of     1   

SweetAlexia
#143745109Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:09 PM GMT

Verse 1: I figured it out, I know the answer now, I figured it out, I wanna know you now. Verse 2: You’re all I need boy, To keep me awake, You’re all I need boy, Keep me away. Chorus: You and me, There was a chance I see, I never take, ‘Cause you and me, We weren’t meant to be, I thought it was true but no, Oh oh oh, You and me. Verse 3: I know you loved me once, So true, And yes I loved you too, But I still love you. Verse 4: We were so young, When I first met you, We kicked things off, I went to the party to see you, You-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo. Chorus: You and me, We are over now, Yes I miss us, Oh oh oh, You and me, It’s just a party, You don’t understand, ‘Cause you and me, You and me. Bridge: I use to love you, I use to want you, I still will miss you, But I don’t, Don’t, Don’t, But I don’t want you. Chorus: And me, There were no words, There were no laughs, No no no, You and me, All we did was, Sit and chat, You and me, Talk, talk no fun, No games for anyone, You and me, [Instrumental] You and me, We weren’t meant to be, Oh oh oh, You and me, [Instrumental] You and me, [Instrumental] Oh oh oh, You, you and I.
Wobull
#143745426Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:17 PM GMT

generic and bad Sorry

of     1