CrabbyMars
#142424657Sunday, August 03, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

(That's very simplistic. Anyway, I got the character sheet done. God bless, you do not understand how bad I wanted to play the Nightmares and use this character. Let's hope there are not any errors in it.) Each of you is pulled out one by one into a different room where you are interrogated. The room is dark and eerie, a barely audible creaking and wailing bouncing off the walls. The room smells rather clean, as if it was just sprayed with fresh bleach. Soon, the person who pulled you in starts to speak. "Excuse me, Sir or Madame, but I never got your name in that room, can you tell me what it is?" Jade kicks up her stilettos on the desk, leaning her head back against the chair and moa.ning from frustration. “Jade Moran,” She grumbles, crossing her arms over her chest. "Alright, Jade Moran what is your gender and birthday? (The year is 2014)" “Last I checked, I was female,” She answers, “I was born June 6th, 1996. If I was born sixteen years later, I would be a literal spawn of Satan!” "Hmm...Yes, very interesting. How do you act?" “Average? What in Satan’s holy name is your question supposed to mean?” She growls, slamming her stilettos on the floor and leaning forward to face where the voice is coming from. Jade is incredibly observant and is especially good at puzzles. If she gets most of the pieces, she can piece the idea/concept/item together in moments. She is also rather good with making connections to things. Jade is generally a very calm person, which is used to hide her severe anxiety. She is incredibly sarcastic and cracks jokes about every moment she gets to – should I also mention that she is an incredibly good liar? "Since this room's light is so dim, I can't get your appearance, can you tell me what you look like?" “Black hair, brown eyes, I also have this annoying zit on my forehead – when you let me out can I borrow a mirror? God, it is painful. Spiked jacket, black shirt and black pants – I should also mention the spikes on them too, good for stabbing people. I’m wearing stilettos at the moment. Oh! I also have multiple facial piercings; I need to keep up this punk look, y’know?” She jokes, casually. Despite the high levels of anxiety running through her, her voice is incredibly – almost annoyingly – calm. It can be assumed that she abuses dr.ugs. Jade is known to wear dark makeup – black lipstick, eyeliner, the whole nine yards – she tries to keep to the “goth punk” look that her old friends got her involved in. She has a variety of scars and bruises across every portion of her body, though thanks to the full on coverage from her clothing, they are hidden. Jade, in general, stands at a tall height without her stilettos (around 5’10) and with the stilettos, she is 2 inches taller. Her hair, at the moment, is pulling off the eighty’s rock look. "Now, if you could just fill this paper out for me and give it to me when you are done, I would appreciate it, my victim." Biography: I was homeless for my highschool years, I still went to school but hey, got into the wrong crowd. I also aced all my classes too. Woo! Go me! That’s about it. Nothing else worth noting. I mean, I lived average up until my house burnt down. You hand the paper back to the man, and you are then shoved out of the room. A black robe is handed to you by a guard, and the guard tells you to put it on. OOC (Out of Character) portion (None of these are optional, attempt to fill in all of them): What does your character fear?: Jade has separation anxiety disorder – in general, she has the most god-awful phobia of separation. She also fears death and just the thought of it sends her into a panic attack. It should also be noted that she does suffer from OCD and her obsessions/compulsions relay into her fears as well (such as germs). Finally, she fears: bugs, puppets, illusions and not being able to figure people out. She despises engimas. Does your character see anything, such as ghosts and spirits?: When she begins to hallucinate, indeed she does. She suffers from insomnia and with the lack of sleep comes hallucinations. How was your character treated when they were at home?: Before her house burned down, she was treated phenomenally well. She was not spoiled; however got all the care she needed. When her house was burnt down, the family had to split up and Jade decided to leave her household and live on the streets (She was not very good at making decisions). How does your character act in scary situations?: Not well, she goes straight into a panic attack. In basic, she cannot function. First, she removes all her emotions until she can remove herself from the situation and once she is removed, she literally cannot function. She becomes incoherent and hysterical. That’s usually the case, though if she does not remove herself from the situation in time, she does have the panic attack and is usually worse than her usual ones. Have they been involved in a supernatural phenomenon?: No. Have they been in love before?: Yes. Does your character see abnormal things?: Only during hallucinations! What is your timezone?: Mountain Time: the timezone that never changes.
taIizorah
#142424794Sunday, August 03, 2014 12:30 AM GMT

Each of you is pulled out one by one into a different room where you are interrogated. The room is dark and eerie, a barely audible creaking and wailing bouncing off the walls. The room smells rather clean, as if it was just sprayed with fresh bleach. Soon, the person who pulled you in starts to speak. "Excuse me, Sir or Madame, but I never got your name in that room, can you tell me what it is?" "Estrella Whitehill, Though my nickname is Ella. Why do you need to know this?" "Alright, [insert name here] what is your gender and birthday? (The year is 2014)" "I was born on April nineteenth in the year of 2000, and I am female, which you can probably tell from my voice." "Hmm...Yes, very interesting. How do you act?" "I'm sarcastic, sometimes I can probably come across as a little rude. I'm paranoid, and I frequently wonder about a lot of things." "Since this room's light is so dim, I can't get your appearance, can you tell me what you look like?" "I'm the Easter Bunny. A giant rabbit," She rolls her eyes, "I have blonde hair with some vibrant green streaks, and pale blue eyes. I'm what I consider to be around average height and weight." "Now, if you could just fill this paper out for me and give it to me when you are done, I would appreciate it, my victim." Biography(Not optional, just 1-2 sentences): Estrella takes the paper and scribbles down, 'My mother and father never married. I had a brother too, but he lived with my mother, while I lived with my father. Also, I never had many friends, because I wasn't too good at making and maintaining friendships." You hand the paper back to the man, and you are then shoved out of the room. A black robe is handed to you by a guard, and the guard tells you to put it on. OOC (Out of Character) portion (None of these are optional, attempt to fill in all of them): What does your character fear?: She has a fear of spiders, of being buried alive, of drowning, of being unable to control her body, of confinement, of physically harming others, and of going blind. Does your character see anything, such as ghosts and spirits?: No. How was your character treated when they were at home?: She was well cared for, and her father encouraged her to follow her dreams. How does your character act in scary situations?: She will likely tense up or freeze, and may scream, depending on the situation. Estrella also may close her eyes to avoid having to see anything. Have they been involved in a supernatural phenomenon?: No. Have they been in ×love before? (If so, in a PM I will ask you to explain that person to me): No. Does your character see abnormal things?: No. What is your timezone? (I do not need your state or anything else, just the timezone you are in; I can plan accordingly if I know the Timezone): AST, Or Atlantic Timezone. [1 hour ahead of EST.]
Cyantic
#142432210Sunday, August 03, 2014 2:01 AM GMT

{more things to read. will see about doing it and getting a starting post out 10:00PM central and i'm still giggling at soard btw}
Cyantic
#142433038Sunday, August 03, 2014 2:10 AM GMT

(alright, everyone's accepted except for the two people who were in a previous relationship and crabby allows party invites or pms or something you are worse than a hermit)
CrabbyMars
#142438267Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

(Sorry I changed it.)
soardlo
#142438791Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

Giggle away I may have been wrong about her being pissed but I HIGHLY doubt you can make this successful, and I don't mean many characters, I mean actually RP it perfectly and fully. Unless crabby helps. Otherwise I highly doubt it. ̲̅N̲̅ᴏ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʟ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ᴇ̲̅·̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ϙ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʟ̲̅﹐̲̅ ̲̅D̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ʀ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɢ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅I̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴛ
Cyantic
#142440969Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:38 AM GMT

Y'know soard, I love how much faith you have in me. All the faith indeed.
soardlo
#142441311Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

I love how in the last month you've only gotten one of your RPs past 20 pages that I remember. Let alone someone elses RP. Let alone an RP that had so many plot twists and hidden motives. ̲̅N̲̅ᴏ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʟ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ᴇ̲̅·̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ϙ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʟ̲̅﹐̲̅ ̲̅D̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ʀ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɢ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅I̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴛ
Kipec
#142442316Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:52 AM GMT

20 pages is like amazing, most of the RPs I make fail like shat.
Cyantic
#142442511Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:54 AM GMT

20 pages? You have your facts wrong, soard. The only thing that I really counted as successful were my ISRPs that people like even though they suck. Didn't make it to 20 pages. Regardless, how does that matter? I don't see why you should bother trying to pester me with stuff that may or may not happen. If you are trying to prove a point, I'm afraid it's lost in the insults.
soardlo
#142442876Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:58 AM GMT

I've not made a single insult, only statements. You're aggression makes you highly assumptive towards my motives. ̲̅N̲̅ᴏ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʟ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ᴇ̲̅·̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ϙ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʟ̲̅﹐̲̅ ̲̅D̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ʀ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɢ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅I̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴛ
Cyantic
#142442997Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

What funny man you are.
CrabbyMars
#142443601Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:05 AM GMT

Usually, I stay out of these arguments, though for this one I simply cannot. In all honesty, Cyan is probably one of the most capable people to control the actual game. The game itself is not something that you just go in and find and twist plot threads and everything - nor is it just about horror, gore and a small game of chess. It's about testing the creativity of the controller and of the actual players - which is equally taxing to both sides. See, when I start these I tell myself, "We're going to finish this one" though, we never can because either I lose creativity, or the players lose their creativity. Cyan is one of the most creative people I know and I know they could finish the thread for once and we could have our first, legitimate winner. In general, the whole point of The Nightmares was to test everyone's creativity and I can tell you that it has definitely evolved from the very first round. When I began it, I was planning that the "winner" would take control of the next thread and be the actual controller, bending the game (though not the plot) to their liking, since the thread was never finished, it could never happen. It's truly why I was not angry, because I was glad someone took over after the last one stopped - I am also incredibly happy that Cyan and Picka decided to take over as they are some of the best (and most creative) RPers on here. TLDR; I have a ton of faith in Cyan, and I am actually doubting that this RP will NOT be successful. So please, if we could stop throwing insults. (By the way, I do like the compliments, Soard. [my apologies if it came out sarcastic and also if this post is late])
PickachuGirl
#142443946Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:09 AM GMT

" I am also incredibly happy that Cyan and Picka decided to take over as they are some of the best (and most creative) RPers on here." u-uhm flushes deeply `v`
soardlo
#142443987Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:09 AM GMT

Now that is certainly an interesting idea there crabby, also another unexpected twist lol. But in that case you should totally make something new soon We need something awesome And I want to join another of your RPs. But not this one, cyan hates my guts and won't even join an RP she made most of in a collab(she didn't post it, other guy did) because I'm joining it. So I HIGHLY doubt I'd get in, or survive. So you should totally make something new. ̲̅N̲̅ᴏ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʟ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ᴇ̲̅·̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ϙ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʟ̲̅﹐̲̅ ̲̅D̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ʀ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɢ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅I̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴛ
Cyantic
#142444105Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:10 AM GMT

I'd have to be overruled to let you in by pick and Crabby, but I never lie with any dice.
CrabbyMars
#142444199Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:11 AM GMT

If I had help on a new RP, I would totally make something new.
soardlo
#142444280Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

I'm down to help 12 AM and nothing better to do totally down and yea, told you cyan wouldn't let me in lol ̲̅N̲̅ᴏ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʟ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ᴇ̲̅·̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ϙ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʟ̲̅﹐̲̅ ̲̅D̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ʀ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɢ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅I̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴛ
PickachuGirl
#142444362Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:13 AM GMT

i would help pvp
Cyantic
#142445213Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:22 AM GMT

It's not because I dislike you [okay yeah a tiny bit], it's more like I don't trust either of us to remain civil. We're two people from two different groups, and sometimes it's just petty arguments that end up in nothing RPing. Other times? It's like this.
Cyantic
#142447643Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:50 AM GMT

A voice wakes you up from your hazy sleep. "Hello." For some of the more adventurous, you could open your eyes and see a young girl, wearing a white jacket and a black zipper staring at you. As your eyes focused, your could tell certain details. A red cross on the pocket of the jacket. White jeans, cuffs faded with blood. Black hair that looks like it hasn't been combed in quite a while. Fearful, fast moving eyes. "I see a few of you are awake. Nothing to fear, yet at least." Looking around at the room, it appears not to be a lot. The carpet's red, fairly comfy carpet at that. On the wall are all sorts of paintings. Some resemble real paintings, others are wonderfully bizarre and different. A man staring at someone looking oddly disfigured, with brass all over his hands. Another pictures a room filled with thin yellow, and you can see through it to look at a library, full of people, sitting asleep as if in a trance. A dog sitting in a doghouse with the word GABE on the roof of it. The dog, while seeming calm enough, has sharp, almost cartoonish like teeth. A spider sits, spinning it's beautiful web. Looking past the web reveals a frightened child, looking in fear and awe. A plane that is nosed downwards, with the clouds and sky whisking past it in a few artful upward strokes. In the picture is also a single strike of lightning coming from a white cloud. A woman sits in a room, dark and old with age. She seems tense and fearful, lying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. Other then the well drawn paintings, there seems to be some food on a small table. Cheese and crackers seem prominent, but there is some chips and salsa. For drinks, purple liquid that looks like wine or grape juice.
Kipec
#142448623Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:02 AM GMT

(Were starting :DDDDDD)
Kipec
#142449095Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:09 AM GMT

Kevin groaned at the sight of the room he looked back and forth noticing the bizarre paintings, even admiring a few. As he noticing the painting with a plane in a nose dive he shivered remembering his long forgotten nightmares of being a passenger on a plane like that. to lighten his own mood he walked over and began to eat his tension away.
CrabbyMars
#142449272Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:12 AM GMT

Jade winced after seeing the Lolita being in front of her. She began to blink awake, running her black gloved hands through her hair as she sat up with a groan. "What in God's unholy name," She grumbled. Her joints ached, her muscles were spasming underneath the skin and all the while she was trying to maintain her calm facade. She ran her hands over the spikes on her jacket, just to make sure her precious leather jacket was still there. She then began to stand up and attempted to catch her balance on her stilettos. She pointed a long, thin finger at the being, "Who are you, Lolita doll? And where is here?" She growled.
PickachuGirl
#142449782Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:20 AM GMT

(bla) Simone was resting her head onto the carpet, her yellow hair dripping out from he black hood as she was sleeping on her side, nearly on her stomach earlier. "H-huh?" she muttered softly, her voice softly spilling out from her mouth, nothing to be heard if someone wasn't paying attention. Her first thought when she woke up was that the floor was strangely soft, something of a nice quality build, she might have imagined. That's not to say she felt fine, her joints and bones ached, and her head was sore, but, it was better than she had felt in a while. Simone slowly rose up into a slightly more comfortable sitting position, her hood falling off her head and draped behind her, the rest of the robe covering her thin, slightly weak body. She rubbed her eyes with one hand, and shoved her messy strands off her face with the other, as they itched her cheeks in an uncomfortable manner. She looked around, seeing a bunch of paintings she really didn't feel to comprehend or to examine closely, and some food on a small table from about a few feet away from where she was sitting. She also saw a woman standing, one that spoke earlier, but felt a bit intimidated by her, but decided to mostly stare at the crackers, trying to decide how she would continue from here.