kdoggchi
#146916930Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:57 AM GMT

Lmao the triple double
SuperCamShiftedEm
#146952889Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

DCP @ LV Total Time: IDGAF cause we lagged out like 6 times 37-36 LV Game Review: Before I start please show your care and donate kingrayy123 a new stadium, thank you. Well this game was pretty interesting, it went back and fourth and DCP should of won this game. MoobsyTebow played the best game I ever seen him play. 11/13, 5 passing touchdowns, and no interceptions and he had around 500 yards. This man just looked like a machine but they lost. DCP played extremely well on defense way better than last week dreadful performance. DCP got to work on two things not letting Kingrayy123 GET 2 SCRAMBLE TOUCHDOWNS, CMON MAN! Also work ON ONSIDES, THEY LET LAS VEAGS GET THREE ONSIDES, CMON MAN! K, now to go off on Las Vegas. Las Vegas again gets another close win. They should of lost I mean DCP was up by 17 or 14 I believe in the 3rd. Kingrayy123 got it done with passing and running the ball. He got 2 rushing touchdowns and 2 passing touchdowns. Only interception was when Buck snatched (hate that word) the ball in the air from lordunion and almost ran it back for a touchdown to end the half. Las Vegas has to work on their deep ball coverage. Like last week hanboy16 was eating up the coverage just doing damn streak routes. Like that deserves a CMON MAN! Holy crap If I was kingrayy I would of thrown my laptop out the window and probably rip my shirt. If Las Vegas wants to stay undefeated they need to work on their defense. Fun Fact- Bulider leads the league in touchdowns with 5. Fun Fact- The server crashed 5 times I WONDER WHY?
LordUnion
#146960397Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:32 PM GMT

tbh he didnt snatch from me, it was a trust 2 duncan, if u watched the damn game idiot!
SuperCamShiftedEm
#146970811Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

@lordunion I honestly could careless if was you or duncan. I just said you.
SuperCamShiftedEm
#146993451Monday, September 29, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

can't do CHA vs KW since I wasn't there until 1:00 in 4th. Week 3 team rankings #1 Las Vegas Warriors(2-0)- Las Vegas isn't going to be forever #1 but I do have to give them credit for winning against pretty elite RFL teams. They once again had a 4th quarter comeback lead by Kingrayy123 who proving he can be a elite QB in the league. With traveling on the road to Seattle this team will have to go through a tough defense and high power offense that put up 70 on San Diego. #2 San Francisco Dolphins(2-0)- Well like Las Vegas I don't except them be this high in the rankings for the next couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong though this team is full of surprises. Jakegreenway at QB looks like a better fit than my man Reggie31Miller. If the dolphins can pull out a road win against smack talk Charlotte this team can make some noise. #3 Charlotte Rage(1-1)- The remake of the Rochester Rapids? If you weren't around during the NRFL, the Rapids were one of most hated teams in the history of roblox sports, owned by EBL hall of famer Dapunisherboss. Rapids were one of the most successful franchises but had the biggest mouths. Charlotte is now becoming one of those teams that are trying to get under team skins. This can be a huge success like the Rapids or backfire like the old DCP. #4 Seattle 69ers(1-1)- This team finally got back on track beating San Diego 70-13. This team is still my favorite to win the bloxxer bowl but they can't risk taking teams to lightly like DCA. Seattle is going have to prove a statement to a Las Vegas team that heroics in the 4th quarter. #5 Key West(1-1)- Well, I don't know what to say. Key West just didn't seem on track. If this team doesn't get organized and settle down this team can finsh 3rd or miss the playoffs in a loaded low card. With Mudcat8 opening up trade offers for him, Key West and Zim could be going downhill. #6 DC Assault(1-1)- This team wasn't in rhythm this week. If team wants to win games they have to play like how they did in week 1. Swagga struggled in the crunch time allowing a interception. This team could be dangerous but without Flameonx I don't see any wide receiver besides Clarks putting up big digits. #7 DC Pink Panthers(0-2)-Why do I have to rank this team so low, *cries*. They played extremely well against Vegas only losing to a last second touchdown pass. This team just couldn't get it done on special teams like week 1. Give credit to Moobsytebow to have 500+ yards, 5 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions. #8 San Diego Diamonds(0-2)- Alright going to be 100% on this. Deadman is this team only hope. GET THIS MAN A WIDE RECEIVER. OFFER ALL YOU HAVE TO GET MUDCAT8. It making me sad that they are wasting so much talent in such a young QB. Now cutting Tyron, this team in my books lost hope. This team will pull a annual miracle win somehow.
EastCoastXI
#146993531Monday, September 29, 2014 1:42 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SuperCamShiftedEm
#146993707Monday, September 29, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

@Moldy oh. Didn't know that but still.
DeadMan253
#146993763Monday, September 29, 2014 1:45 AM GMT

There was no semblance of a "stay, give it one more go" it was just "okay."
EastCoastXI
#146993967Monday, September 29, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SuperCamShiftedEm
#146994043Monday, September 29, 2014 1:48 AM GMT

@East I know but the defense was to dreadful to talk about.
EastCoastXI
#146994172Monday, September 29, 2014 1:50 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
DeshaunRayban
#146994318Monday, September 29, 2014 1:52 AM GMT

As a whole the defense is terrible. cretin people do their job properly but I just let people out on CB who shouldn't be at CB they let WRs get way to much space
EastCoastXI
#146994392Monday, September 29, 2014 1:53 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
KodakBuck
#146994593Monday, September 29, 2014 1:55 AM GMT

yeet
Obbert
#146995556Monday, September 29, 2014 2:07 AM GMT

i dont think receivers matter when dead cant throw the ball accurately in the first place go poka go fite win
SuperCamShiftedEm
#147104155Wednesday, October 01, 2014 1:08 AM GMT

Rumor Mill is Kdogchi Returning to the RFL. Kdogchi, the man from the south side of Chicago, a local legend, bigger than dapunisherboss. Kdogchi the urban kid was underrated and overlooked by scouts during high school. He took his talents to a small time school Arizona State. Kdogchi made his name in the RFL by becoming the greatest blocker of all time. Nobody can replace Kdogchi but the last time we saw Kdogchi was when he walked off the field as a champion. I had chance to interview him this weekend. Teams he is considering of: Key West Charlotte DCP Vegas San Diego _________________________________________________________________________________ Kdogchi take on teams he should choose Key West: "Ive won a pair of rings with zim and out of everyone zim makes me look good stats and all so I should just stay" Charlotte: "Charlotte is a sleeper but not after beating the champs like that without some of the players really interesting but I don't wanna take wekk position he my dog and I here he's great at it." DCP: "me colin and buck should redeem ourselves after all the *bleep* we talked s2 and tanked nice young team." Vegas: "just a good team every year I don't think I could handle they no lag no swag thing. But I would love to partner up with MVP duncan neshawn mud and kingrayy." San Diego: "Where the *bleep* do I start with them? Everything I've played with mostly all of yall so I could give them pointers tips and help from what i saw u guys do in my career" _________________________________________________________________________________ What I personally think Key West: Honestly If I was kdog I wouldn't go to Key West.Zim has made Kdog get most of his stats but honestly this team could get him frustrated on defense due to the fact the whole Mudcat8 and Lordunion trade was just awful. Charlotte: Got damnit I'm not saying this because I play for the Rage but this would seem like the perfect fit, the trash talk, the rivalry between Key West, and the bond between Fps, Wekk, and Supercam. But only problem is that Wekk is already a good TE at his position but it depends if he would be willing to give it up. DCP: Honestly I would only go here for the uniforms. This is a team that doesn't need kdog, it would be a waste of a season, why? Because look what Colin putting up without a blocker. Already they have Guest so kdog would only playing a TE the whole time. Vegas: Good choice. I can't see him playing here but it be a good fit. Put him at MLB and TE and move duncan to CB with kingrayy123, mudcat8, and murderman. Also Kingrayy would look like a better QB with a blocker. San Diego: Honestly If I was kdogchi I would totally go here. See kdog could be a role model to them and give Deadman and San Diego hope. This team could jump on his back and make it to the playoffs. Even if they don't make it to the bloxxer bowl that still a amazing way to go out with a bang. Remember he played for a team exactly like this called ASU. This team could be a huge threat if Kdog returns this week (week 3)
NYShad
#147132126Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:40 PM GMT

you forgot Seattle
SuperCamShiftedEm
#147134261Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:27 PM GMT

@shad He doesn't want Seattle you scrub
hancock3
#147134375Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

cam he does XD
SuperCamShiftedEm
#147134724Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:35 PM GMT

@han kdoggchi wrote at 9/30/2014 7:36:30 PM: Report Abuse I'm thinking about KW CHA DCP LV SDD this is the part of the pm he sent me. I don't see seattle on the list.
SuperCamShiftedEm
#147271162Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:21 AM GMT

Charlotte Or SDD who wins trade. _________________________________________________________________________________ Well just now, all-star WR DesmondSanders gets sent to SDD for xChrisxSwag. In my personal thinking, I honestly think I have to go with Charlotte. Of course SDD gets an all-star WR but they lose ANOTHER DEFENDER. DMA does not play defense and he refused to during his time in Charlotte. Of course this well help the offense with PositiveVibez and Desmond but WHO IS THE QB. Cutting Dead had be the most dumbest decisions I have ever seen. First they have no Tyron and Positive at that game and played against SEATTLE (one of the best defense). So you got NO QB nor defense. Now on the Charlotte side. Hands down a great move by JH. You get a player who plays both sides of the field. He pretty good receiver and a defender. Charlotte gets an active player who just another key addition to maybe take them to the bloxxer bowl.
EastCoastXI
#147271362Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:24 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
SuperCamShiftedEm
#147271455Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

@moldy uh yeah. It was on the wall for like 3 pages.
Obbert
#147282357Saturday, October 04, 2014 5:39 AM GMT

xchris was playing like a zombie out there go poka go fite win
DeshaunRayban
#147283600Saturday, October 04, 2014 6:10 AM GMT

>I resigned tyron >Dead wanted to be cut cause i couldn't trade him >I tried to originally trade him to Charlotte but they didn't want him cause half the team thought he was trash. >desmond is fairly cool with me if i can get him to play both sides I'm pretty sure I've won this.