chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

bigbadke12
#145847154Thursday, September 11, 2014 8:18 PM GMT

No Support this could be abused with fraud. Also @robloxking240 people have given others codes online and once they redeem them they say the person stole their code and get those people perma banned.
coolrichthealt
#145884912Friday, September 12, 2014 5:45 AM GMT

No offence but, all of you people that say: "WHAT IF THEY USE FRAUD CREDIT CARD" - What? You're telling me that you seriously think that a fraud credit card can be used? It would just say error or something. It will use the same part as like, for example... the regular debit card/credit card/paypal gateway but with an option to buy it for someone in your friends list. "OMG OMG NO SUPPORT COS THEY CAN HACK UR ACCOUNT" - I can't believe how dumb people are in the forums, wait.. i do. It's because there are mostly 9 year olds that post like that.. Overall, i think the payer will be charged first. If the person declines it the payer gets the money back. If the person accepts it.. WALLAAHH! Now that i have answered your questions, i will be glad to answer more (which i doubt alot of questions will be asked about this.)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2