AceKonnorFan
#155646481Monday, February 09, 2015 6:53 PM GMT

omg yes file
disguisedzygon456
#155647947Monday, February 09, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

A real day in the life of Telamon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIqx4rKNxc&src_vid=WxAdKNhS1J0&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_992820 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sor9GzivGbk
LucasH2003
#155648927Monday, February 09, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

@File Yay! You're back! Telamon in the Ring =Telamon wakes up to see a picture of a dead ballerina= =Telamon knocks the picture off a table= Telamon: That's the last straw! =Brighteyes wakes up= Brighteyes: What? Telamon: Nothing. =Telamon walks over to Anna's room= Telamon: Anna? Anna where are you? Anna: I'm in here! Telamon: Anna, why're you hiding in your blanket? Anna: I don't wanna go to kindergarten anymore! Telamon: Why? Anna: Some kid called me a Llama! Telamon: Why? Anna: Because I called him a booger-face! Telamon: Anna, you have to go to school. Anna: Why? Telamon: So you can get to the next grade. Anna: You mean I'll have to go to school again?!? Wow, my life gets worse! Telamon: Trust me, you don't know the half of it. =Telamon walks into the kitchen= Telamon: Let's see what we have in the fridge. Anna: I want a waffle! Telamon: Okay, one waffle coming up! =Telamon grabs a waffle out of the freezer= =Telamon turns on the toaster and the phone rings= Telamon: Hello? Matt Dusek: John! You know that wrestling show? Telamon: Yeah, what about it? Matt Dusek: Well, I thought about it, and I signed you up! Telamon: YOU WHAT!? Telamon didn't realize where he put his hand where he said that, but iot ended up in the toaster. Telamon: YAH!!!!! I GOT MY HAND IN A TOASTER! Anna: DON'T WORRY DADDY, I'LL SAVE YOU! =Anna throws water onto the toaster, but misses and it lands on the plug= =The plug catches on fire= Telamon: YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =Telamon hops around in circles= =Brighteyes enters= Brighteyes: JOHN!
AceKonnorFan
#155649863Monday, February 09, 2015 8:02 PM GMT

Can I add a bit pls if I can, Meanwhile at Centre Perks, 0:13 Guard: Did you hear that explosion?! Guard 2: Yeah, sounds like from acekonnorfan's cell! *they look in my cell* Guard 2: He's sleeping... Guard: No explosion... *another explosion* Guard 2: CHECK THE DESK! Guard: No hole! Guard 2: VENTS! Guard: NO HOLE ANYWHERE! Guard 2: Great, it's someone else. *they get up the vent* Guards: NO VENT, WHERE IS THE EXPLOSION?! *I'm already at the fence with a guard outfit on* Me: That was easy! *I blow up the fence* Guards: ANOTHER EXPLOSION! SOMEONE POSSIBLY ESCAPED ALREADY! Tomorrow: Guard: Well he's still sleeping... At 9:00 Guard 3: THAT'S IT, LOCKDOWN! ACEKONNORFAN ISN'T HERE, HE'S PROBALLY ESCAPED! *I change look to my dogelold look* Me: That was easy! [2]
LucasH2003
#155711265Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:02 PM GMT

@Ace Nice! That should be a series, "acekonnorfan, criminal" =Matt Dusek enters the emergency room= Matt Dusek: John? Are you okay? Telamon: Hmm? Oh yes, now tell me about this wrestling match. Matt Dusek: Well you see, I was at my friend's house last night playing cards, when one of his friends started acting crazy because wrestling was on. So we stopped the card game, and watched the wrestling match. Telamon: How does this affect me? Matt Dusek: I'm getting to that, my friend's friend was excited because his cousin was in the match, and he said no one could beat him. So for 10 bucks, I bet that you could beat him. Telamon: WHAT? YOU BET MY LIFE FOR 10 BUCKS? Matt Dusek: Hey, I need new sunglasses. Telamon: And you couldn't volunteer yourself?! Matt Dusek: No way! I'm not stupid! =Telamon faints=
EpicPizzaParty
#155715636Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

How about Telamon in the Noob Invasion? Plot: StickMasterLuke recieves a Time Machine, and dares Telamon to go to 30XX, during the Noob Invasion? Stick also is transported, with Reese aswell.
FileDeIeted
#155716395Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

OMG THERE SHOULD BE A SIDESERIES CALLED: The Adventures of AceKonnorFan it starts when acekonnorfan is in prison and escapes and the series will end when acekonnorfan is bashed in the head and he forgets everything and starts going on the ROBLOX forums and ends up here
LucasH2003
#155719231Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:53 PM GMT

Telamon in Noobland...that seems like a good idea!
LucasH2003
#155721958Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:26 PM GMT

(3 days Later) Telamon: How am I ever going to prepare for this fight!? Blockhaak: I don't know pal, I don't know. =Matt runs up= Telamon: Oh what now? Have you sign me up for skydiving now this time? Matt Dusek: Nope, but I got you a trainer! =John Cena walks up= John Cena: Sup? Telamon: Who's he? Matt Dusek: John, me you're new trainer, John Cena! Telamon: Who? Blockhaak: I never even heard of him before? Telamon: Oh! Are you that guy on the Quaker commercials? Matt Dusek: ARGH! He's a famous wrestler! Telamon: Really? Matt Dusek: YES! John Cena: Yo, that's cool man, I admire the Quaker dude. He's on my favorite cereal. Matt Dusek: I hired John to train you! Telamon: I'm not sure about this... Matt Dusek: C'mon! What have you got to loose? Telamon: I guess you're right. =Telamon hops out of his seat= Telamon: So, does the training usually work? John Cena: You bet, in fact, normally after you're done my training, you can do this. =John Cena crushes a chair with his hands= Telamon: I might like this training
AceKonnorFan
#155750186Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:15 AM GMT

LucasH2003
#155770199Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:14 PM GMT

[Telamon's training] John Cena: For the last time! Do a sit up! Telamon: I'm trying! John Cena: No you're not! You look like you're sleeping! Telamon: How do you know? (2 minutes later) John Cena: C'mon! Carry those dumbells up the stairs! Telamon: *gasp* I'm trying! John Cena: You've only gone up 3 stairs! Telamon: It feels like 4. (2 Minutes Later) John Cena: No! Don't tie the jump rope in a knot! Telamon: I thought that's why you gave it to me. (2 Minutes Later) John Cena: PUSH!!!! Telamon: WHY IS IT CALLED A PUSHUP? I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT PUSHING AGAINST ANYTHING! (2 Minutes Later) Telamon: I can't feel my arms! John Cena: You're supposed to push yourself above the Chin bar! (2 Minutes Later) Telamon: Wait, what was I doing again? John Cena: ARGH! (Eventually) Matt Dusek: Well, did the training work? John Cena: Sadly, no. Stickmasterluke (Sarcastic): Gee, there's a shocker. John Cena: He's the biggest failiure I've ever taught. Matt Dusek: Sorry John, hey where is John? John Cena: He's stuck. In the rings. Telamon: HELP!!!!!
Vexeldio
#155814701Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:59 PM GMT

Lol
LimeDehKittehCat
#155822746Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:43 PM GMT

Great story
Vexeldio
#155822961Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:48 PM GMT

I will stop reading, I'll read when the story is done. I don't like to wait for the next part of stuffs. But I'll still update the story on that website I made.
LucasH2003
#155823505Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

Telamon: This is hopeless! I'm doomed! Matt Dusek: Don't say that! Telamon: Steve Urkel is stronger then me! Matt Dusek: Oh, I guess you are doomed. Telamon: What am I going to do? Matt Dusek: I don't know, forfeit? Telamon: I guess that's the best choice! Say, where is the person I'm fighting? Matt Dusek: Over there. =Telamon walks up to Strong man= Strong man: What do you want? Telamon: I'm here to tell you I forfeit. Strong man: HA! I knew it. Anyone who forfeits at wrestling is a sissy, small wimp. Telamon: WIMP??? I'll have you know, I spent 5 weeks without sleep, while taking care of my baby girl and preparing for a talent show! Strong man: You're still a wimp! Telamon: Oh yeah? That does it! You want to wrestle? Then, let's wrestle!
LucasH2003
#155824001Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:07 PM GMT

BANG! THONK! BOOM! CRASH! Stickmasterluke: Yikes! What's going on? Matt Dusek: I don't know! I just told John to go tell his wrestler match that he forfeits! Stickmasterluke: Look! They're fighting! Just about now, every admin in the HQ was watching the fight. Even ReeceMcBlox who was in the middle of her free time and she normally spends her free time eating chocolate in the HQ's lounge. Admins: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Builderman: JOHN! =Telamon and the Strong man stop= Builderman: WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!?! Telamon: Wrestling! Builderman: WHY!?! Telamon: Well you see- Strong Man: He attacked me for no reason! Telamon: No! That's not true I- Builderman: Looks to me that this man is telling the truth. John, get back to work! You will not receive pay for 1 week. =Builderman walks away= =All the admins walk away= =The Strong man has a smirk on his face= Telamon: YOU! Wrestling match tomorrow night at 8! See you in the ring!
LucasH2003
#155891874Friday, February 13, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

Matt Dusek: John! Are you sure you're going to be ready for tomorrow night? Telamon: Ready as ever! Clockwork: Then explain why you're eating a bag of Chez Doodles. Telamon: You see, I heard on the internet that if you eat food the night before you wrestle, you'll win. Stickmasterluke: Dude, that's for racing. Telamon: But they're the same right? Stickmasterluke: Only, not at all. Telamon: Well, it's best I get going then, goodnight. =Telamon leaves the HQ and enters his car and starts driving= Telamon: Ah, nothing like returning to my nice and loving home! =Telamon enters the house= Anna: DADDY! BRIAN BULLIED ME AGAIN! Brighteyes: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER AND HOUR! Anna: HE CALLED ME A BOOGER FACE! Brighteyes: You know, you need to plan ahead what you're going to do. Anna: Do something about him Daddy! Brighteyes: ...and you should clean your shirt, and have yuou ever heard of using a comb? Nag, nag, NAG! Telamon: Looks like, I'm in the doghouse. (The Next Day) =Telamon wakes up to the sound of birds= Telamon: Ah, a peaceful morning. Nothing happened that Morning. Anna ate her breakfast calmly, Brighteyes prepared for another day of house-working. Telamon even had no injuries! Usually when Telamon opened his toothpaste, he squirted Toothpaste in his eye. But this time, he didn't Telamon: Today is my lucky day I guess! Telamon was late for work, but luckily so was Builderman because his car got a flat tire, so Telamon wasn't accused of being late. Telamon even remembered the Secretary's name! Telamon: Hi Janice. Secretary: Hi. Yep, the day was so lucky for Telamon. Telamon: ...and then David apologized for yelling at me and shortened my punishment, then I won at a game of dice and got all of Becky's Chocolate! Normally Blockhaak would ignore Telamon, but today he didn't. Blockhaak: Sounds interesting! Once work let out at 5, Telamon went into a nearby Gym. Telamon: John! What're you doing here? John Cena: I was about to ask you the same question! Telamon: I decided to retry at the practice, can you help me? =John Cena smiled= John Cena: Sure. (2 Hours later) Telamon, Brighteyes, Stickmasterluke, Builderman, Anna, Matt Dusek, ReeceMcBlox, and John Cena are at a diner. ReeceMcBlox: Are you ready? Telamon: Yep! Matt Dusek: See? What'd I tell you? Is John Cena a great trainer or what? Telamon: He sure is! John Cena: Thanks, oop I got to go, my wife got her hand stuck in a toaster and she is in the emergency room. Telamon: I hate it when that happens! John Cena: *Chuckle* Well, see you around. I'll be cheering you on while I'm watching you on the emergency room's TV! Everyone else: Bye! Telamon: So Anna, how was your day? Anna: Great! Brian apologized to me, and now we're best friends! Telamon: That's great! Stickmasterluke: Hey John, can I film your match? I want to send it to channel WBS! Telamon: Sure! Stickmasterluke: Thanks! (Later) Matt Dusek: You ready? Telamon: Ready as ever! Matt Dusek: Great! Telamon: Say, with focusing on this fight, I forgot to look at the date! What is the date Matt? Matt Dusek: Friday the 13th! Telamon: WHAT?!?! Suddenly, Telamon didn't feel brave
AceKonnorFan
#155939005Saturday, February 14, 2015 4:09 PM GMT

what is wrong with 13th of friday telamon goes to centre perks?
AceKonnorFan
#155943960Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:27 PM GMT

figured out bad luck day
LucasH2003
#155957859Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

Matt Dusek: John! What's wrong? Telamon: You say it's Friday the 13th? Matt Dusek: Yeah. Telamon: Then I can't go on! I suddenly feel that I won't win! Matt Dusek: So? Friday the 13th means nothing! It's all fake! Telamon: I know but- Matt Dusek: Do you really want to make a fool of yourself? Especially on Television? Telamon: No, but- Matt Dusek: Then get out there! Telamon: I can't! Matt Dusek: John, you've proven that you're worthy of winning! Now go out there, and win that fight! Telamon: *Gulp* Okay then. =Telamon walks into the ring= Strong Man: Ha! Wimpy, Wimpy, Wimpy! You never should've done this fight! You're going to lose! Telamon felt he was going to have to give up, but in the corner of his eye, he saw Anna cheering him on. Telamon felt brave enough to fight once more. Telamon: Let's do this!
FileDeIeted
#155960188Saturday, February 14, 2015 8:22 PM GMT

i was born on a friday the 13th
AceKonnorFan
#155960400Saturday, February 14, 2015 8:24 PM GMT

AND TELAMON GETS TOASTER STUCK IN TOAST AND BURNS DOWN RING
LucasH2003
#155966006Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

@MrFile Why am I not surprised? Lol
FileDeIeted
#155968934Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

http://www.twitch.tv/thexboxgamee i am streaming idc if im advertising im getting the word out im famous
LucasH2003
#155994951Sunday, February 15, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

Ok