of     1   

twainprice
#145546532Sunday, September 07, 2014 8:34 AM GMT

ACCEPTABLE STANDARDS: UNIFORM Correct shirt and trousers at all times unless you either cannot afford it or have permission. Officers :char with admin. Beret must be at standard with either RN beret for RN, green RMC with logo for RMC Officer caps as follows: Sub-LT= Cap no stripe. LT-RA= One stripe RA+ Two stripe. Uniforms should be in the group store. BEHAVIOUR Address superiors with 'sir' or 'ma'am' depending on gender. Any use of equipment without permission leads to punishment RULES APPLY TO ALL. BASIC DRILL FOR ALL: Stand at ease: use stand at ease tool Salute: Use salute tool STS: Get into a shoulder to shoulder line BY THE CENTRE QUICK MARCH: March following a leader LEFT/RIGHT WHEEL: Turn in a direction slowly at 90 degrees HALT: Stop EYES FRONT: Look at the superior and shun SHUN: All tools down LEFT/RIGHT TURN: Turn left/right 90 degrees ABOUT TURN: Turn 180 degrees LEFT/RIGHT INCLINE: Turn left or right at 45 degrees END Anything not right here? Tell me or an officer. (Preferably not me, I'm not into typing guides)
TheFuwwyFox
#145548857Sunday, September 07, 2014 10:30 AM GMT

Looks good to me.

of     1