of     1   

ArmsOfSilence
#145451843Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:18 AM GMT

- We Heil As One, We Train As One, We Fight As one - | Welcome to the Clawkin Unit Empire (CUE). Here we fight not apart, but together. We serve our dictator loyaly, and as we raise our flag in the air, we realize that this is not just a war; this is a friendship, a true brother's bond, and when we pull our triggers, we know that our homeland, Kytoria - Nation 3, is stronger than ever. My war general once said 'The greatest weapon of Nation 3 is it's people'. At first, I did not know what this meant. But as we stand here today... I know what it means. This is our rules and laws. HEIL CUE! HEIL THE DICTATOR! //[Chapters]// 1 - Rules 2 - Laws 3 - Our Country/Language 4 - Ranks 5 - Heil The Clawkin Unit Empire ___________________________________ Rules: To join us you must require three things; 1 - The reawakening pass badge, that show's you passed our fancy little test we made. 2 - The warrior badge, that shows you know how to fight and have at least killed a few. And 3 - You must have a 13+ account, so you can hear what we say and not look silly. Clawkin Unit Empire [CUE], does not allow any random posts, advertising, or spams to be made. If you choose to do this, you will be first warned, then demoted, then exiled. Any signs of im-proper grammar without correction by the user will result in a demotion then an exile. Always say 'Heil Kytoria!', or 'Heil The Clawkin Empire!', when we end a raid. It shows respect for the empire and the country. If you choose not to, you will be demoted. Buy the uniform within thirty days or you will be exiled. Show up to most Trainings, Rallies, Meetings, Marches, Patrols, and Raids. Being inactive for a week without reason (Ex: School or Busy in rl is a reason. Just randomly leaving or not coming is not a reason), you will be exiled. Address any HR1+ By just their rank, or their rank and their name. You must only refer to me as Dictator. If you do not, you will be warned, then demoted. Anti CART/TDW rule: We will not raid nor interact with these groups. Seriously, get in a real group that does not require you to bunny-hop and hide all the time. Clawkin Unit Empire [CUE] does not support noobism, sexism, or racism. We also do not support hacking or exploiting. Stop making rumors. If you are caught AAing or Hacking, you will be exiled immediatly. We are serious about exploiters. Do not brag or whine when you get a promotion or demotion, or I swear I will kill you right on the spot when you do. Don't be a sore loser or a sore winner; keep it fine for everyone. Do not flam or start an un-nessescary argument. If someone flams, do not flam back. If you flam, you will be demoted, then exiled. Repetitive asking for a promotion, uptil the point of disrupting and disturbing will result in a demotion, then exile. |-Failure To Follow The Above Rules Will Result In Severe And Critical Punishment-| _______________________________________ Laws: Talking about or joining our enemy's is strictly prohibited. Do not be malicious or abusive against the CUE. The only true dictator of Kytoria is me. Our allies must be treated with the same respect as we are. We are all brothers and sisters. Do not start or join a rebellion against CUE. You must not be im-mature or un-disciplined in front of the Dictator. Our district of Kytoria - Nation 3 must be defended with honor and respect. I will not tolerate any foolishness! Our marches are sacred. Do not try to copy it. _______________________________________ Our country and language: History of Nation 3- Nation 3 - Kytoria was born under the leadership of the first dictator. He built trained, disciplined soldiers to defend this nation, and he decided to make his homeland a district. Therefore they defended it with pride and honor, and the Clawkin Unit Empire was formed. They made a language; Clawkarian, and they used it in battle to confuse enimies. But together they grew stronger than ever, and even today, the first dictator, ImperialRulerI, runs it and makes the empire strong. Below are a few examples of war language we use in raids. Language name: Clawkarian Translation: (English - Clawkarian) Attack - Volta Defend - Neto Formation - Fornato Spread - Hunatia Group - Nuvana March - Kerch Weapons Free - Inverta Kom Halt - Kin Surrender - Cornadia Formations: (Side By Side) Formation Zant (Straight Line) Formation Narnia (V Formation) Formation Jan *This is a made-up language I made. We will use team-chat if nessescary.* ______________________________________ Ranks: Non-rank [Drafted - Rebel] Low Rank 1 [Recruit] Low Rank 2 [Private] Low Rank 3 [Patrol] Low Rank 4 [Unit] Low Rank 5 [Soldier] Minor Rank 1 [Officer] Minor Rank 2 [Captain] Minor Rank 3 [Overseer] Minor Rank 4 [Advancement in Training] Ambassador [Ambassador] High Rank 1 [Advanced Officer] High Rank 2 [Advanced Captain] High Rank 3 [Advanced Overseer] High Rank 4 [Commander] High Rank 5 [Elite Commander] Third in Command [General] Second In Command (Impossible To Earn) [Supreme General] First In Command (Impossible To Earn) [Dictator Of Kytoria - Nation 3] _________________________________________- Heil The Clawkin Unit Empire: Together we are strong, my brothers and sisters, and with new members, our nation grows even bigger. Join us and you will learn accuracy, discipline, and order. Battle against us, and die in the blood of your friends, as we rise to take over all other armies and empires. "We Heil As One, We Train As One, We Fight As One!" -CUE Dictator, 2014 HEIL CUE! HEIL THE DICTATOR! -Signed And Approved By The Dictator, ImperialDictatorI -Approved By The Supreme General, Scheenshadowstar1337 -Approved By The Nation 3 High Council
ArmsOfSilence
#145451902Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:21 AM GMT

Heil.
LORDlMPERlUS
#145452015Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:25 AM GMT

We all know you will burn in hell Anime is the true Robloxian religion! I love anime
ArmsOfSilence
#145714909Tuesday, September 09, 2014 5:49 PM GMT

Burn in hell? Nah, you should. stupid anime groups and schiet... always getting in the way. don't go posting shciet on my forum; It won't do you any good. "Я бы скорее честь живого командира , чем мертвым героем." -Russian text by CUE Dictator.
LORDlMPERlUS
#145715417Tuesday, September 09, 2014 6:04 PM GMT

m9 anime will kick ur azz naw gtfo
ArmsOfSilence
#145715894Tuesday, September 09, 2014 6:18 PM GMT

Ok, seriously, you can gtfo. because 1. Your grammar is absolutely terrible. 2. your just jealous of us. And 3. Stay off my forums.
LORDlMPERlUS
#145763515Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:15 AM GMT

i beg you don't start about grammar it annoys me why don't you gtfo?

of     1