of     1   

ItsStarburstEnergy
#143361988Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:10 AM GMT

-WWE Network officially completed there global launch! -Cm Punk will be in WWE 2k15 (The Roster was confirmed before his contract expired) -Paul Heyman commented on Cm Punk's departure recently and said it is Cm Punk's life go to never go back. -WWE Is not switching Smackdown to Thursdays now due to rating reasons on Friday. -Daniel Bryan is expected back for Royal Rumble 2015! (Editors Note: OH YES! YES! YES! Can't Wait) -Brock Lesnar is expected to win at Summerslam and defend the titles rarely to make the title more prestigus. -Chris Jericho recently hit 50 Podcast shows on (Talk Is Jericho) -After Raw 8/11/14 they ended the last 5 minutes of Hogans B-day celebration on the wwe network and put (9.99) on the cake. (Editors Note: Are you kidding me? WE WERE WATCHING ON WWE NETWORK WE KNOW THE PRICE) -More News to come later! Hope you enjoyed! Peace!
hancock3
#143363349Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:42 AM GMT

-former wwe wrestler alberto del rio is going to AAA
CheeseyMacral
#143363570Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:48 AM GMT

-the league is fake and scripted Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
ItsStarburstEnergy
#143364178Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:07 AM GMT

Cheese.. YOU DON't FKN SAY? You think I don't know that? Im training to be a pro wrestler get tf off. You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big league and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults; its's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumbe, understand when you step in the ring... your arms are just too short to box with GOD -Cm Punk
xtremegaming
#143364206Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:08 AM GMT

LMAO
ItsStarburstEnergy
#143364208Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:08 AM GMT

Hand alberto was fired wrongfuly that racial comment was wrong and now hes invading his "2 Month claws" and going to AAA hes getting sued :( You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big league and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults; its's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumbe, understand when you step in the ring... your arms are just too short to box with GOD -Cm Punk
ItsStarburstEnergy
#143364301Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:10 AM GMT

"WWE Is Fake" wow way on telling us something everyone knows. We watch cause its entertaining its fun and frankly I love the buisness. Im going to wrestling school in 1 year also. Some people can be the most close minded ignorant peices of trash ever. You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big league and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults; its's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumbe, understand when you step in the ring... your arms are just too short to box with GOD -Cm Punk
CheeseyMacral
#143390127Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:20 PM GMT

sorry but it's fake Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
ItsStarburstEnergy
#143403799Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

Cheeesy again Im not fkin stupid. I know its scripted and staged little boy. Its like reality Tv except it still sucks to take bumps. You fking rtrd You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big league and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults; its's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumbe, understand when you step in the ring... your arms are just too short to box with GOD -Cm Punk
ItsStarburstEnergy
#143403993Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

Its kind of funny how there is people like you. I just agreed with you and said I fkin know and you come back and commenetd "Sorry its fake" none of this news was about the kayfabe this was stuff that goes on backstage you idiot. I knew wwe was fake when I started watching 14 years ago. You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finallys, and I'm in the big league and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults; its's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champs face. Come Royal Rumbe, understand when you step in the ring... your arms are just too short to box with GOD -Cm Punk

of     1