battlefield. Very few are found. “Phantus”-Smoke-formed, they are often clothed very well, and look just like you or I if you do not look closely. Strangest in origin, as no one knows where they came from, they are highly intelligent and build sophisticated structures, as some live in Columbia. (ADMIN REQUESTED) “Allerian”-Naturally born for fighting, they will stop at nothing to destroy the ones who interfere with their people. Many join the ones who are affiliated with killing, their nerves are often nulled in ritual to defeat others without emotions. “Thunderlings”-Born in the sky, they are often with thunder-like voices. Their eyes crackle with lightning and have an iron grip, they will stop at nothing for defending themselves and conquering the groundlings. Opposed to all except the Ecarians, they are unfriendly. “Cor-Clock”-Made from a genius off in the middle of nowhere, these clockwork beings are strange in origin, and are feeble, but beyond smart.. They often are stealing things so that they can better themselves and find different ways of expanding their race. “Thundermaw”-Savage, and destructive, they are scaled and giant, larger than almost any could see. They are often the most brutal, none have ever been harnessed in combat. Secluded near the Ecarian isle, they are tailed and large-jawed. Strong with almost anything, they are well-skilled in combat, and hyper-intelligent. They are often towering above most and bursting through doorways. “Val’yaant”-Winged, and hyper-intelligent, they rarely fight, and have a knack for making massive cities based around mountains. Their technology rivals all, as they studied the Icarians for long amounts of time. Some even predict that they rivaled the Icarians and fought them in a long war.
maxikodo
#141910925Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:58 AM GMT

Is it possible to had a little more in the draconid's description, i think is a little empty
lilsoldier4
#141919736Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

I'm struggling between Aelari and Seraph... My character doesn't talk all too much, however he took a bullet to the knee... Without collapsing completely, anyways. Possible to be half-half?
lee665
#141935706Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:45 AM GMT

okay none of those match my character because he is human very smart and is kinda likes to TRY to have a regular day but... that never happens what does that make him? oh and one more thing he is a time traveler oh and no one knows where he is from.
MichaelJKang
#141953332Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:13 PM GMT

Wait so can there be half breed?
Ieningrad
#141953873Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:21 PM GMT

This doesn't belong in this subforum. Repost it in either I Made That or Clans and Guilds.
cheetosrevenge
#141954168Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

For the 999th time this doesn't belong here. Get out. chk chk boom
ScarStrelok
#141954858Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:37 PM GMT

For the 999th time this doesn't belong here. Get out. x2
EmperorRelativity
#142125147Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:36 AM GMT

>roleplay game stay in
birm123
#142125217Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

G e T 0 u T
ScarStrelok
#142125424Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

This is for Roleplay threads, not games. Put this in IMT, at the most.
lilsoldier4
#142167507Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:42 AM GMT

This is a thread about a roleplaying game. Its legal.
82ndAirborneRanger
#142169311Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:35 AM GMT

So....do I have to follow this?
MechanicalDarkness
#142169494Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:41 AM GMT

This doesn't belong here. But because I like to play Icarus. I'm just gonna read it anyway.
ScarStrelok
#142174415Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:56 PM GMT

It's not here, as it belongs in IMT, before you say "PLAY IT YOURSELF!!!" I have a Mac.
rjgamer123
#142210936Thursday, July 31, 2014 8:52 PM GMT

I think the Foreigners need some more clarification. Like what makes them different from Tritons.
Stratarian
#142216729Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

Gotta be Aeleri for me
Dichotomous
#142242759Friday, August 01, 2014 2:50 AM GMT

I want to be a thunderling o3o (My RP character can manipulate lightning, sooooo)
Ieningrad
#142243150Friday, August 01, 2014 2:53 AM GMT

I'm giving up. These people have the brains of half a donkey's right asscheek. Why do we even try?
Tigertail110
#142250051Friday, August 01, 2014 4:13 AM GMT

Aelari bro. but Val'yaant is also cool.
stare129
#142322614Friday, August 01, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

Hmm my character should be a normal "human", but he has many of the attributes of a Colombian. Maybe I should change it.......
EmptyMega556
#142415122Saturday, August 02, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

So, where do the Aelari live?
Rowenoak
#142432677Sunday, August 03, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

@ lilsoldier4 bullet to the knee eh? *Gets out a guard uniform* Welcome to the Steamston guard my friend!
jaierreconnors
#142586788Monday, August 04, 2014 4:51 PM GMT

Are the Aelari fast or just have incredible stealth?
malik6300
#142815256Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

Yea, can there be half breed's?

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right