of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

crown8
#14660045Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

Canada: Has the second largest free standing structure in the world, safest city in the world.
crown8
#14660076Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

I mean it HAS the safest city in the world. My bad.
Domd
#14667997Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:55 PM GMT

Canada: CANADA IS REALLY BIG.
praja234
#14671908Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:15 PM GMT

India: the 2nd populated country. :D
iplay
#14672116Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:19 PM GMT

The way you worded it, it sounds like India was the second country formed. The second-MOST populated country. >_>
Dharma3
#14674205Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:59 PM GMT

USA: Most powerful and popular country. Yesh, we are popular think of...macdonalds Or... jeans?
BioIron
#14676035Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:30 AM GMT

wont be so powerful when in 30 years you guys will be on your kness beging Canada to sell you oil Canada: So epic, a group of Candian printer builders know how to create nuclrea fusion for under 10 million dollers
Dharma3
#14676541Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:39 AM GMT

The only thing I like about canada is your BACON!!!!!!
Domd
#14713269Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:55 PM GMT

It is just ham you know.
pizza102
#14786810Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:22 PM GMT

ireland:the english stole the food off us in the worst famine ever
dude33333
#14786875Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:24 PM GMT

USA: Devoloped the first H-bomb (yes I am a fan of H-bombs)
Dragomir
#14787514Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:40 PM GMT

Stupid Irish... you hate England for something that happened 100 years ago. Do you have any brains cells at ALL? The USA isn't great actually. Modern, powerful - yes. In a giant debt, population kept stupid - yes. People try to keep the population stupid, so that they are easier to control. If you keep a man stupid and keep him hating Russia for no reason, later say "We will work AGAINST Russia (While actually they won't do anything)" ALL stupid people will vote for them. See? :D
OrcSlayer9
#14790157Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:41 PM GMT

are you saying they are delebritely making the schools disfuntionlal?
dude33333
#14791096Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:00 PM GMT

I hate our debt >:( It's like 3 trillion dollars or something like that.
Dharma3
#14791856Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:16 PM GMT

CUBA: Land of the cigars o_0"
dude33333
#14791992Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:19 PM GMT

We did NOT write this: I am the very model of a modern Major-General I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotepotenuse I'm very good at integral and differential calculus I know the scientific names of beings animalculous In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies I know the croaking chorus from the Frogs of Aristophanes Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinapinafore Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin" When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at And when I know precisely what is meant by "commissariat" When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery In short, when I've a smattering of elemental strategy You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a sat a gee For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General
Dharma3
#14792106Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:22 PM GMT

^Like I would want to read that -_-^
dude33333
#14792136Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:22 PM GMT

You know what it is? I am the very model of a modern Major-General I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotepotenuse I'm very good at integral and differential calculus I know the scientific names of beings animalculous In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies I know the croaking chorus from the Frogs of Aristophanes Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinapinafore Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin" When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at And when I know precisely what is meant by "commissariat" When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery In short, when I've a smattering of elemental strategy You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a gee You'll say a better Major-General had never sat a sat a gee For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral I am the very model of a modern Major-General But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral He is the very model of a modern Major-General
Miyagerman
#14793673Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:56 PM GMT

USA: Most powerful and popular country. Yesh, we are popular think of...macdonalds Or... jeans? ------------------------------------------------------------ Wrong. And thats why the world hates you're country. You act like your so powerful and ontop. That is going to be the downfall of America. You are not the most Powerful either, Not even CLOSE.
dude33333
#14793783Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:58 PM GMT

USA is powerful, but I can name a few others...
TheSquirrel
#14795099Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:25 PM GMT

Britain: We love tea. Well, most of us.
dude33333
#14795669Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:36 PM GMT

USA has Yosemite! And Hawaii!
Hihibob
#14796292Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:47 PM GMT

USA: Second largest army. Best army. Best video games. XD
Dharma3
#14796375Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:48 PM GMT

People hate the USA because we are so powerful. We are the most poplular. We have the biggest bussiness. The USA is the first REAL free country. We have 380mil. that more then caniada and Briatin. Why? Beucase so many people wanna come to our country for our freedom. And freedom of Religon. Deal with it.
dude33333
#14796411Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:49 PM GMT

Best food.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right