of     1   

TruH4WK13
#143429357Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:40 AM GMT

Intro: Roses are red.... Violets are blue... [F] All you [N]s, And this is coming straight from Tru. (Yes Sir!) Chorus: Roses are red, The light I got is green, No I ain't stopping, That y'all best believe, Yeah I'm out-spoken, Yeah never am I discreet, Yeah this [S] is coming straight from me, x2. Verse: (Lights One) Never will you see HU$Hey start hiding, Cuz' I'm that tru[N] who would start finding, What the truth is, So sad that I caught case just for not complying, Lord saw what I can do to you [N]s, Murk one but he still can't stop lyin',(Go figure) Came a long way no I won't turn around, Yes I ride 'till I drop while y'all "Ride" to y'all flop, Yet y'all won't stop even if you given it a thought no you won't stop(No No No) Time and again I've set y'all in your places, Unlike y'all, My bank-account, Is something I still can't seem to find no space in, You [N]s need to tell the truth, State your confession, I'm tired of being schooled by [BS], Guess it taught me a lesson, Which I learned from, State your name but your one we've never heard of, Shout out to Randy cuz' these [N]s? I've curved em', No testing me, Cuz' my patience can't be more slim, You don't know what you've got until you don't have it, Tryna be Macho Man but nah you ain't Randy Savage, (No Savage, Uh x2) I said y'all tryna be Mr. Macho but nah you ain't Randy Savage. HU$H Out.
TruH4WK13
#143429606Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

Comments? Rates?? PLEASE......

of     1