of     1   

keyyon
#143471440Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

Hello.. They're listening.... i GOT this feeling i might get shot soon by an police officer, who is a white dude i had a dream that i was walking down the street with my black hoodie on and i was blasting death around the corner, why cause i like that song anyway it was true as i turn the corner another troubled youth The officer saw me and said this has to be that be him, come on son just tell the truth i told the officer that the other guy in a black hoodie ran around that way Then the officer tackled me and said son today is not your day.. I bit the cop before he could put the cuffs on me then sprinted off to a dark area so he wouldnt see me As i leave the dark area i feel something grab me and throw me down i heard some guy say "STOMP EM" No one could Stop em I was getting stomped, and the worst part was i was at the bottom.. The officer pulled up with a smile on his face. He gave the people who stomped me some cash then they dashed away from the place. The officer said i could have made this easier if i just went peacefully He smacked me, and when i got smacked i realize this isnt a f[]kin cop this is a bully. I felt someone pull me, then i got lifted up and he had a gun pointed at me His facial expression was different from mine, mine was confused, his was happy. I cant believe im going to die by a [f]kin Cop. His job is to STOP crimes, Not kill people who want to be a face in Hip Hop. He loaded the gun, put it back up to my head, i couldnt run. The last image i could draw perfect was the officer gun I saw the name on his shirt saying Gomez...... (BANG) His last words that i heard was "Now your dead" *Skit* Sheriff Gomez: Take this fool, put him under water.. Or in A forest. ????: Yes sir. *They stuff body in back of van* ???: How much are we getting paid for this job?? ???: 1200. ???: Yeah ight ight, good lookin out.. ??: were at the forest. ???: on 3 we throw him out. 1.. 2... 3.. *They throw the body out of the van onto he forest ground* ???: Lets go lets go. *To Be Continued*
keyyon
#143472038Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:34 PM GMT

Rates? Comments?
KingRoseXI
#143472502Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

6.5/10

of     1