of     1   

hiphop10unity
#143179833Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:40 PM GMT

Artist: Young Roola Contributing artists: Album: Faithful Aggression http://www.roblox.com/Young-Roola-Faithful-Aggression-item?id=171250264 (Intro) (YOUNG ROOLA ON THE BEAT...) (Verse 1) Sometimes I get distracted on the job at hand And it's just too hard to plan what I wanna plan Make the calls to my nikkas, take my struggles away (F) the "can't do it" (s), cause I'll do it today Either way you need to go, man, that's fine wit me Stay on the game wit some rhymes to keep I'm tryna see, the quality inside this streets That we live in or perish, two gun shots, a nikka momma weeps What price did we have to pay, (s) ain't fair Sometimes I gotta backtrack, stop, and stare Now if nikkas is tryna get bigger but they step in my way You askin for trouble, it's a struggle, how we all lose track every day (Hook) Take the call I'm stuck in my own lane So lost, when is this gonna change Take the call I really could use some advice though No touchin my limits, you bark, but I bite though (Verse 2) Yea, I better get somethin out of this All this (s) I did without havin one doubt of this Proud of this, my accomplishments are making me who I am This plan I had of gettin from the (f)in ghetto to a new land A nikka wanna play me, hardcore, what I'm gonna do Better clear the damn way, cause I'm comin through Makin calls to my nikkas, it's business that we had visioned A reality that people would witness, makin my own decisions Some I regret and others was alright But sometimes I get distracted in the fight Phone calls to the people that were close to me So I could wake up and start focusing I'm bringing in down, turning it around, this beat loud I run this whole town, nikka, how that sound (Hook) Take the call I'm stuck in my own lane So lost, when is this gonna change Take the call I really could use some advice though No touchin my limits, you bark, but I bite though (Interlude) Hey yo dawg you up? (S), man, I'm lost right now, nikka. Imma get there though. (Outro) Take the call.

of     1