MechanicalDarkness
#144581440Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

I know it is against the rules, but these are second in commands, so anything's goes, right? Name: Geist Appearance: He is basically a human, that is mutant, he wears a head mask that goes around his head. It goes down to some small armour on his body, he has tiny telescope-like eyes that slightly poke out his mask, they are red and robotic. He has a silver section of his armour that goes from the right side of his head down to his body. Weapons: He has large claws on his hands that he uses to stabby stabby people. Location: He lurks around the mutant base, that is known to be an underground survival base. Smart or mindless?: Smart Personality: Morbid, likes to tease his enemies before torturing or killing them by saying "You better start believing in ghost stories" as his name suggests, he is stealthy, fast and silent like a ghost. Other: Death Dome His brother is Rexon ((another second in command human mutant that looks almost the same, CS coming soon)) and he usually rivals with him ((I know, cliche as help))
MechanicalDarkness
#144581967Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

Name: Rexon Appearance: He looks almost the same as Geist, except much thicker armour and the silver section of his armour is a really light green, his eyes are the same but light green. He is completely back everywhere else and it looks almost as if he has scales. As said before, he has much thicker armour. Weapons: He has even bigger claws and clawed feet, that he usually uses to jump down on his enemies. Location: Subway, scavenging for things to help master Zero and show Geist he is better. Smart or mindless?: Smart Personality: VERY competitive, he climbs up to high spots and jumps down with his clawed feet or hands. Morbid, just like Geist, and kills any humans in sight. He always tries to impress Zero, who doesn't give 2 fvcks about him, even in second command. Other: Death Dome Brothers and rivals with Geist.
MechanicalDarkness
#144587597Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:48 PM GMT

((Bump))
Laserbeak89
#144587961Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:52 PM GMT

[ I don't know what to do.. ] "I made David but I'll slay you like Goliath"
MechanicalDarkness
#144589253Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:05 PM GMT

((Tower IZ getting bored....and some interaction with my new characters may be possible, what do you think?))
Laserbeak89
#144589324Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:06 PM GMT

( I am pretty sure I am still on the rooftop. ) "I made David but I'll slay you like Goliath"
MechanicalDarkness
#144589553Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:09 PM GMT

((Yeah, maybe check out the remaining police officers?)) Geist He left the vault, setting out around the city to find whoever killed so many mutants, and then he would retur the favour... Rexon Closer, no. Ok, further.... he fiddled with his tracking device as he looked for the strange crystal that was said to have grown hundreds underground the city since the incident. What better place to look than the subway, eh?
Laserbeak89
#144590016Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:16 PM GMT

Zizic I had enough of this nonsense. I went to the edge of the top floor and looked down. ( By edge, I mean right infront of the window. ) I placed my tar hand on it, making a fist soon after. "I made David but I'll slay you like Goliath"
rockmax2112alt
#144591795Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

(Eager, its kinda weird controlling wanderer to me, so could you take him?) "I dunno, but whatever it was, we should go that place you were talk in about." I say, throwing my smoke on the ground and crushing it under my boot.
MechanicalDarkness
#144591927Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:40 PM GMT

The dwellers They slowly and silently approached him.
LjubomirZemunac
#144592016Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:41 PM GMT

Name: Putredine Appearance: Has a humanoid structure tall, lean, very long arms, its skin is all rotty looking, has two pure white eyes and skin is also described to be like tar things that touch it stick very well infact, its face has a very tiny nose barely noticeable, and its mouth is very ugly it has the amount of teeth like a great white shark and they are all jagged which makes them even more effective (only uses it when either finishing off enemies or just for eating) also has amazing hearing and amazing smell Weapons: Its whole body This mutant is extremely deadly because anything that touches this thing rots so it causes a very painful and very slow death by the body rotting which also causes very graphic injuries and the longer in contact with its body the quicker you rot Location: Very close to the Freedom Riots Smart or mindless?: It is extremely intelligent Personality: Has a sense of freedom is an indirect supporter of Patient Zero though mostly does what it wants Other: Death Dome One of the few talking mutants
Laserbeak89
#144592054Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Zizic "Go." I say to the Dwellers. I could see them in the reflection of the glass. My fist tightened. "I made David but I'll slay you like Goliath"
MechanicalDarkness
#144593476Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:12 PM GMT

Denied, touching someone and rotting is a bit OP, and if he were to have that power, intelligence will be lost, edit it if you wanna join. Sorry. The Dwellers The got closer, guns ready.
eunaosoue
#144597488Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:54 PM GMT

The Distortion Footsteps are heard through the Hotel Lucas n' Adam are in, suddently, as Adam is distracted by the howl, somenthing pincer-like breaks the second story's floor and grabs Lucas' head, gragging him in an averagely fast to the last floor of th e Hotel, sometimes scratching him with his other pincer, to stop his scape attempts.
MechanicalDarkness
#144598444Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:05 AM GMT

Lucas His voice was covered by the mutants disgusting pincers. No matter how much he tried to yell for Adam he couldn't as he was dragged into darkness. Adam "Holy sh!t, Lucas is gone!" He only noticed then. Geist Over the rooftops, like that guy, rythym theath or som'in. He silently crawled across the side of the building down the complete ruins of the city. Searching for whoever killed so much mutants.
MechanicalDarkness
#144598691Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

((I forgot to mention Geist is a psychic maniac who can disappear and 're appear, it may seem OP, but like that tar mutant, he rarely uses it))
LjubomirZemunac
#144599071Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

(An edit of my last mutant if this does not cut it I will scrap the idea and come up with another) Name: Putredine Appearance: Has a humanoid structure tall, lean, very long arms, its skin is all rotty looking, has two pure white eyes and skin is also described to be like tar things that touch it stick very well infact, its face has a very tiny nose barely noticeable, and its mouth is very ugly it has the amount of teeth like a great white shark and they are all jagged which makes them even more effective (only uses it when either finishing off enemies or just for eating) also has amazing hearing and amazing smell Weapons: Its whole body This mutant is extremely deadly because anything that touches this thing rots so it causes a very painful and very slow death by the body rotting which also causes very graphic injuries and the longer in contact with its body the quicker you rot Location: Very close to the Freedom Riots Smart or mindless?: It is slightly less than average intelligence Personality: Minion of Patient Zero aggressive towards non-mutants Other: Death Dome
MechanicalDarkness
#144599538Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:16 AM GMT

I kinda thought you would get rid of someone rotting when he touches people, does he use it a lot? If so, denied, if not, accepted. Also, to anyone new or just forgot, you need to have permission from the owner of that character to kill another character.
MechanicalDarkness
#144600272Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:24 AM GMT

((Rockmax, please forgive me, I didn't see your post, I will try to control him, yes)) Rexon His little do-hicky was shining, these Crystal things were everywhere! It must be powering the Zagariamoths ((some enormous type of mutant that is more powerful than others, an example would be the mutant that Lucas encountered at the riot)) maybe...just maybe if he could catch one and bring it to Zero, the other ones would follow. ((So yeah, it may seem late to mention it, but that's what I wanted, the Zagariamoths (stole from Behemoths" are an ENORMUS powerful mutant. The purple energy crap sparked from the ground after the hospital incident, powering the Zagariamoths))
MechanicalDarkness
#144602720Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Rexon He followed the signal as he entered a deep gloomy tunnel. Looking around as a few droplets of water fell from a pipe overhead into a puddle below, constantly making a drip sound every 2 seconds or so. The signal was getting stronger, much stronger. He was close, any second now. He then came to a subway train that had crashed into he boulders that had blocked the tunnels. He took a step inside and couldn't believe his mutant eyes. An enormous purple glow illuminated the train, constantly giving him and eerie feeling that there were some wild mutants watching him, the ones who weren't under Zero's order. He slowly, carefully checking each step he took, walked over to the enormous Crystal that had a point out the ground and into the train. A strange humming noises was being released from the Crystal, like music. He held his hand on it and then felt a tiny electric shock surge through him, any normal human would have died, or even a mutant, fortunately the armour fended it off. He took a tiny sample and kept it in an extremely secure case and darted out. He couldn't wait to show master Zero, after years and years if searching, what he had discovered.
iluvcats123
#144609026Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:59 AM GMT

(Marked. Will post CS soon.)
iluvcats123
#144611360Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

Name : Nicole Kurz Age : 20 Gender : Female. Physical Description : Nicole has dark brown wavy hair that falls to about her elbows. Her eyes are the same shade and she's tan, about 5"7. Clothes : She's wearing black leggings, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots (see a trend). She's also wearing a belt where she likes to keep her pocketknife. Plus, her mask. Personality : As cold and fearless as any Skull, she's outgoing and adventurous and loves getting into trouble. When it comes down to it, she's a good problem-solver and can be serious when need be. Weapons : Pistol. Enemies : None so far - just hostile towards military (I guess, right? I don't really know how this works xD) Allies/friends : Anyone who loves the same thing she does. Bio : None. Other : Never talks about her past. Prefers guy friends over girl friends.
LjubomirZemunac
#144611720Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:33 AM GMT

I can try to leave it at a minimum not all the time but it will be used sometimes.
Starshinegamer
#144612104Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:38 AM GMT

Name:Jordan (Last name unknown) Age:18 Gender:Male Physical description:He always wears a bandit mask, he has black messy hair. Clothes:Torn up jeans, Leather jacket Personality:Ignorant, Reckless, Rude Weapons: Small knife. Enemies: ((this will all come to learn...?)) Allies/friends: Bandits, Merchants, and other mercenaries Bio: N/A Other:DEATH DOME
rockmax2112alt
#144613319Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:54 AM GMT

(@Iluv I'm no admin, but I'm pretty sure you have to exe plain what type of pistol is it. Is it an FN Herstal Browning HP or Five SeveN? The Sig Sauer P226 or the M1911? The makarov? A desert eagle? The M9 and 93R configurations? I'm not saying you have to know about guns, but look at some pistols or relatively popular pistols.)