of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Chibtrio
#145655274Monday, September 08, 2014 7:40 PM GMT

Delete any hair items, shirts, pants, and packages from the ODer. That'd stop them, but if you guys have any ideas, add them. I made a new word! It's called plagiarism!
Tenako
#145655829Monday, September 08, 2014 7:49 PM GMT

Damn, that's so hars- support.
Hooperdarwin
#145656158Monday, September 08, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

Too much oder bro
smallchomama1234
#145659882Monday, September 08, 2014 8:48 PM GMT

too strict
NealSavage
#145659966Monday, September 08, 2014 8:49 PM GMT

ODing is not a look, it's an action. This would not help at all. - Posted by a depressed, stupid, and strange 15 year old -
jjblox26
#145660207Monday, September 08, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

HUR! HUR! HUR! IAM A JELIOUS DUMMY AND I WANT HAIR TO BE REMOVED AND FORCED BLOCKHEADS ON EVERYONES CHARCTER SO EVERY ONE CAN LOOK LIKE ME!
iGhostpelt
#145667656Monday, September 08, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

its impossible to detect what is ODing and what is not... some games have roleplay in them that can look like ODing and some people actually like to hang out with their boyfriend or girlfriend on roblox... especially if its long distance or the parents dot approve of the boyfriend/girlfriend. take me for example... ik my girlfriend in real life but it is impossible for us to meet for a date because we live 9 hrs apart... which btw really sucks... not only that, but her parents dont know i exist and same with my parents not knowing about her... every time we play games people accuse us of ODing when they dont know who we are at all. or here is another example: 2 users were accused of ODing but if u actually ask them for proof, they prove that they are actually a young husband and wife around 28 or 29 years old... people like playing games with people they like... if you dont like ODing and u see it in a game, just ignore it... or better yet, go to a different server. its easy to do and you dont deprive people of their constitutional rights to be happy. or you can ask the ODers to tone it down a bit if they get too sappy. ask nicely and they will comply... dont go attacking them cause thats a form of hate speech... btw the original post on this thread is technically guilty of hate speech cause they are targeting a specific group. now have a nice day... and for those of you how have done hate against an "ODer" think about what you have done, cause you dont know the person at all... its their life, not yours... ask yourselves this: how is some stranger dating another person affecting your life... cause it is not affecting your life at all. its like saying some g.a.y person halfway around the world is ruining your life just by existing. its rude, cruel... and immoral. --- for love and peace---
CHEEZE2011
#145675855Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

"Its impossible to detect what is ODing and what is not..." Well what about when I see some shaggy haired noob face to face with a girl in a bikini or some other revealing clothing? "some games have roleplay in them that can look like ODing" Does it make it okay then? "and some people actually like to hang out with their boyfriend or girlfriend on roblox... especially if its long distance or the parents dot approve of the boyfriend/girlfriend." THEN IT'S STILL WRONG IF THE PARENT(S) DON'T APPROVE "take me for example... ik my girlfriend in real life but it is impossible for us to meet for a date because we live 9 hrs apart... which btw really sucks..." The possibility of a long distance relationship working is very low, and don't do it on roblox! "not only that, but her parents dont know i exist and same with my parents not knowing about her..." Something tells me you don't know her at all. For all you know she could be a 40 year old man. "every time we play games people accuse us of ODing when they dont know who we are at all." You probably met as od'ers anyways. "or here is another example: 2 users were accused of ODing but if u actually ask them for proof, they prove that they are actually a young husband and wife around 28 or 29 years old..." THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE ON ROBLOX. I'm going to be completely honest with you, if you're over 21 and playing roblox, that's considered P.EDOPHILIA. "people like playing games with people they like..." Then don't "play" on here if you can't handle it. " if you dont like ODing and u see it in a game, just ignore it... or better yet, go to a different server. its easy to do and you dont deprive people of their constitutional rights to be happy." So it's okay then if people are breaking the rules of roblox, and the law? (It's illegal to online date if you're under 18). "or you can ask the ODers to tone it down a bit if they get too sappy. ask nicely and they will comply..." No they don't comply, because they're too busy having virtual s.3.x.x. (I purposely spelled it with two x's.) "dont go attacking them cause thats a form of hate speech... btw the original post on this thread is technically guilty of hate speech cause they are targeting a specific group." It isn't hate speech, it's asking roblox to do something about the oding idiots. "now have a nice day... and for those of you how have done hate against an "ODer" think about what you have done, cause you dont know the person at all... its their life, not yours..." Then by your own logic, you should leave OP alone, or who ever else this message is to. After all, it's their life not yours... "ask yourselves this: how is some stranger dating another person affecting your life... cause it is not affecting your life at all." It is affecting US because we have to put up with it, considering the report system is BROKEN. "its like saying some g.a.y person halfway around the world is ruining your life just by existing." SINCE WHEN ARE G.A.Y PEOPLE RELEVANT? "its rude, cruel... and immoral." It's immoral to even online date in the first place. Most people who do it don't even know who the other person is, and their parents aren't even aware of it. Like I said, it's illegal to do it if you're under 18. (To all the non-supporters)I see why you don't support: • It's because you want to keep your virtual girlfriend. • It's because you enjoy having a relationship your parents know nothing about, to make you look like a "rebel". • Because if you are fine with it, everybody else should be. • It's because you want to look "hot". Come on now. Why else wouldn't you support? I'm not saying it's okay to take away shirts, pants, hats, packages, etc. I just think roblox has to do a far better job of stopping rule breakers. (I once saw this oding couple, which was illegal and against the rules. I reported them, and NOTHING happened, when according to the RROC or Roblox Rules of Conduct, should have gotten their accounts deleted. Seriously, after 2 weeks, they were STILL not banned!)
kankuro1005
#145677831Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:57 AM GMT

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, if you're over 21 and playing roblox, that's considered P.EDOPHILIA." Lol then a lot of ROBLOX users would have been arrested and filed as p.edos by now.
rhinguin
#145678170Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:00 AM GMT

no i love ODing online dancing
Kotawl
#145678371Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

>oding is an action not a look then why should you look like the ones that od
DapperNarwhal
#145678440Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:02 AM GMT

P.edophilia is having an attraction to someone younger than 18 when you're of a much higher age. A 21-year-old playing Roblox isn't considered a p.edophile if they're just playing it for the games. If they're ODing with younger people, then it's p.edophilia.
PokeShadow77
#145679296Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

ODing isn't a look it's an action AND a look ~ Do you want to see the Rabbits David? ~
kankuro1005
#145680193Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:17 AM GMT

@SoMany Exactly
TheBuilderX124
#145681009Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Key_Blade
#145739689Tuesday, September 09, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

I lov oding y wuld u get rid of it its awsom
iGhostpelt
#145739827Tuesday, September 09, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

I apologize ahead of time… this is about 4 word doc pages long… but its all responses to stuff. indented stuff is my responses. "Its impossible to detect what is O.Ding and what is not..." Well what about when I see some shaggy haired noob face to face with a girl in a bikini or some other revealing clothing? The styles of clothing on roblox don’t indicate who or what a person is. If you really think that it does… do a reality check, cause for all we know… stickmasterluke could be a cross.dre.sser. "some games have roleplay in them that can look like Odi.ng" Does it make it okay then? Odi.ng is defined as dating someone online that you have never seen, met, or talked to. The rule of no Od.ing is to keep little kids from being hurt. "and some people actually like to hang out with their boyfriend or girlfriend on roblox... especially if its long distance or the parents dot approve of the boyfriend/girlfriend." THEN IT'S STILL WRONG IF THE PARENT(S) DON'T APPROVE When u find someone u like and ur parents don’t approve, don’t come crying to me for help. "take me for example... ik my girlfriend in real life but it is impossible for us to meet for a date because we live 9 hrs apart... which btw really sucks..." The possibility of a long distance relationship working is very low, and don't do it on roblox! It can work… most relationships are now made online over long distance then the people get married… we live in the age of information not the age of industry. "not only that, but her parents dont know i exist and same with my parents not knowing about her..." Something tells me you don't know her at all. For all you know she could be a 40 year old man. Don’t assume things… ik what she really looks like, we have sk.yp.ed, fa.ceti.med, and other video.chats. So ik exactly who she is, and I did pay a lot of money for public records to make sure she was safe. (yes im one of the paranoid groups.) "every time we play games people accuse us of Odi.ng when they dont know who we are at all." You probably met as od'ers anyways. You don’t know me so don’t make assumtions… I met my gf online at a time when I was unstable. She unknowingly saved my life. I had no intetion of da.ting anyone… I was looking for an online place to put a S. Note. "or here is another example: 2 users were accused of O.Ding but if u actually ask them for proof, they prove that they are actually a young husband and wife around 28 or 29 years old..." THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE ON ROBLOX. I'm going to be completely honest with you, if you're over 21 and playing roblox, that's considered P.EDO.PHILIA. Actually its not. P.edop.hilia is being x.xxu.ally attracked to a child between the ages of 14 and 16. Adults playing roblox is not illegal or ypu would have to arrest shedletski and every single roblox staff member out there… and there are a lot of them. "people like playing games with people they like..." Then don't "play" on here if you can't handle it. where is your point... i can handel things, it seems like you cant handle people who are different from you. If u haters cant handle people who are different, go play something else… I heard the K.K.K. have a great program. if you dont like Odi.ng and u see it in a game, just ignore it... or better yet, go to a different server. its easy to do and you dont deprive people of their constitutional rights to be happy." So it's okay then if people are breaking the rules of roblox, and the law? (It's illegal to online date if you're under 18). Actually that rule applies only to 2-5 states in the united states, neither of which most of the people ik live in. "or you can ask the OD.ers to tone it down a bit if they get too sappy. ask nicely and they will comply..." No they don't comply, because they're too busy having virtual s.3.x.x. (I purposely spelled it with two x's.) Actually you don’t know till you try. Try asking sometime spoiled brat. "dont go attacking them cause thats a form of hate speech... btw the original post on this thread is technically guilty of hate speech cause they are targeting a specific group." It isn't hate speech, it's asking roblox to do something about the o.ding idiots. Actually it is hate speech. Hate speech is defined as hatefully targeting a goup of individuals. "ask yourselves this: how is some stranger dating another person affecting your life... cause it is not affecting your life at all." It is affecting US because we have to put up with it, considering the report system is BROKEN. If u don’t like seeing people hang out. Then don’t play roblox. "its like saying some g.a.y person halfway around the world is ruining your life just by existing." SINCE WHEN ARE G.A.Y PEOPLE RELEVANT? Its called an allusion, you learn about it in 2nd grade or in some cases 6th grade. It's immoral to even online date in the first place. Most people who do it don't even know who the other person is, and their parents aren't even aware of it. Like I said, it's illegal to do it if you're under 18. Actually its illegal under 16. And if you know each other in Real life then its not ODing... if it were, then about 70% of the USA would be in jail. This point of yours is invalid. (To all the non-supporters)I see why you don't support: • It's because you want to keep your virtual girlfriend. • It's because you enjoy having a relationship your parents know nothing about, to make you look like a "rebel". • Because if you are fine with it, everybody else should be. • It's because you want to look "hot". Come on now. Why else wouldn't you support? I'm not saying it's okay to take away shirts, pants, hats, packages, etc. I just think roblox has to do a far better job of stopping rule breakers. (I once saw this oding couple, which was illegal and against the rules. I reported them, and NOTHING happened, when according to the RROC or Roblox Rules of Conduct, should have gotten their accounts deleted. Seriously, after 2 weeks, they were STILL not banned!) Its cause we feel like you idiots shouldn’t be telling us what to do. And there is no such thing as a “rebel” its called the youth culture (which is now very fragmented) They should be focused on bullies, haters, hackers, phishers, and those such groups cause those are the ones that cause the most trouble. Every time ive seen people O.D, they do stay out of people’s way… and if they cause an issue, they do tone it down. I actually ask if there is anyone under 16 on a server before I say or do anything. As long as people just live their own lives, everything will be great But I do agree that the x.xx material needs to be cut down- twerking is a great example of what needs to go. And the major xx.x talk should be toned down but that’s up to the game creators to limit. People also don’t support cause they believe in free will and choice… you can protest but it is a “god given” right to live your own life. (if you believe in god.) "I'm going to be completely honest with you, if you're over 21 and playing roblox, that's considered P.EDOP.HILIA." Lol then a lot of ROBLOX users would have been arrested and filed as p.edos by now. Actually almost every game creator would be arrested. And so would the CEO of Roblox. Actually 80% of roblox would be arrested if you think about it. P.edoph.ilia is having an attraction to someone younger than 18 when you're of a much higher age. A 21-year-old playing Roblox isn't considered a p.edop.hile if they're just playing it for the games. If they're ODing with younger people, then it's p.edoph.ilia. Actually its only p.edoph.ilia if there is a xx.x attraction involved… I wouldn’t touch my girl even when we are in our 30’s cause that’s not what i want. If you want a punishment… one that isnt stupid but works… have roblox make something like… a built in tag that identifies people of being suspected of such actions… that way if people don’t want to play games with those types of people, they can see the leaderboard or look at the account and see this tag, and then leave. The reason why O.ding goes unpunished is because there is no proof that its Oding, cause as I said, it could be a married couple, some roleplayers, or even people who know each-other in rl who meet online because of differnet reasons. If you don’t like going out into the world and meeting new people… you can go have xx.x with your family which btw is ILLEGAL! But if that’s the only way for you to keep your isolationist ways… fine by me. once again i apologize for the length... i really hate uneducated isolationists. one thing i thought of... they wont punish paying customers
CHEEZE2011
#145888110Friday, September 12, 2014 10:07 AM GMT

"apologize ahead of time… this is about 4 word doc pages long… but its all responses to stuff. indented stuff is my responses." WHO CARES? "The styles of clothing on roblox don’t indicate who or what a person is." In some cases, they can. Come on, why would you wear (for example) showy clothing and NOT try to say "Look at me, wanna date?" "If you really think that it does… do a reality check, cause for all we know… stickmasterluke could be a cross.dre.sser." So what if he is? Why should I care? At no point did I say that was wrong. Oh, and by the way, you can say crossdresser. "Odi.ng is defined as dating someone online that you have never seen, met, or talked to. The rule of no Od.ing is to keep little kids from being hurt." No, it's not. If you "date" somebody once, then move on, that's not DATING, that's meeting ONE time, and never seeing that person again. Trust me, you don't know who might be behind that screen. "When u find someone u like and ur parents don’t approve, don’t come crying to me for help." Like I would ever ask someone who spells like a 9 year old for help, and it sounds like you don't even know your "girlfriend". "It can work… most relationships are now made online over long distance then the people get married… we live in the age of information not the age of industry." That doesn't prove you know her. "Don’t assume things…" I can do whatever I want. There is this new idea called "Free speech". "ik what she really looks like, we have sk.yp.ed, fa.ceti.med, and other video.chats. So ik exactly who she is, and I did pay a lot of money for public records to make sure she was safe. (yes im one of the paranoid groups.)" And yet you (probably) met her on roblox as an online dater, so you're not paranoid. You can't prove to me that you're lying, or that anything your "gf" tells you is true. Plus, if she's "safe" then why don't you tell your parents? "You don’t know me so don’t make assumtions… I met my gf online at a time when I was unstable." BUT WHERE? "She unknowingly saved my life." How did she do that? "I had no intetion of da.ting anyone…" Yeah ok, and you did it anyways. "I was looking for an online place to put a S. Note." What's an "S. Note"? "Actually its not. P.edop.hilia is being x.xxu.ally attracked to a child between the ages of 14 and 16." That's still considered a "child". "Adults playing roblox is not illegal or ypu would have to arrest shedletski and every single roblox staff member out there… and there are a lot of them." When did I say it was illegal? "where is your point... i can handel things, it seems like you cant handle people who are different from you. If u haters cant handle people who are different, go play something else… I heard the K.K.K. have a great program." When you DATE on a VIRTUAL WORLD, then you have to be ready for any hate that might come. You obviously can't "handel" it, so you shouldn't be here. You also couldn't handle basic grammar so you stopped using it. "Actually that rule applies only to 2-5 states in the united states, neither of which most of the people ik live in." Even still, that shouldn't happen. "Actually you don’t know till you try. Try asking sometime spoiled brat." Lol, now you're making assumptions of me, calling me a spoiled brat. Let me ask you this: If I didn't already try asking them to stop, then how could I have said that? "dont go attacking them cause thats a form of hate speech... btw the original post on this thread is technically guilty of hate speech cause they are targeting a specific group." It isn't hate speech, it's asking roblox to do something about the o.ding idiots. Actually it is hate speech. Hate speech is defined as hatefully targeting a goup of individuals. "If u don’t like seeing people hang out. Then don’t play roblox." If you don't like seeing people express their opinions and not liking it when people breaking roblox's rules, then don't play roblox. "Its called an allusion, you learn about it in 2nd grade or in some cases 6th grade." No, it's saying something irrelevant, not an "allusion". "Actually its illegal under 16. And if you know each other in Real life then its not ODing... if it were, then about 70% of the USA would be in jail. This point of yours is invalid." Oh, so it IS illegal. I was only off by two years, so it IS valid. "Its cause we feel like you idiots shouldn’t be telling us what to do." Says the one who dates a girl his parents don't even know about. You're being a rebel right now, saying "YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO!11". "And there is no such thing as a “rebel” its called the youth culture (which is now very fragmented)" I'm guessing that if you still need your parent's approval and are living with them, YOU'RE part of youth culture. "They should be focused on bullies, haters, hackers, phishers,and those such groups cause those are the ones that cause the most trouble." Why focus on "haters"? Again, that's called using the right of FREE SPEACH and EXPRESSION. Hating is an expression, so we're allowed to do it. "Every time ive seen people O.D, they do stay out of people’s way… and if they cause an issue, they do tone it down." No they don't, because they're too busy "kissing" or having virtual s.3.xx. "I actually ask if there is anyone under 16 on a server before I say or do anything." I do anything regardless. Any online dating on roblox isn't allowed. (Notice how the site name isn't RODATE or DATEBLOX) "As long as people just live their own lives, everything will be great But I do agree that the x.xx material needs to be cut down- twerking is a great example of what needs to go." Agreed. Seriously, HOW DOES THIS PIECE OF CLOTHING GET PASSED THE FILTER? http://www.roblox.com/Swarovski-item?id=172004004. "And the major xx.x talk should be toned down but that’s up to the game creators to limit." Or roblox's admins, which they don't do. "People also don’t support cause they believe in free will and choice… you can protest but it is a “ god given” right to live your own life. (if you believe in god.)" Lolno. They're supporting because they want to online date.\ "Lol then a lot of ROBLOX users would have been arrested and filed as p.edos by now." I don't think you can get arrested for that. "Actually almost every game creator would be arrested. And so would the CEO of Roblox. Actually 80% of roblox would be arrested if you think about it. P.edoph.ilia is having an attraction to someone younger than 18 when you're of a much higher age. A 21-year-old playing Roblox isn't considered a p.edop.hile if they're just playing it for the games. If they're ODing with younger people, then it's p.edoph.ilia. Actually its only p.edoph.ilia if there is a xx.x attraction involved…" Now you're just repeating yourself. You've said all those sentences at least 3 times already. "I wouldn’t touch my girl even when we are in our 30’s cause that’s not what i want." You wouldn't be able to, considering it's a "long distance" relationship "If you want a punishment… one that isnt stupid but works… have roblox make something like… a built in tag that identifies people of being suspected of such actions…" How would that work? "that way if people don’t want to play games with those types of people, they can see the leaderboard or look at the account and see this tag, and then leave. The reason why O.ding goes unpunished is because there is no proof that its Oding, cause as I said, it could be a married couple, some roleplayers, or even people who know each-other in rl who meet online because of differnet reasons." Seriously? Out of the millions of places to meet online, YOU choose roblox. Wow. "If you don’t like going out into the world and meeting new people… you can go have xx.x with your family which btw is ILLEGAL! But if that’s the only way for you to keep your isolationist ways… fine by me." If it's "fine by me", then why are you still posting? "once again i apologize for the length... i really hate uneducated isolationists. And I hate people like you who think it's okay to break the rules or roblox, then go into a game and use the old excuse "were dating in rl". "one thing i thought of... they wont punish paying customers" Seriously are you that idiotic?! I've seen so many people who have BC that get punished. What's with this idea that if you have BC you can do absolutely anything? I honestly don't believe you're an adult when you say things like that. Either that or you put no effort at all into your post. Why do you always use so many periods? It's like me typing it... like this...
CHEEZE2011
#145888125Friday, September 12, 2014 10:08 AM GMT

Even if you are an adult, you still seem to live at your parent's house and need permission. Lol.
crowfighter
#145890818Friday, September 12, 2014 12:44 PM GMT

Too harsh, what about an IP ban?
Tenako
#145920259Friday, September 12, 2014 10:33 PM GMT

Get out OP. This is now my thread.
Gameplayer1500
#145921474Friday, September 12, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

Support @NealSavage I see most oders with hair then oders without hair. Not saying hair is for oders.
MangitungLeader
#145921722Friday, September 12, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

I'm no Oder but I use hair...
R3geBiscuit
#145922795Friday, September 12, 2014 11:05 PM GMT

To be quiet frank, if someone is finding 6 blocks to be attractive in a way, they'll just about find anything attractive... -Do not summon me again!-
GamerYoshi
#145924132Friday, September 12, 2014 11:21 PM GMT

I got banned for telling oders that its against the rules to OD

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right