of     1   

Sulfone
#142772475Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:00 PM GMT

I decided to re-make a forum game I made in 2011. It's similar to other choice games, with an exception. Instead of the owner making up the choices, you answer the person's above you post and make up several choices. Current rules (may change): Unless the person above says not to, you have to a choose a choice from the person above you. Don't make the story change too much in a single post. For example, don't have the Earth suddenly explode for no reason. You have to put a minimum of 3 choices for the next person. Your post may be ignored if you break the rules. Examples: ___________________________________________________________________________ C You went outside and see an ice-cream truck stop nearby. What do you do? A. Go to the ice-cream van. B. Don't go to the ice-cream van and think of where to go next C. Go back inside ___________________________________________________________________________ A You go to the ice-cream truck and there's a line to it. What do you do now? A. Wait in the line and buy ice-cream B. Steal ice-cream C. Go in front of the line and buy ice-cream D. Go away from the ice-cream truck ___________________________________________________________________________ I'll start: You woke up and are hungry. A. Get breakfast B. Have a snack C. Go watch TV D. Exit the house E. Go back to sleep
JakeR2000
#142777470Wednesday, August 06, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

A. You eat breakfast.. now what? A. Go watch TV B. Go to the Computer C. Go Outside D. Go back to sleep
Sulfone
#142891683Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:00 PM GMT

B. You turn on your computer. What are you going to do on the computer? A. Play games B. Foruming C. Looking for a job D. Turn off the computer E. Send people emails for no reason F. Watch Youtube videos
LevelMacedonio
#142892219Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:06 PM GMT

G. All Of The Above. You do all that stuff. What do you do now? A. Eat a Hot Pocket B. Continue on the Net. C. Decide to become a secret agent. D. Go to sleep.
JakeR2000
#142894356Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:33 PM GMT

D. Go to sleep You wake up, what happens next? A. Go back to sleep B. check clock C. go watch TV D. go outside
cardude2001
#142894688Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:36 PM GMT

E. Go to school and earn an A+ on your End of Course assessment. You decide to walk down a randomly placed, long hallway. You hear a noise. You turn, but see nothing. There it is again! What is it? A. A bee B. A humaniod that looks so withered and wallow C. Cardude2001 D. This thread
LevelMacedonio
#142895022Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:40 PM GMT

D. This thread You need to get rid of it. You... A. Pull out your bazooka and kill this thread. B. Open the nearest window and set it free.
cardude2001
#142895192Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:42 PM GMT

A. Pull Out a Bazooka and Kill This Thread You just realized that this is the formula for line of best fit: ^ y = mx + b What do you do now? A. Excercise to get fit B. Do math C. Be too lazy to answer and decide to DOdGE this question.
The_Villager
#142895625Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

C You be too lazy what happens now a the teacher grounds you b You run away from school
cardude2001
#142896180Thursday, August 07, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

c. You run into school Now what? (You can only choose 1 thing) A. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice B. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice C. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice D. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice E. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice F. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice G. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice H. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice I. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice J. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice K. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice L. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice M. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice N. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice O. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice P. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice Q. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice R. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice S. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice T. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice U. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice V. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice W. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice X. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice Y. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice Z. You get angry that I choose something that isn't a choice My point is, you can't escape this one! >:D
JakeR2000
#142993700Friday, August 08, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

::[[__ABOVE IS IGNORED]]:: REPEAT REPEAT __Answer: C. Think for a second and then answer the question... The bell rings, school is now out for the day.. what do you do now? A. Go to a friend's house B. Go home C. Stay at school and study
deano187
#142995949Friday, August 08, 2014 5:30 PM GMT

B.Go to home What will you do at home? A.Play video games B.Go to internet C.Go to your bedroom and master-bait. D.Watch the TV E.Die
Sulfone
#143100852Saturday, August 09, 2014 6:09 PM GMT

(I would had ignored cardude2001's first post, since it broke rule 1, but I'll just continue from here instead because we're basically back where we started now. I'll make option G of this post an example of an exception.) D. Watch the TV You turn on the TV and are on some boring ad channel. What would you want to watch? A. Comedy shows B. Cartoons C. Documentaries D. The boring ad channel E. Nothing and turn off the TV F. The news G. Something else. > (write what you want to watch here)

of     1