of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rosieeeeeee
#145328592Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:05 PM GMT

here are my school's new rules on clothing. What will not be accepted: -Extremes in hairstyle and hair colours. i.e. no unnatural colours at all. -Jewellery, except one small gold/silver stud in each earlobe. Visible facial, tongue and body piercings and other items of jewellery are NOT permitted. Covering with plasters will not be acceptable. -Nail varnish. -Coloured socks (only black socks). -Excessive make-up. -Caps, hats, coats, jackets and hoodies are not to be worn inside the Academy. -Boots worn with a skirt. -Non uniform items worn in the academy e.g. non uniform tops/jumpers. Shoes without backs, trainers, trainer shoes are not acceptable. Only plain black shoes are acceptable without logos. * inappropriate clothing accessories; belts, headbands etc will be confiscated and returned at the end of the week. here's what will be recorded in your planner. if you get 10 negative comments, you get isolation. the isolation room is kind of like detention. -Loss of planner = isolation until new one is bought -Lack of equipment -Inappropriate behaviour/attitude to learning in lessons -Defiance -Rudeness -Top collar not done up -Blazer not worn -Truancy -Late to school/lessons -Smoking on site (isolation if outdoors, exclusion if indoors) or possession of smoking materials (1 hour DT) -Littering -Inappropriate language -Silly behaviour around the academy -Chewing gum -Out of bounds -Mobile phones seen or heard between 8:40am and 2:50pm. Mobile phones are only permitted at break and lunch times. -Eating/drinking on corridors -Fizzy pop/energy drinks -Headphones -Lack of P.E. kit -Running on corridor and that's not even half of it. u silly goose
jonny1367
#145328640Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:05 PM GMT

"-Boots worn with a skirt." Uh what Why is that even a rule
Rosieeeeeee
#145328709Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

@jonny yeah idk why they're not allowing that u silly goose
BlackCrisisDrone
#145328717Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

Those are probably the most strict school rules I've ever heard of do you go to a catholic boarding school
WorldAlone
#145328723Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

watttttttttttttt [Gets uncomfortably close to you]
scatteredmemories
#145328824Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

i never knew belts and headbands were innapropite just because belts are close to your "area"- Turkey of OT
GammaGeek
#145328840Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

Should I be glad to go to public school? As an engineer, I say the glass is twice as big as it ought to be.
lol245
#145328894Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:09 PM GMT

Your school seems like crap. ☆☆☆☆ ----- [ JukeboxheroV2's Stooge ] ----- ☆☆☆☆
Forestion
#145328904Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:09 PM GMT

no belts? they must wanna see it huehue
Rosieeeeeee
#145329022Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

nope i go to a free, public state funded school u silly goose
Forestion
#145329041Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

wtf why no headbands
millicents
#145329083Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

"-Loss of planner = isolation until new one is bought" ...isolation? What do they mean by that?
Xreothh
#145329119Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqSEbnhJyUg all i can say. Shake me down, Not a lot of people left around
TheOfficialDerpyTime
#145329136Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

DAMN, THAT IS STRICT. ( ง ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) ง Master lenny will teach you his skills.
apieceofabrick120
#145329191Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

run around a bikini also, if i break 30 rules at my school in 1 day, i get shot in a firing squad
GuyRagetobia
#145329370Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

wat my school has lots of rules and they aren't even that strict brb celebrating for going to laid back public school --Guy555606--OZZYFARTER--
Rosieeeeeee
#145329469Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:16 PM GMT

there's way more. do any of the following and you will be instantly sent to isolation: -No planner -10 negative comments in your planner -Trainers, no tie, no blazer, leggings, jeggings, skinny school trousers, hair colour/style etc -Defiance -Rudeness -Disobedience -Fifth school detention during a half term -Persistent disruptive behaviour -Bringing academy into disrepute (includes smoking off-site when in uniform) <-- this is the school telling you what to do even when you're not IN school, by the way! -Serious incident investigation -Dangerous behaviour -Threatening behaviour -Verbal abuse to staff -Offensive language -Persistent smoking on site -Damage to school property -Truancy -Piercings -Racism -Bullying -Physical assault -Late for isolation <-- "if you're late for isolation, we're sending you to isolation!" -Theft -Use of mobile phones on corridors and in lessons u silly goose
Permille
#145329476Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:16 PM GMT

I'm going to criticize each rule. -Extremes in hairstyle and hair colours. i.e. no unnatural colours at all. What the hell? What is this? Great way to start off the list. -Jewellery, except one small gold/silver stud in each earlobe. Visible facial, tongue and body piercings and other items of jewellery are NOT permitted. Covering with plasters will not be acceptable. I kinda get this one. I don't understand the body piercing part though. They won't be able to see it. I mean, the earrings part is a little strict, but the rest makes sense. -Nail varnish. Why. -Coloured socks (only black socks). WHY. -Excessive make-up. Eh. I kinda understand. -Caps, hats, coats, jackets and hoodies are not to be worn inside the Academy. All of these are stupid! -Boots worn with a skirt. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ONE. -Non uniform items worn in the academy e.g. non uniform tops/jumpers. OH It's a UNIFORM SCHOOL. But this school's uniform must be like, a grey morphsuit. EVERYONE looks the SAME. -Shoes without backs, trainers, trainer shoes are not acceptable. Only plain black shoes are acceptable without logos. WHAT. YOU FIRST CONTROL THEIR HAIR, THAN THEIR BODY, EVEN THEIR CLOTHING, NOW THEIR SHOES? * inappropriate clothing accessories; belts, headbands etc will be confiscated and returned at the end of the week. Confiscated? That is taking it too far. THIS LIST IS TAKING IT TO FAR. here's what will be recorded in your planner. if you get 10 negative comments, you get isolation. the isolation room is kind of like detention. -Loss of planner = isolation until new one is bought What if you don't have money? This looks like a small money-making scheme. My school has a planner too, but I hardly ever used it. -Lack of equipment What. -Inappropriate behaviour/attitude to learning in lessons Makes sense. -Defiance AND NOW YOU CONTROL THEIR FREE SPIRIT WOW. -Rudeness BAH -Top collar not done up WHaT THE HELL IS THIS -Blazer not worn It's called a uniform. Correction: UNIFORM NOT WORN. -Truancy makes sense -Late to school/lessons Do you really think the child can control this? -Smoking on site (isolation if outdoors, exclusion if indoors) or possession of smoking materials (1 hour DT) Ok, I get this. -Littering Isolation is too far for this. Being yelled at is fine, but isolation? No. Not isolation worthy. -Inappropriate language Isolation is too far for this. Being yelled at is fine, but isolation? No. Not isolation worthy. -Silly behaviour around the academy SILLY behavior. SILLY. WHAT. -Chewing gum In my school, if you are caught chewing gum, you are just told to spit it out. Not isolation worthy. -Out of bounds Ok. -Mobile phones seen or heard between 8:40am and 2:50pm. Mobile phones are only permitted at break and lunch times. This is the ONE rule that is BETTER than my school. If your phone buzzer is heard, the teachers will let it pass. But don't take it out, I've made that mistake once. What's better is the break and lunch time part. My school doesn't have that. This is the only rule that's better. -Eating/drinking on corridors Uh what -Fizzy pop/energy drinks Not isolation worthy. -Headphones WHAT -Lack of P.E. kit If you don't have the P.E clothing in my school, you just can't go to P.E. that period. Simple. -Running on corridor Not isolation worthy. Conclusion: You go to a crap school. Move now. There are millions of better schools out there that are less strict AND better educationally. Take me back, back to the shack, back to the strat with the lightning strap, kick in the door, more hardcore, rockin out like it's '94. ~~~ Hail King Salmon123, lord of salmon! ~~~
apieceofabrick120
#145329714Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:19 PM GMT

And if you attack someone, you get shot in a 5 man execution brutally.
BlackCrisisDrone
#145330146Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

These rules are waaay too strict the only thing I can come up with that makes these rules make sense is that your school is controlled by the combine from half life
Rosieeeeeee
#145330184Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:26 PM GMT

what's isolation, you ask? WELL. -Isolation is to be completed in silence and hands should be raised if a question needs to be asked. Students should wait to be invited to speak. -Students will have their lunch delivered and this will be eaten in the isolation room. -Students will have 3 additional toilet breaks during the day. These will be at certain times. Students do not come out of isolation unless accompanied by staff. -Students must arrive at 8:30am. They will end the day at 3:50pm. If they are late, the student will repeat the day. Students to hand in mobile phone at reception and collect it at 3:50pm. -If a student comes to isolation with no equipment or incorrect uniform, they will do another full day in isolation. -Five referrals to isolation in a half term will lead to exclusion (regardless of where the student is on the exclusion numbers). u silly goose
Xreothh
#145330245Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:27 PM GMT

you should break every single rule in one day. Shake me down, Not a lot of people left around
Forestion
#145330533Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

isolation sounds better than doing work
Rosieeeeeee
#145330646Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:33 PM GMT

@xreo impossible, there's too many of them u silly goose
Xreothh
#145331049Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:38 PM GMT

ok, break most of them in one day. Shake me down, Not a lot of people left around

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right