of     1   

Ascari
#143703920Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

Voice type: Baritone Vocal range: D1-A5 Significant high notes: A5 ("Heavy Metal Machine", "Under the Banner of the Sentinel", "Say Goodbye (To Love)") G♯5 ("Rock Tonight", "Say Goodbye (To Love)") G5 ("Black Horizons", "Hater", "Last Rose of Summer", "Melissa") F♯5 ("Heavy Metal Machine", "Rock Tonight") E5 ("Black Horizons", "Hater") E♭5 ("Black Fairy") D5 ("Solely") C♯5 ("Shadowland Serenade") C5 ("Last Rose of Summer") B4 ("Falling", "Mighty Wings", "Nightfall Overture" live Progpower) B♭4 ("Dead for a Day", "Eye for an Eye", "Forever and Never", "Game Over", "One Way Ticket", "To the Calling of Blood and Dreams") A4 ("A Cry for Everyone", "Absolution", "After Before", "Alone", "Cassandra Complex", "Crawling from Validity", "Dreams/Demise", "Dying for the Sun", "Earth that Was", "Everblaze", "Eye for an Eye", "Falling", "Griefcase", "Hiding Again", "I Carry a Secret", "In the Heat of the Night", "Last Rose of Summer", "Melissa", "Mother of the Soul", "New World Shadows", "Remorse & Regret", "Revival", "Sermon", "Shadowman", "Still Alive", "Still in My Eyes, Burning", "The Eye of Ra", "The Grand Design", "The Likes of No One", "The Math of the Myth", "Trial and Error", "Wake") G♯4 ("A Wayfarer's Tears Part II", "After Me", "Alive Again", "Astrid Falls", "Atlantis Rising", "Belief", "Better Safe Than Sorry", "Black Fairy", "Crimson II", "Dead for a Day", "Deep Cold", "Deep Inside of Nowhere", "Digital Rain", "Drowning in Sadness", "Falling", "Forever and Never", "Game Over", "Griefcase", "Hypia", "Into the Light", "Invisible", "Last Rose of Summer", "Losing Myself" Nightingale Version, "Mighty Wings", "New World Shadows", "Raincheck on My Demise", "Say Goodbye (To Love)", "Sermon", "Shadowland Serenade", "Sign of the Dark", "Solely", "Stalingrad", "Steal the Moon" 2004, "The Fields of Life", "The One", "Times of Change", "Trial and Error", "Wounded Soul", "Zoetrope") G4 ("15:36", "Absolution", "After Before", "Afterglow", "Alonely", "Amon-Ra","Angel Eyes", "At the End of the Bridge", "Break On Through", "Cherry", "Emotional Wasteland", "Eternal", "Ever Since", "Eye for an Eye", "Eyes of the World", "Human Machine", "Human See, Human Do", "I Am Two", "I Carry a Secret", "I Return", "Into Remembrance", "Losing Myself", "Mother of the Soul", "Nightfall Overture", "Remorse & Regret", "Solely", "Somewhere Else to Disappear", "Songs of the Ocean", "State of Shock", "The Boy and the Impossible", "The Dreamreader", "The Game", "The Journey's End", "The Math of the Myth", "The Wedlock Observation", "To the Calling of Blood and Dreams", "Victims of the Modern Age", "Wake", "Wounded Soul") F♯4 ("After Me", "Alive Again", "Alone", "Amon-Ra", "Astrid Falls", "Belief", "Black Fairy", "Blood of My Enemies", "Crimson II", "Deep Cold", "Dreamland", "Drowning in Sadness", "Eidolon", "Enigma", "Eternal", "Everblaze", "Ever Since", "Fly Eagle Fly", "Hideaway", "I Am Two", "I Carry a Secret", "Into Remembrance", "Into the Light", "It All Ends Here", "Legend", "Losing Myself" Nightingale Version, "Mighty Wings", "Misery", "One of the Lonely Ones", "Reasons", "Say Goodbye (To Love)", "Shadowland Serenade", "Shadowman", "Stalingrad", "Steal the Moon", "The Boy and the Impossible", "The Darkest Path", "The Dreamreader", "The Likes of No One", "The Wake", "To My Inspiration", "To the End", "Trust", "When the World Came Watching", "Zoetrope") F4 ("Afterglow", "At the Gallows End", "Beyond the Mist of Memories", "Cherry", "Crimson", "Emotional Wasteland", "Eye For an Eye", "Gypsy", "I Return", "Into the Light", "Life is About Living", "Melissa", "One of the Lonely Ones", "Recollections", "Scarred for Life", "Shadowman", "Shake the Disease", "State of Shock", "Still Alive", "The Eye of Ra", "The Numb Experience", "The One", "When the World Came Watching", "White Fall", "Worlds Apart") E4 ("A Lesson in Evil", "A Wayfarer's Tears Part II", "After Me", "Alonely", "Astrid Falls", "At the End of the Bridge", "At the Gallows End", "Better Safe Than Sorry", "Beyond the Mist of Memories", "Crimson", "Enigma", "Eternal", "Ever Since", "Forever and Never", "Hiding Again", "High Moon", "Last Rose of Summer", "Legend", "Lost Horizons", "New World Shadows", "Recollections", "Scarred for Life", "Set Your Controls", "Steal the Moon", "The Boy and the Impossible", "The Journey's End", "The Wedlock Observation", "Thoughts from a Stolen Soul", "Under the Banner of the Sentinel", "Walking On Roads From the Unbeheld") Significant low notes: B2 ("24 Hours", "Black Tears", "Blood of My Enemies", "Country Girl", "Delusions of Grandure", "Hideaway", "Into Remembrance", "Last Rose of Summer", "Lucretia My Reflection", "One of the Lonely Ones", "Remorse & Regret", "Sermon", "Slaydream", "Spiritual Loneliness", "The Journey's End") B♭2 ("Dead or Alive", "Glory Days", "One of the Lonely Ones", "One Way Ticket", "Shadowman", "To the Calling of Blood and Dreams", "White Darkness") A2 ("After Me", "Alonely", "At the Gallows End", "Crawling from Validity", "Crimson", "Eternal", "Falling", "Gypsy Eyes", "Higher than the Sky", "High Moon", "In the Heat of the Night", "Nightside of Eden", "Sacrificed", "Sandrider", "Sermon", "Sleep...", "Spiritual Loneliness", "Steal the Moon", "The Eye of Ra", "The Journey's End", "The Last Song", "The Wedlock Observation", "With the Wind Comes the Rain") G♯2 ("Alive Again", "Autumn Leaves", "Better Safe than Sorry", "Cults of the Shadow", "Deep Inside of Nowhere", "Drowning in Sadness", "Forever and Never", "Misery", "One of the Lonely Ones", "Shadowman", "Shadowland Serenade", "Stalingrad", "Trust", "Wounded Soul") G2 ("Before I Close My Eyes Part I", "Beyond the Mist of Memories", "Crimson", "Crimson II", "Intermezzo", "In the Heat of the Night", "Losing Myself", "Nightfall Overture", "Perfect Survivor", "Sacrificed", "The Eye of Ra", "The Last Song", "The Masque") F♯2 ("A Lesson in Evil", "Alive Again", "Before I Close My Eyes Part I", "Cassandra Complex", "Cults of the Shadow", "Drowning in Sadness", "Dying for the Sun", "Eidolon", "Eternal", "Incineration", "Intermezzo", "Into Remembrance", "It All Ends Here", "One Way Ticket", "Reasons", "Sandrider", "Sleep...", "Spiritual Loneliness", "The Masque", "With the Wind Comes the Rain") F2 ("Afterglow", "As the Shadows Fall", "Crimson", "Sacrificed", "Sleep...") E2 ("A Lesson in Evil", "Alone", "Autumn Leaves", "A Wayfarer's Tears Part I", "Cassandra Complex", "Eidolon", "Higher Than the Sky", "In Empty Phrases", "Into Remembrance", "Lost", "Master of Darkness", "Spiritual Loneliness", "Starfall", "Victims of the Modern Age") E♭2 ("Twilight") D2 ("Alone", "Black Tears", "Sandrider", "Starchild", "The Wedlock Observation", "Victims of the Modern Age") C♯2 ("Black Tears", "Invisible Sun", "The Big Sleep") C2 ("Starchild") B1 ("Silence of Time", Victims of the Modern Age Making Of) B♭1 ("Engraved in Stone") A1 ("Crimson") F♯1 ("Silence of Time") D1 ("Victims of the Modern Age") One of my favorite metal composers/musicians, and a great singer too. First being known as almost exclusively a death metal musician, he began dabbling in different styles with is neo-progressive rock band Unicorn as early as 1988 when he was 15. Through a long career with such influential bands as Edge of Sanity and Nightingale he has become a prolific producer, multi-instrumentalist, and general legendary name in metal.

of     1