ProblemOfficers
#147119184Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:35 AM GMT

"I feel you mate. People think i'm a trans all the time because i don't walk like a female, talk like a female, dress like a female, have female characteristics, or even feel female at all. even though i have all the private stuff. *shrug*" God dammit I wish I could pass off as a male.
PUFFLES1011
#147119298Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:49 AM GMT

sure feels like tumblr in here
fameus
#147119388Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:01 AM GMT

Did you want to be transgender?
sexylady7926
#147119539Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:17 AM GMT

Thank you for posting this. It's not fair to live in a world were your not accepted. I had a transgender friend [Male to female. ] One of her friends told her secret to everyone. Everyone treated her as if a monster. I tried to convince her she was perfect. She didn't believe me. She wanted me at her house one day. She was going to hang herself. I was almost too late. After that day her parents actually did something about the bullying. I always got in trouble for hitting people who called her 'Freak'. I mean honestly. If your born a gender that your mind doesn't cooperate with, why make fun? But the anwsers obvious. Theres not enough free-thinkers in the world. My dad tells me how proud that I'm a free-thinker not a follower. Most kids want popularity so they dump free-thinking and just become a mindless zombie. Not givng a fuq about people's feelings. Just popularity makes them special. Or parents make them believe its wrong. That 'God' chose that gender and they should've stuck to it. Haha. PFFT HAHA. God may as well be satan! Making kids suffer from gender since birth. Letting people make fun of transgenders. I thought he loved 'everyone no matter what'. Well sorry about going into detail e_e. But thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention. Talk to the counselor if you can. See if she/he can start a no bullying session about choices.
#147119597Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:23 AM GMT

Everyone should campaign to make bullying illegal with punishments depending on severity and the type. It should be covered by the legal system, come on people.
GegenDenStrom
#147124138Wednesday, October 01, 2014 1:37 PM GMT

"God dammit I wish I could pass off as a male." Are you FTM as well? "sure feels like tumblr in here" Don't know about you, but my experience in Tumblr was kind of... not how I expected. There were feminists that called themselves TERFs that kept putting me down for being a "gender traitor" who was only "choosing to try and get male privilege". Other feminists were mad at me for being gay because that's apparently "misogynistic" now? And then there were non-binary trans people calling me "truscum". They were mad at me for that. And finally, the weirdest thing that ever happened on Tumblr, some MTF people actually got mad at me for having more privilege than them? It was kind of weird. SJWs are just weird! "Did you want to be transgender?" I really, really wish I wasn't. I wish I was born cisgender instead. @saxylady You're so right, I couldn't agree more. I don't believe in any gods. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a militant atheist. I do not attack Christians for their beliefs or anything. But if God exists, He better apologize to me when I die. He better be the one asking for forgiveness. Anyway, I might talk to the counsellor but I'm too shy. "Everyone should campaign to make bullying illegal with punishments depending on severity and the type." Pretty sure bullying is illegal here, but what my teacher did was not intentional. It was an honest mistake. She couldn't have known because I didn't tell any staff members or her, which I should have.
0KimiRaikkonen
#147124323Wednesday, October 01, 2014 1:45 PM GMT

''People are cruel in this world. if your not "normal" society won't accept you. just try to survive in this world, dont mind what anyone else thinks'' that's so true ,if you're not like others ,they will insult you and bully you just because of ''one thing''...That's sad but life is like that saddly...
ProblemOfficers
#147130343Wednesday, October 01, 2014 5:37 PM GMT

"Are you FTM as well?" nope lol. i act and dress very masculine though.
cheecheekitt
#147133233Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:08 PM GMT

"sure feels like tumblr in here" x2
lightspeed15
#147133310Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:09 PM GMT

they needed to check their privilege
PUFFLES1011
#147137345Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

""sure feels like tumblr in here" Don't know about you, but my experience in Tumblr was kind of... not how I expected. There were feminists that called themselves TERFs that kept putting me down for being a "gender traitor" who was only "choosing to try and get male privilege". Other feminists were mad at me for being gay because that's apparently "misogynistic" now? And then there were non-binary trans people calling me "truscum". They were mad at me for that. And finally, the weirdest thing that ever happened on Tumblr, some MTF people actually got mad at me for having more privilege than them? It was kind of weird. SJWs are just weird!" yeah that's totally stupid. I read a SJW talking about how being gay is misogynicsitc becauase you're not dating a woman just cuz she has a vag and that's totally shallow blablabla. I couldn't believe it
GegenDenStrom
#147141688Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

She wasn't attacked by other SJWs for saying something "cissexist" like that?
ProjectSevenfold
#147141880Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

if you were born with the female parts. you are a female. god created you with that gender, don't effing change it. you're not an avatar like that.
Spiteless
#147142078Wednesday, October 01, 2014 9:39 PM GMT

sure feels like tumblr in here [3] but in all honesty you sound like a pretty cool dude
GegenDenStrom
#147151348Wednesday, October 01, 2014 11:55 PM GMT

"if you were born with the female parts. you are a female. god created you with that gender, don't effing change it. you're not an avatar like that." I don't believe in God, but if He exists, He made me a transgender male for a reason. Let's just leave it at that. Well, unless He's not powerful enough to prevent it or something... No matter how much anyone says I'm a female, it won't change that I'm a male. It's best you not instigate any arguments about this because it's impossible to change my neurological gender.
PUFFLES1011
#147181202Thursday, October 02, 2014 2:53 PM GMT

Do you live in the south? It feels like the union states are more progressive about LGBT. There's a GrAY kid in my class and people don't berate him for it or anything. We crack a few jokes for laughs but not actually being mean, you know? Hey, are transgenders actually offended by the word "tranny"? I've used it quite a few times in front of transgenders and I hope it wasn't seen as an insult or anything
GegenDenStrom
#147197191Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

I don't live in the states. I live in Canada. We're nicer about it. What happened in school wasn't anyone trying to berate me, it was just a mistake. "Tranny" is typically used for transgender women in adult videos. Most transgender people agree that that word is sexualifying. I'm not an adult video star, so I don't think it'd be suitable to call me a tranny. Just don't call anyone a tranny unless you know he or she is okay with it.
GegenDenStrom
#147197593Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

And just going to point out that transgender is an adjective, not a noun, so it seems out of place when people say, "He is a transgender," or, "Transgenders are offended by the word tranny." It sounds sort of like, "He is a black." Doesn't sound... suitable, right? It's not offensive, it's just really weird and a noticeable grammar mistake. You can say transgender people, trans people, trans men, trans women, et cetera instead.
Gallade300
#147385014Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

All of your body apart from your brain thinks it's female, from the Ribosomes producing female hormones to the double X pair of chromosomes in the 23rd set.
Gallade300
#147385082Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:22 PM GMT

"My gender was determined when male hormones in the womb had formed my neurological sex. The truth is ugly, isn't it?" You don't have male hormones, that's why you have female physiology.
Gallade300
#147385135Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:23 PM GMT

sure feels like tumblr in here x2
TheCeltillos
#147385137Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:23 PM GMT

ROFL BRB DIEING IRL [2]
Gallade300
#147385220Sunday, October 05, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

sure feels like tumblr in here x5*
GegenDenStrom
#147390522Sunday, October 05, 2014 6:35 PM GMT

Gallade... that's rather ironic, don't you know? Tumblr hates my kind.
Gallade300
#147395118Sunday, October 05, 2014 7:38 PM GMT

But damn, that's pretty depressing. Only thing I can say is wait it out, it'll get better when you go to university or get a job where people are generally more educated and liberal.