of     1   

mook404
#14329409Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:45 PM GMT

Craft:First the craft tool the controls for craft are:Q when your mouse is over the item you want to craft, E to clear ingredents, Z to craft tools, And C to craft all non tool items. Backpack:Now for the Backpack tool to use the backpack you must press Q to scroll through you foraged items. (see paragrah 3 for foraging) Foraging:To Forage simpily use the forage tool and click a item to forage..the amount of time it takes to forage it depends on how big the item is.Once Foraged the item you foraged will be in your backpack.You cannot forage:moutains, baseplates, water, animals, etc. Tools:To Use A Weapon Simpily Press A Characters Head, If the head is covered up with a hat etc. press the body, a head hit does the full damage a body click only does half.
Edd1148
#14566050Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:19 AM GMT

Okay... this is to possibly lessen the number of newbies asking '...how do...'. I'll be listing all I know in Survival 202. You start the game with 100 Hunger, Thirst, and Health. Should any of these stats reach 0 or into the negatives, you will die, and reset with maximum Hunger, Thirst, and Health. Occasionally , people make their groups/tribes/civilizations/clans on different islands. Some require skill to be allowed into their group and on that island, so the L...O...N...G Manual/Recipe List below may help. Death - You are dead, and lose all your tools in the grey boxes below on your screen, except the ones you automatically start out with. However, you keep anything Foraged into your Backpack. ________________ Crafting - Use this tool in Survival 202 to create tools, weapons, and other things you may need in Survival 202. (On your Keyboard) Q (with Mouse Cursor|-|That Arrow that follows where you move your mouse|-|) Add any raw material that your Mouse Cursor is hovering over to your Recipe. E Reset your Recipe. Z When you think your Recipe is complete, press Z to make a tool or whole entity. |-|Goes in the grey boxes below on your screen.|-| C When you think your Recipe is complete, press C to make an object or part of some whole. |-|Goes in your in-game backpack.|-| ________________ Forage - Use this tool in Survival 202 to collect any material, including food, and store into your Backpack. |-|The duration of foraging varies depending on the size of the material you are foraging. You are also stuck in place while foraging.|-| ________________ Swim - Float while moving in a certain direction with the WASD or Arrow Keys on water in Survival 202 for one minute maximum. After swimming you can not use it again until after the equivalent amount of time you used the Swim Tool. You start to drown with 4-6 seconds, losing 25 Health at a time. ________________ Grab/Drag Tool - Drag objects or parts of some wholes. |-|Can not drag weapons, tools, whole entities.|-| ________________ Eat/Drink Tool - While using this tool, click on food or on pools/puddles of water to eat and/or drink. Edible/Fills Thirst -Cacti Fruit -Apple Edible -Bread |-|May be burnt, eating this will still fill Hunger, but lower Thirst.|-| -Berries -Fish (Must be cooked to fill more hunger, though may be eaten Raw while lowering your Health.) |-|May be burnt, eating these will still fill Hunger, but lower Thirst.|-| (In order of least filling of Hunger to most filling of Hunger) |-Minnow |-Blue Gill |-Salmon (The following may be eaten multiple times.) |-Trout |-Bass _________________ Backpack Tool - Q to cycle through your backpack, click on the ground near you to place that item/food where you clicked and out of your backpack. You may Forage again to put back into your Backpack. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ RECIPES: (Follow the order of instructions to be successful in Crafting.) (You must Forage Raw Materials to make these Weapons/Objects/Tools/Whole Entities.) '+' - Press Q 'Z or C' Complete Recipe Weapons: Melee (Tool) Stone Knife = Stone + (Bush) Leaves, Z (May also be used to make Raw Wood Material into Weld Bricks |-|Can 'stick' onto most or all surfaces and not fall|-|) (Tool) Stone Axe = Small Bush Stump + Stone, Z (Click several times on Large Trees to Forage its Large Tree Stumps) Club = Small Bush Stump, Z Cudgel = (x2) Small Bush Stump, Z Projectile Crude Bow = Small Bush Stump + String, Z Short Bow = Large Bush Stump + String, Z (Not so sure on this one.) Wooden Bow = Small Tree Stump + (x2) String, Z Objects: Wooden Seat = (x2) Small Bush Stump, C Hemp = (Bush) (x2) Leaves, C Rope = Hemp, C String = Rope, C Large Hemp = (x2) Large Leaves, C Sail = (x2) Large Hemp, C Stone Chisel = Small Bush Stump + Stone + (Bush) Leaves, C or Z Stone Brick = (x2) Large Stone + Stone Chisel, C or Z Wheat Bundle = (x4) Wheat, C Flour = Wheat Bundle + Stone, C Raw Bread = Flour, C Tools: (Two Tools already listed above.) Crude (Fishing) Rod = Small Tree Stump, Z Long Wooden (Fishing) Rod = (x2) Small Tree Stump + (Bush) Leaves, Z Crude Bucket = Medium Bush Stump + String, Z (Click on any material on fire while next to it with Crude Bucket to douse. Click on Pools/Puddles of water to fill Crude Bucket, contains 10x Water for Dousing or Drinking. Press Q while Crude Bucket is equipped to drink from it) (Use the following to create fire.) Firemaking Bow = Small Bush Stump, Rope, Z (Higher success rate in making a fire per try/click than Flint.) Flint = (x2) Stone, Z Whole Entities: Small Boat = (x2) Large Bush Stump, Z Large Boat = (x2) Small Tree Stump, Z Huge Boat = (x2) Large Tree Stump, Z Sail Boat = Small Tree Stump + Sail, Z ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ HOW TO: Make a Fire - Use Firemaking Bow or Flint on any Wood Materials, Leaves, or Cacti. Click several times while next to any of the 3 listed materials to try and light that material. The smaller the material the faster it will burn out, and disappear, the bigger the longer. CAUTION: Fires may spread to other material near it found within the 3 listed materials. Fires may also be doused by water through Buckets. Fishing - While equipped with any (Fishing) Rod, click anywhere on the blue ocean in-game, depending on the quality of the Rod, (i,e Crude Rod means you can click anywhere near you on the ocean & Long Wooden Rod means you can click anywhere far from you on the ocean.) Wait until in the top left corner of your screen comes a Grey Message Box saying 'BITE!!!'. Press Q rapidly (as fast as you can), and a new message will appear saying if you either Caught some fish or The Fish Got Away. You may spontaneously press Q rapidly, increasing your chance of catching a fish, as your reaction time counts in whether you get a fish or not. The larger the fish the harder to catch, thus you must press Q more rapidly for those large fish. Cooking - With a fire, use the Grab/Drag Tool on any Food that can be cooked, basically anything with 'Raw' in front of it, and place them near the fire. A distinct color, peach/light brown, means that the 'Raw' Food is cooked. CAUTION: If the 'Raw' Food stays next to or near the fire too long, it can burn. Big fires can easily burn. |/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\|
Edd1148
#14566085Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:20 AM GMT

Above also found on the actual Guide by Davidii, the Creator.
Edd1148
#14566894Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:37 AM GMT

NEW UPDATES -Day/Night added. Cycles Day/Night, each new day replenishes harvest and resources. -Storage Function added. Store/(Complete and Correct name of Item in Tool Box [Gray Boxes]) Take/(Complete and Correct name of Item already stored) -Animals added. Can be killed/hunted by any Weapon. [Edible] +Deer +Fox +Stone Hornet [Will KILL you instantaneously if eaten.] [Tip] Put Stone Stingers that you get from dead Stone Hornet around your food storage because they take up 2x1 studs and are 2 studs high, though they do not appear to be, and so unknowing theives will eat the STINGERS rather than the food themselves - and kill them. [Non Edible] +Lizard/Reptile -Mines added. RECIPES (NEW): Leather = Lizard/Reptile [skin], X (...yes -- X is used...) (Weapon/Tool)Iron Pickaxe = Small Bush Stump + Refined Iron, Z -Used to mine minerals in Mines, blox Robloxians or animals, cut Large Tree Stumps faster. (Weapon/Tool)Stone Pickaxe = Stone, Z ___________________ Refining Minerals: You Drag the already mined Minerals onto an open fire, and take them out when they show a Reflectancy. *Above also now found in actual Guide by Davidii.
harris
#14573929Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:06 PM GMT

Edd1148 ROCKS!!
wetlandscoke
#14718990Sunday, September 27, 2009 8:33 PM GMT

also, you can farm.Jonsmither says:How to farm: Growable fruit: Cactifruit-Cactus,Apple-Apple Tree,RedBerry-Bush,Berry-Bush- Find a Leave (Small for bush-Large for Tree) and use Q on it (with craft) and then push X. It will start composting,just wait! When its done,get the fruit you want, then use Q on the compost (compost first) and fruit then X.It takes 1-2 minutes for it to grow. Good luck farming guys! And some guy copied this i typed it so dont :D.
mook404
#14788658Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:08 PM GMT

...some1 else posted my guide....i hate u so much right now....im finding out how to delete these posts
noppa345
#14789106Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:18 PM GMT

btw edd the shortbow is 2 small bush trunks 2 strings
nickcaib
#14795087Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:25 PM GMT

wow the guide above is so much copy-write in fact the ENTIRE thing is copy-wright
Shagabash
#14798894Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:30 PM GMT

Yep. He copyed it all from someone with like the same post, and added it to the guide.
Edd1148
#15224688Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:02 PM GMT

If you want to criticize me get all your facts straight first. Go to pg 5 of Davidii's Thread, and go to the bottom. That post was first by ME, and the rest I just typed as you continue reading. Now, what you see here on mook404's Thread, I just gathered all of what I typed into Microsoft Word, and Copy Pasted them to this Thread...
wetlandscoke
#15524903Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:10 PM GMT

OK, first of all I didn't notice the farming post said do not copy on it but I did give the original creator credit. Also thanks for the recipe and such guide I copied into a hand written book for my my brother and I so I didn't have to go back and forth between it and the game. Thanks!
wetlandscoke
#17199623Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:02 PM GMT

OK, well, I lost the hand written guide and typed up a new guide (in my own words because I don't want to break the law of course) so thanks for all the info.
Shadowshogunxx
#42785658Sunday, February 20, 2011 11:03 AM GMT

Is this really the full guide?

of     1