of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

BowtiesAreCool001
#146120011Monday, September 15, 2014 2:45 PM GMT

Hey guys! So, with this 'story trend' going on, I decided to do one. Set in the post-apocalyptic world. (Sorry, Pawz!) It was formerly a roleplay, however it died off after 22 pages, and so i'm turning it into a story. Here's the introduction: PLAGUE - INTRODUCTION Halley's Comet is a ball of icy dust that is visible from Earth every seventy six years. When this celestial body was scheduled to make a pass in 1910, the claims of impassioned astronomers at Chicago's Yerkes Observatory inspired fear in a surprising number of people. They insisted that the comet's tail was made of poisonous gas, and when Earth passed through it on May 18, the toxic fumes would cause certain end for humanity. It didn't happen, correct. But in the year 2126, It did, bringing the Plague with it. Most went up to safety, way up there. Few survived. Others became.. mutants. "Zombies" If you prefer. However, a few teens and possibly adults who roleplayed on the ROBLOX forums were reunited and through their unity, they try to survive in the cruel world of P.L.A.G.U.E. Name and username: Age: Personality: Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay) Bio: Affliction:(bandits, solo, etc) (you leave whatever group you are currently in later, either way, to join the other roleplayers.) Inventory: Preferred weapons in the apoc.: Skills: Others:
PawzKat
#146121204Monday, September 15, 2014 3:33 PM GMT

Name and username: Kaylee M & Pawzkat. Age: Fifteen. Personality: Shy, socially awkward, sensible, kind, literate, gamer, technology-obsessed. Loves reading. [I literally just asked my friends at my lunch table for this, xD. ] Appearance: 5'4, 122 lbs. Blonde, with short(curly) hair that reaches my chin. My bangs cover my left eye. Dull olive green eyes, which can look yellow-ish in direct sunlight. Incredibly pale, I look pretty white sometime. Freckles dapple my upper face. I also have pretty dark(ish) lips. There's a selfie on my deviantart for reference if you'd like to check. As for clothes, well, I always wear my grey zip-up hoodie, as well as my green creeper cap. Jeans w/belt preferred, I don't like wearing skirts or caprie. I have a pair of black converse. That's good. Bio: Born and raised in a farm in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Affliction: Solo, though I wouldn't mind starting out with CreativeMystery(Chris), and my orange kitten, Chester. Inventory: Creeper hat, extra bundle of clothes, water bottle, leatherman 15-tool knife. A couple of day's worth of food, coil of rope, compass, dead kindle, a patchy blanket, & sleeping bag. Maybe a small medic kit & a water purifying set. I know my dad has one of those. Lastly, my inhaler. Preferred weapons in the apoc.: Nailgun. Lock 'n load baby. Also, a leatherman-15 tool. Skills: I'm good with garden, as well as animals since I live on a farm. In addition, I'm a superb tree-climber, and so-so at drawing. I'm okay with negotiating, and took swimming lessons for a few years. My last skill is that I'm a good organizer, and preparer. Others: I'm a horrible runner, as I can't run for more than a minute before my asthma kicks in; terrible endurance.
DaichiAkane
#146121272Monday, September 15, 2014 3:35 PM GMT

(There are so many of these now :o) Name and username: DaichiAkane- Gabbie Teaford Age: 16 Personality: Lighthearted, Jokes around slightly. Caring in a weird kind of sense, usually cares more for younger kids. She can be serious when she needs to be. Appearance: (Include Clothes, if you don't want to it's okay) Long, pin straight honey blonde hair that reaches her mid back. She has a rounded face, with thin pink lips and big hazel eyes. Short blonde eyelashes. Gabbie has an hourglass figure, with thin but broad features. Short, 5"3-5"4. Her clothing looks like something a lazy person would wear, usually tank tops/tee shirts and yoga pants/sweatpants/ leggings. She has a silver ankle charm she wears all the time as a promise bracelet. Converse shoes or barefoot. Wears glasses sometimes. Bio: grew up in Arizona, moved to Utah when she was eleven. She has a family of six, being the eldest of four little sisters and then this Plauge thing happened which changed her average, boring life. Affliction:(bandits, solo, etc) (you leave whatever group you are currently in later, either way, to join the other roleplayers.) Probs a solo, unless anybody wanted to join up. Inventory: Small first Aid kit, some cracker packets and cans with hand can opener. A pocket knife, and some rope. A small notebook and a couple pens/pencils. Phone. All of this fit into a sling bag she named Charlesworth. Preferred weapons in the apoc.: I take my Dad's old-fashioned pistol collection, that sling across my side on a thin, black leather belt. Also, a nice, sharpened pocketknife. Skills: Not picky, can eat anything edible (gross, but effective.) knows how to work the guns she wields , because of always shooting them with her father. Can fit through tight spaces. Makes friends semi-easily, but can bee unfortunately offending at times. Others: I can ride a motorcycle, however I do not own one. My grandpa taught me how to gamble AND cheat effectively in poker.
PawzKat
#146121331Monday, September 15, 2014 3:37 PM GMT

Promise bracelet? :3
DaichiAkane
#146121398Monday, September 15, 2014 3:39 PM GMT

Ooh baby ;)
BowtiesAreCool001
#146121400Monday, September 15, 2014 3:39 PM GMT

Both accepted, I hope to God I can display you accurately.
PawzKat
#146121421Monday, September 15, 2014 3:40 PM GMT

additional ] personality; lazy, carefree. inventory; acoustic guitar w/pic. skills; I take guitar lessons, and I've been informed I'm not too bad of a singer. I'll be like..a bard or sumthin'.
WiFiKing42
#146121430Monday, September 15, 2014 3:40 PM GMT

Reserve a spot
PickachuGirl
#146121468Monday, September 15, 2014 3:41 PM GMT

Marked, I'll do a character later
BowtiesAreCool001
#146121482Monday, September 15, 2014 3:42 PM GMT

Spot reserved. And alright, Pawz. I'm currently working on "To Sleep, Perchance to Scream" so I may be a bit late with chapters and replies. it's only a novel idea, but the basic idea is on my wattpad profile.
MechanicalDarkness
#146121507Monday, September 15, 2014 3:43 PM GMT

Ah, its baxk. marked.
BowtiesAreCool001
#146121532Monday, September 15, 2014 3:43 PM GMT

Good to see you, Hatty! <3
MechanicalDarkness
#146121680Monday, September 15, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

Taking it that Zero and the special zombies dayz are ovrr •badum tss• because...dayz..and...forgot it, one sec
TheLegoGamerDude1
#146121937Monday, September 15, 2014 3:56 PM GMT

Name: Jack Gender: Male Age: 15 Eyes: Brown Hair: Light brown, medium length Ethnicity: 'Murica, Scottish blood, about a dozen others that I can't remember, and white as hell Height: 6 foot even Weight: Fat... yeah, 159 Do you wear glasses or contacts?: Glasses Clothes: I usely wear a t–shirt with "Hey God..." on it. Otherwise, i just wear any random shirt i find. Oh, and shorts as well Weapon of choice: A 45. pistol, 22. Bolt action rifle, throwing knives Personality traits: Sarcastic, quick witted, weird, somewhat insane Habits: I tend to talk to myself quite frequently. I'm OCD as hell. I talk about very random crap, and say random food sometimes, like potato, banana, etc. I also occasionally spaz out Breif History: Nope. You got this much out of me Other: I have a useless treasure trove of video game knowledge "I sell Role-play, and Role-play accessories"
BowtiesAreCool001
#146122000Monday, September 15, 2014 3:59 PM GMT

Accepted.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#146122044Monday, September 15, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

I hope you realize that you were Satan there for a moment bow "Post count: 2666" "I sell Role-play, and Role-play accessories"
BowtiesAreCool001
#146122235Monday, September 15, 2014 4:07 PM GMT

oh no my cover's blown i must go
PawzKat
#146122358Monday, September 15, 2014 4:12 PM GMT

Also, I wear hipster glasses, and I'm as blind as a bat without them.
BowtiesAreCool001
#146122407Monday, September 15, 2014 4:14 PM GMT

hipsters united
TheLegoGamerDude1
#146122669Monday, September 15, 2014 4:23 PM GMT

nowp "I sell Role-play, and Role-play accessories"
BowtiesAreCool001
#146123648Monday, September 15, 2014 4:57 PM GMT

u kno u want to join this, random people make an app and get completed
PickachuGirl
#146123773Monday, September 15, 2014 5:01 PM GMT

Reserve a spot for me I'll probably work on it when I come back from home
BowtiesAreCool001
#146123804Monday, September 15, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

I already have one reserved for you and Wifi. By the way, each of you makes a cameo in my other wattpad story.
PickachuGirl
#146123818Monday, September 15, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

Cool
BowtiesAreCool001
#146123918Monday, September 15, 2014 5:05 PM GMT

yes, cool indeed despite it being summer so the correct saying would be hot .. it will catch on

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right