of     1   

CheeseyMacral
#146703598Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:44 PM GMT

I said, take it easy, baby I worked all day and my feet feel just like lead You got my shirt tails Flyin all over the place And the sweat poppin out of my head She said, hey, bossa nova, baby Keep on a workin child This aint no time to quit She said, go, bossa nova, baby Keep on dancin Im about to have myself a fit Bossa nova, bossa nova I said, hey little mama, Lets sit down Have a drink and dig the band She said, drink, drink, drink Oh, fiddle-de-dink I can dance with a drink in my hand She said hey bossa nova, baby Keep on workin child This aint no time to drink She said go, bossa nova, baby Keep on dancin cause I aint got time to think I said, come on, baby Its hot in here And its oh so cool outside If you lend me a dollar I can buy some gas And we can go for a little ride She said, hey bossa nova, baby Keep on workin child I aint got time for that She said, go bossa nova, baby Keep on dancin Or Ill find myself another cat Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
padam11
#146703808Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

guess what nobody cares about your dumb musical taste "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep." - Tywin Lannister
Ithesportsbomb
#146703878Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

When was the last time cheesey posted something useful
CheeseyMacral
#146713051Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

vous les gars pouvez arrêter de me l'intimidation, pour une fois? Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.

of     1