of     1   

RichHomieQuan13456
#143720263Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:22 AM GMT

[Intro - Mike-WILL-Made-It] Mike-WILL-Made-It Truu! [Verse 1 - French Montana] Man, I've been back to the Bronx, I made it rain, I feel bad for who gotta mop, Young player in that new Aston Martin (Haaaan!), [N]s scared of me like Freddy Krueger, I was eatin' 8 piece wings up in H00ters, I'm biking y'all, you on scooters, Iced up homie, meet Frank Muller, I run over the stop, Me and Diddy countin' millions so I pour up Ciroc, I'm beast mode, in the game countin cash, Had so much bread the crumbs revealed the stash dawg, Homie better batter up, Strike out, I'm home runnin' since I'm whats up foo, [Hook - Future] I got millions in my stocks... I sip syrup and Ciroc... 50k and a glock (in my pockets)... Once I'll release fire they'll be like WHO SHOT IT! (TURN Up!!!!!) I pour up, I pour that drank in my styrofoam cup, I pour up my homie, I pour uuuuuuup, I pour up, [Verse 2 - 2 Chainz] Yeaaahhh 2 Chaaaiiiiiiiiiinz I got that good good, but I want a bad hoe,(Tru) I'm Rollin through long, like my bankroll, (Dayum!) Pockets fat like Oprah, Plus I [F] hoes on my 40,000 dollar sofa, Dreads hang long, money at the same range, (Dayum) Gold pony tails, wrap it with my gold chains, (Tru) I got 2x2x2x2x2x chains, (ugh!!!) I get money out the [A] so you know I'm the [S], [F] with me wrong and I'll [F] with yo [B] Mr. T boy do it real big, I don't want that cake unless it's real thick, UGH, [Hook - Future] I got millions in my stocks... I sip syrup and Ciroc... 50k and a glock (in my pockets)... Once I'll release fire they'll be like WHO SHOT IT! (TURN Up!!!!!) I pour up, I pour that drank in my styrofoam cup, I pour up my homie, I pour uuuuuuup, I pour up, [Verse 3 - Chris Brown] Mr. Pretty boy, coming straight out the trap, All these ladies going wild cause I started to rap, I'm so ill, pneumonia on my mic, Yall the third wheel like the training wheel bike, I won't do nothing with her if the girl ain't d-ke Cut her off like mike and Ike, I rap better than most of y'all anyway, If I smash more gurls than you, how can I be [G]y, I'm the truth, like let it shine, I wanna take things fast but do it at the right time, You know I got it, new Mercedes, Mr. Steal your girl, but I refunded the lady, Like Y.G and Lil Wayne I'm goin' crazy, Act up again and I'll beat you like rihanna baby, Yeahhhhhhhhhh! [Hook - Future] I got millions in my stocks... I sip syrup and Ciroc... 50k and a glock (in my pockets)... Once I'll release fire they'll be like WHO SHOT IT! (TURN Up!!!!!) I pour up, I pour that drank in my styrofoam cup, I pour up my homie, I pour uuuuuuup, I pour up, French Montana ft. Mike-Will-MadeIt,2 Chainz,Chris Brown,and Future - Pour Up
SupGuest
#143720491Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:25 AM GMT

if youre asian you dont deserve to rap
RichHomieQuan13456
#143720990Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

fei- cháng gàn xìe / henv gàn xìe
TRex2223
#143721339Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:35 AM GMT

0/10 Lame.
Wobull
#143742548Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:59 AM GMT

Chris Brown didn't come from the trap though
Iamaniceperson
#143742580Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:00 PM GMT

"if youre asian you dont deserve to rap" tyga is asian though. I am a pretty dragon.
Sonicjr723
#143743839Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:38 PM GMT

"if youre asian you dont deserve to rap" Jin can rap better than a large list of black MCs with a freestyle alone.

of     1