of     1   

Firewarrior321
#142096129Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

Okay, apparently the other reasons weren't enough. These are the old reasons: The home button is not in the main header. Leaderboards, an obsolete thing, IS in the main header. ROBUX is in the main header instead of "Trade" which would make more sense. "Settings" is just another way to get to your profile. Only a minority of people use "Help". The "Search" bar ought to be center right, next to the currency since it has nothing to do with the stuff on the left. The "Search" bar should not have a magnifying glass symbol that searches since options are presented. "Upgrade now" Is stupid and vague. "Builders Club" should be at the top. "Trade currency" should not be under tickets. Tickets re not special. Tickets are not the only tradable currency items. "Buy ROBUX" should not be under ROBUX. It should not even be there at all since there is already a "ROBUX" button in the main header. The entire....um...thing...on the left side of the screen is bulky and unnecessary. Why put the username over there to the left? Another way to redirect to your profile? Oh, gee, thanks! The other three ways were too mainstream. Put it in that ominous gap between the search bar and the currency. Speaking of that ominous gap, it is awful. (It's hard to focus on this thread with that big grey blob of words lurking to my left. *Cringes*) These are the new arguments: •Some people make the argument that ROBLOX is trying to milk money out of the community. Personally, I don't care about that. I'm also pretty sure that 99.82% of the community knows what Builders' Club is. Adding three extra ways to get to it will not cause them to reach the conclusion: "OMG I NEED IT NOW". If I am wrong, I am certain that a complete UI overhaul is not the way to inform ROBLOXians about Builders' Club. •Some people make the argument that ROBLOX is outfitting the UI for Mobile devices. I highly doubt that. The majority of users are on the vanilla website and tend to stay here. If I am wrong, then the ROBLOX Administrators are probably mentally inept, or are sadists. •Some people make the argument that ROBLOX needs to improve. Creating a new User Interface JUST to get rid of the old one is not an improvement. It is an adjustment. A bad one at that. If ROBLOX wanted to improve, they would continue bringing epic updates like the Pathfinding API or Game Universes, or work to bring CSG editor. So it must be the Builders' Club aspect, which I have already said is useless. Here are other ways to inform ROBLOXians of Builders' Club: Put a text button labelled "What is Builders' Club?" on profiles. Make a tutorial for new accounts showing them how to use the website. Make labels show up under off-site advertisements saying: "Get rid of ads" Et cetera Et cetera Or maybe I am just missing something. •Some people make the argument that ROBLOX is just testing a new layout. *Cough* Test Website *Cough* *Cough* Use it *Cough* •Some people make the argument that ROBLOX made the UI bland to emboss Builders' Club. Go back 14 lines and read again. Repeat until you get the point. •Most people say it should be an option. That would fix everything. Everything. Every complaint. EVERYTHING. Everyone would be happy. EVERYONE. Except for trolls and idiots. •Once again I emphasize, THINGS ARE OUT OF ORDER! >I will rip out your duodenum

of     1