of     1   

lordblackfire1
#144938575Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

With OFL Off-Season coming to a close it's almost football season and we all can't wait for game day! But what changed since last season? Well let's take a look! [ OFL : Big Changes For RockFord Raptors And ROBLOX Warriors ] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ OFL : Can RockFord Succeed Under Fred Man? ] The RockFord Raptors went 2-5 last season after being knocked out of the playoffs in the wild card round. Since then former head coach FolesPhilly stepped down and former teammate Fred Man took his place. The former Pemberley Punishers All-Star is set to begin his next chapter with the RockFord Raptors as the head coach. This Off-Season the RockFord Raptors lost MaxyMcBoy and CandyCane1234567890. Both these players were HUGE to the RockFord Raptors success, MaxyMcBoy was one of the better coaches on RockFord Raptors and as for CandyCane1234567890 she became one of the most dynamic wide receivers in the league. Since then Fred Man hasn't gotten any big name players and is set to start the season with who knows what. Fred Man is taking the risk on hiring a lot of rookies but we yet to hear anything about them, maybe it's just because Fred Man doesn't want media hype so he is keeping a low profile but whatever the cost may be we still don't see enough improvement for the RockFord Raptors to succeed this season. Despite what I say about RockFord it will still be interesting to see what happens considering Fred Man learned from the best (Bunglest) but I've been wrong before. last season I thought RockFord would be interesting because FolesPhilly had Bunglest as a head coach so maybe a little magic would fall off on him, unfortunately it didn't and now the former All-Star is on the Barton Bruisers. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ OFL : Are The ROBLOX Warriors Ready To Bounce Back? ] The ROBLOX Warriors had one of their worst seasons ever last season going at 1-6. They finished 2nd to last and looked awful at every position. Now they did show signs of life in rookie quarterback BuilderModder. BuilderModder only started at quarterback at the last game of the season vs the RedCliff Raiders. BuilderModder showed success but also rookie mistakes, in the game he had zero interceptions and lead the ROBLOX Warriors to their first win of the season. Now since then former head coach JwoJwo12 has been fired and Logann13 has been hired. The new head coach Logann13 has done the opposite of Fred Man by hiring play makers such as Planecool79,Nuzo,DesmondSanders,Oohrekt and ForbiddenOwl and much more. Logann13 spent no time finding weapons for the young quarterback BuilderModder by surrounding him with : KirkLander123 (WR) Look01 (WR) DesmondSanders (RB) ForBiddenOwl (Center) : Etc. The ROBLOX Warriors looked stacked at every position the only concern is if the defense can hold up. We all can't wait to see what the ROBLOX Warriors will do this season and I'm pretty sure Vrillion is happy with the new and improved team. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ OFL : Millikan Rams Playoff Curse And Pemberley Punishers Without Bunglest ] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ OFL : Can Millikan Rams Break The Playoff Curse? ] The Millikan Rams were once again 1 and done in the playoffs. Soon afterwards LordJallaced left the Millikan Rams Without reason and left the organization in panic mode. We don't know the reason behind LordJallace jumping the gun but it doesn't take a scientist to figure it out, LordJallace properly couldn't handle it after another successful season but failing to win it when it was all on the line. Since then FlamingMushi took over once again and has been running the show with RedBaron101 while signing some good players Omgninja,WRBEAST,etc. I just realized that the Millikan Rams have resigned LordJallace as he currently sits at assistant coach on the Millikan Rams roster But don't be surprised if FlamingMushi is lining up behind center before LordJallace. Anyway the playoff curse should haunt the Millikan Rams as long as LordJallace is wearing a Ram uniform and as far as things go with Millikan Rams they should be ready to roll once again with the new additions of WRBEAST,Omgninja,etc. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [ OFL : Can Pemberley Punishers Contend Without Bunglest? ] It was all but disappointment from Pemberley Punishers after they failed to reach the victory bowl before head coach and All-Pro quarterback and M.V.P and hall of famer Bunglest retired. The Pemberley Punishers finished with a record of 7-2 after dominating many teams throughout OFL, however the Florida Firecats showed who was boss by beating the Pemberley Punishers in the OEC championship game. Since then Bunglest retired and was welcomed into the hall of fame while Eggbertz took the role of head coach. Now that Bunglest left much of the Bunglest Era players went their separate ways, Fred Man went to Raptors, XaiverPWN retired and Anguspepperer retired,etc. Eggbertz has now drafted a lot of rookies and has signed veteran running back MikeWestKiller. So is Pemberley Punishers still elite? Well it's questionable. Yes I understand they still have good players but that doesn't matter if they don't have a good quarterback. We all know who will step into the shoes of Bunglest and that will be Eggbertz lining up behind Oathkeeper come game day but the decision of whether or not the Pemberley Punishers will be the same remains to be seen. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you agree with our thoughts? Leave your comments BELOW!
BucsNation
#144939066Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

1st can I have a cookie?
MomoTheManicalMonkey
#144939288Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

lord i made love with your cat last nite
FlawlessMotion
#144939376Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

2nd and can I get some candy?
squaq
#144942013Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:19 AM GMT

3rd can i have hc position?
Eddy3D
#144943328Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:33 AM GMT

Fascinating
seph1111
#144944002Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

Wow How can u not put my name on Raptors when i was the only raptor AC to make the games
fredman
#144953308Sunday, August 31, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

looks at how much warriors were researched looks up how much raptors were

of     1