of     1   

KDotii
#143136851Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:33 AM GMT

[VERSE 1] I got problems that i wish you know I got bigger problems then you So why you talking bout the money that I owe Like as if I didnt know man It dont mean nothing to me Cause right now I got my mama crying And my grandmother dying Could you please stop fking with me Listen here I aint lookin for no tears But my grandma got a year And my Momma keep smoking that sht On top of that im broke Please put that in your notes For the next one to call me up talking that sht I got a hella problem Better run away before they drop them Better keep a secret before they pop him Living in chicago is tough To live out here u gotta be rough To live out here u need to survive Because when u get down ders no way to revive [CHORUS] Life dont pass me by (by) Because sometimes it will be messed up dont ask me why (why) Gotta keep this strengh to move and no tiem to cry (cry) So Looonely days i say goodbye (bye) Got a day to live some life it wont pass me by Life dont pass me by (by) Because sometimes it will be messed up dont ask me why (why) Gotta keep this strengh to move and no tiem to cry (cry) So Looonely days i say goodbye (bye) Got a day to live some life it wont pass me by [VERSE 2] Nah I aint mad its sad you went from bad to real bad Two kids that don't even know their real dad Real sad girl i wish you still had it Then maybe you could get a taste of livin Villematic Is he still at it? yall be talkin about the same sht Thats how i feel about it mama was a real addict Thats why i dont respect that lyin ass gey sht you talkin Hes planning funerals you might fit the coffin [CHORUS] Life dont pass me by (by) Because sometimes it will be messed up dont ask me why (why) Gotta keep this strengh to move and no tiem to cry (cry) So Looonely days i say goodbye (bye) Got a day to live some life it wont pass me by Life dont pass me by (by) Because sometimes it will be messed up dont ask me why (why) Gotta keep this strengh to move and no tiem to cry (cry) So Looonely days i say goodbye (bye) Got a day to live some life it wont pass me by [VERSE 3] Get on your job lil mane this aint Saturday We in two different lanes you cant navigate We in two different games you playin patty cake Brother youre lame youre Shane Battier You out of shape my mind run a mile a minute The skys the limit Im so high im divin in it My rides is tinted My knobs gettin slobbed up in it She hollerin God man you wouldve thought that God was in it But its just a niga God invented The best out foolish pride will make you not admit it But if this sht aint fire niga why you noddin with it? The hate in your blood cant stop your soul from vibin with it Now you all conflicted cause my flows is wicked
Vaxire
#143137175Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:36 AM GMT

you used a title that was used by like 4 other artists lmao
yourtypicalmoron
#143137331Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

aint got no flow they're just lyrics on a roblox OP fell off harder than trinidad james (OP will never blow up tho)
makeupdoll
#143137529Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

bl4k ppl ewewewewewewewewewewew
LilBobbyPorter
#143140679Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:18 AM GMT

4/10..
HygenistHygenist3
#143140869Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:20 AM GMT

0/10 Is this a joke, or something? Because it sorta reads like one.
RoseXXIII
#143143340Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

7/10

of     1