of     1   

ThatLuaScripter
#142214375Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

while true do playerz = game.Players:GetPlayers() for i,v in pairs(playerz) do TextBox = v.PlayerGui.TextBox wait() TextBox.Text = "Katie's here again and I need to guide you to the safe zone, Listen to me." wait(20) TextBox.Text = "Wow, that was a lot of zombies. Be careful through the next wave! Blue bricks heal you, while Red bricks do damage." wait(20) TextBox.Text = "I will guide you still. You are still far away. Come here and watch out for those zombies!" wait(20) TextBox.Text = "You're getting closer." -- To Remove It Basically wait(20) TextBox.Text = "Remember Survive!" end repeat until game.Workspace.Value == game.Players.NumPlayers wait(1) end I want this script to shutdown when there are no players in "Players" and I want a script that regens, and teleports the people in the game when everyone died.
ThatLuaScripter
#142214565Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

I want a script also that people can't respawn in players when they died. I need them to spawn in Lobby. I need a script that the girl doesn't text untill all the zombies are killed in the wave. And I also need a script when the zombies are all killed in the wave the next wave starts.

of     1