of     1   

Swagudelo
#144893565Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:25 PM GMT

1. someone is talking/texting on their phone and driving 20 miles under the speed limit, when i take a glance at them when i pass them by in the next lane 2. people that think it's okay to ride your bike in the actual road (have considered giving one of these people a short quick tap on their back tire but i don't want to go to jail) 3. people that abuse their horn 4. people with "baby on board" signs in their back window that think they're better than all of the other drivers with babies that don't have "baby on board" and think that the sign is actually going to make a difference to bad drivers 5. people that don't indicate when they're turning and you almost rear end them 6. people that wait until the oncoming traffic reaches the intersection on red light right turns (hey asshat there's people behind you)
AlabaDavid
#144893719Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:27 PM GMT

7. ppl who have mexicans in the back of there truck!!! GRRRR "the only way to get gooder is to get gooder"-mop
ddude
Top 50 Poster
#144893779Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:28 PM GMT

1. people who drive way under the speed limit 2. people who don't use their blinkers before switching lanes 3. people who tailgate me 4. people who ride in my blind spot 5. people who play "road games" and think it's okay to speed up/slow down and slow down a ton in front of you there's probably more for me

of     1