of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

soardlo
#146581825Monday, September 22, 2014 6:44 PM GMT

Just watched Harlock: Space Pirate the other day and it just makes me want to do something about space pirates Because they sound so cool. Space pirates anyone? Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
PickachuGirl
#146582635Monday, September 22, 2014 7:04 PM GMT

Maybe, if you add a bird girl race, an all female race that all have bird-like characteristics but are mostly humanoid.
PickachuGirl
#146582851Monday, September 22, 2014 7:08 PM GMT

They reproduce mostly by occasionally giving birth to clones of themselves.
soardlo
#146582918Monday, September 22, 2014 7:10 PM GMT

I could add something similar to that But wouldn't it make more sense if they could just breed with any other male of another race and their genetic qualities were dominant in a way that no matter what race they breeded with they would always give birth to one of their own? Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Tailsdahfox136
#146583098Monday, September 22, 2014 7:14 PM GMT

Soard, did you like, hack into me and katt's party and steal our idea? Because I had a VERY similar idea, only you're space salvagers. "Be a good girl and make me a sammich? *Turns into sammich*"
PickachuGirl
#146583154Monday, September 22, 2014 7:15 PM GMT

Uhhh maybe but idk I thought it would be interesting to have something like this in a sentient race http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
Laserbeak89
#146586955Monday, September 22, 2014 8:30 PM GMT

They reproduce mostly by occasionally giving birth to clones of themselves. Gah, like mitosis.
PickachuGirl
#146588648Monday, September 22, 2014 8:55 PM GMT

ya
soardlo
#146590752Monday, September 22, 2014 9:22 PM GMT

Imma try to do this even if the time is horrible for me I must Space pirates are awesommmme Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
ninjasquid1
#146590837Monday, September 22, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

Playable alien squid race only reason i would join [-Whales? Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?-]
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#146590866Monday, September 22, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

Not fond of pirates. Especially not space pirates.
soardlo
#146590953Monday, September 22, 2014 9:24 PM GMT

@squid Doable. I'll probably let people do their own races and such. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
ninjasquid1
#146591168Monday, September 22, 2014 9:26 PM GMT

ye squidz ahoy matey [-Whales? Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?-]
lien587
#146591608Monday, September 22, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

But I made of these, inspired by Treasure Planet. I have my work that I can bring to the table. THE BANANACHAIR COUP BEGINS TODAY!
soardlo
#146591690Monday, September 22, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

I'm not looking for treasure planet with ships as ships Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
vamking12
#146591984Monday, September 22, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

Soard.... Can I rob people of their uranium? ( They use that in lasers, bombs, gunpowder ) I love to be that guy who makes epic illegal weapons, and sells them to outcast aliens.
soardlo
#146592050Monday, September 22, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

@vam Who said we'll need uranium? Vam this is space pirates Not the future This is sci-fi we have total different stuff git out loser Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146592180Monday, September 22, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

well i liek the idea but but i have one question
soardlo
#146592269Monday, September 22, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

what? Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146592349Monday, September 22, 2014 9:40 PM GMT

well two what year isthis based on? answer that one first please
soardlo
#146592515Monday, September 22, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

idk yet It's undecided like literally the only thing decided on this RP is that instead of it being a big crazy everyone has a ship thing you'd be taking the role of a crewman on a ship Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146592594Monday, September 22, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

role of a crewman on a ship so if its space it future, right? dance like it hurts to stand still
soardlo
#146592628Monday, September 22, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

Yea Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146592718Monday, September 22, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

so if pick gets a whole like breed of bird - humanoids that are les and reproduce off mitosis can i get something like robot birds hence laserbeak
soardlo
#146592864Monday, September 22, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

I'll probably let I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.I'll probably let people do their own races and such.people do their own races and such. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right