of     1   

master0691
#143608810Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:04 PM GMT

(Intro) No matter what they say.... I will never give up... No matter how they much hate me. (Chorus) Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! Upcom-i-i-ng Yeah...NRU... Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! (Verse 1) Yeah,They say I could never win, They say the flow could not pin A Label but you can look where I'm at, Other Rappers trying to pin me down on the mat, I ain't like that,just saying Tornado I'm Lighter then cream in a fettuccine alfredo People say you not harder then a feather, They want me losing like minecraft in the nether But little did they know, I have the strength of the Kung fu Panda "Po". They don't think I could be good because I'm a little white girl rapping, But this did happen I'm not going anywhere... I'm infront of you like the turtoise and the hair NRU..... (Chorus) Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! Upcom-i-i-ng Yeah...NRU... Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! (Verse 2) The only people who helped me get here where Hurricane,Fiammata and Randy, Thank you guys You really came in handy I thank everyone who opened doors for me... Now watch out everyone I'm a banshee They say I'm bad but I'm always on they tongue, M-Mas is young, The Bell has rung Yes I'm running to door, Because I'm popping up on the charts, People have hate in there hearts, I remember when I use to hate looking at the feedback, "You can't rap you're not black?" Thats all they can say about me, Thanks again RandyMD, They say I'm helpless, But little did they know soon I'll be flawless (Like what!) Woop! NRU...! (Chorus) Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! Upcom-i-i-ng Yeah...NRU... Upcoming...Upcoming...Upcoming...! (Bridge) They say I could never make it, (I could never make it) Next Runner Up. NRU. RERE,RERE See you on the RE-UP! Uprising,Uprising,Rising, Yeah,The top is lonely Upcoming.. I'm here... I'm here..... X3 (Outro) Theres no turning, Theres no turning, Theres no turning, Back...I'm here... X3
AwildaBad
#143609622Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

Not bad

of     1