of     1   

AnimatedDannyo
#145814907Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:20 AM GMT

English to German to English to Finnish to English to Mongolian to English to Italian to English [Iggy:] Uh huh! This is Iggy IgG! I'm still the girl has a problem A little 'less! issue [Ariana Grande:] Hey baby, I even hate D.! I wish you love ya I want you! Then again, I can not forgive I really do not want I want you! Me, I say to you, baby Why do not you leave me? I do not even want to run I need it I want you! Head in the clouds There is no weight on my shoulders I will be smart And I do not understand [Big Sean:] B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Big Sean:] A low B. I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Ariana Grande:] I know you are going to wake up ever I have to give However, not you! So always be called Or you can go back However, not you! For me every time And do not tell me that you love me Out of breath, I was less I do not want However, not you! Head in the clouds There is no weight on my shoulders I will be smart And I do not understand [Big Sean:] B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Big Sean:] A low B. I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Iggy:] This is Iggy IgG! Oh! What should you do? Smart Money Bettin " I will not be good for you flash I said, "You forget everything Let's say that you know But I was really really doubt My life is simple, understanding I was not around when you Iggy Iggy Stress Biggie "is here I believe that your thoughts and love Grace on a Now, all the best This is likely to be I Go go back Finally, I learned my lesson! Half-step In any case, "as, or just play I heard knowin I can not believe what you did Are you one million children BOO Do not be so stupid I consider 99 But you Like what! [Ariana Grande:] Small, small Small, small Head in the clouds There is no weight on my shoulders I will be smart And I (I), does not understand [Big Sean:] B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Big Sean:] A low B. I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem [Big Sean:] A low B. I! B. but a small problem! I! B. but a small problem! [Ariana Grande:] I have a little 'one, and have a small problem ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
drbat
#145814990Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:21 AM GMT

copier Im gonna be a pro wrestler Im already in a school - CODRampage
Bensbrother
#145815016Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:21 AM GMT

I really do not want I want you!
nintendo566
#145815123Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:22 AM GMT

"but a small problem! " ur d l0l
AnimatedDannyo
#145815188Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:23 AM GMT

"Hey baby, I even hate D.! " lmao ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
AnimatedDannyo
#145823689Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:00 AM GMT

bump! ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
Godaids
#145824468Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:25 AM GMT

I will be smart And I do not understand [ᘐ〇ᗪᗩᓮᗪᔕ]
AnimatedDannyo
#145824585Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:30 AM GMT

"I have a little 'one, and have a small problem " what are you trying to say Ariana? lmao ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇

of     1