of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

marc12267
#146831953Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:46 AM GMT

This is my vision of what Bioshock 3 may look like. I'm not that good at thinking up some stuff, so don't hate on me for that. :( ==FanFic== The story begins in an undiscovered alternative universe where Elizabeth was never taken from Booker by Comstock However, Booker II (father of Elizabeth III) was kidnapped by an clone of Andrew Ryan (named Ryan II). It is the year 2013. Elizabeth III (great x8-grandson of Elizabeth) is inside an car being driven by an elderly Rosalind. Rosalind: (whispering) I miss Robert... He was my twin brother... Elizabeth III: Are we at the secret city?! Rosalind: (deep breath) Yes. The car stops, allowing Elizabeth III to step out of the elder's car. She is wearing 3 inch heel shoes, pants, a white sweater (with a "BLAME EA" t-shirt underneath), fake hipster glasses and pigtails. The elder then drives away and then disappears along with her car. Elizabeth III quickly looked back to see nothing, but a tree-less meadow. She then notices a sewer door near by. Elizabeth III: What is it doing there? Elizabeth III walks up to the sewer door, but as soon as she is on top f it, a big lid surrounds Elizabeth III. Elizabeth III: What's happening?! The covered door (revealed to be an elevator) begins desending down. Elizabeth III sees nothing but pure darkness later. However, she hears a voice. Voice: Please change your clothes to a mandatory clothing set. A futuristic-looking dressing room appears inside the elevator. Elizabeth III then changes her clothes to the futuristic ones. Voice: Good. Now choose a phone: The iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy SIX, Sony Xperia Z9X or choose Google GLASS 4.0, the latest from Google, a company bought by Fink-turistics Inc. Elizabeth III: I'd go with the Sony Xperia Z9X, since it is the fastest phone. Elizabeth grabs the Sony Xperia Z9X. Voice: Excellent choice. Now welcome to: Future-city. A FUTURISTIC-looking city appears after a moment of darkness. Elizabeth III is amazed by the look of the city. The elavator comes to a stop and Elizabeth steps out of it. She finds herself in the Welcome Center, where she is welcomed by Future-city citizens.
MrVincent
#146832404Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

huh?
marc12267
#146833340Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:03 AM GMT

Elizabeth III smiles as she walks through the citizens, as they move to give Elizabeth III space. She then approaches a receptionist who says "Hello! Welcome to Future-city." She responds with a wave of a hand. Elizabeth discovers himself in a futuristic street, complete with tall buildings, arch designs, hover cars, wing-less aircraft and tons more. Elizabeth III: It's so beautiful! Elizabeth III explores the city, from shops to museums, attractions, theme park rides and even a hover-skating rink. She was filled from joy, as she walks to a billboard saying "Raffle today! Grand prize is a brand new pair of shapeshifting arms!" Elizabeth III : I wonder if that makes me more awesome. Elizabeth walks to the build where the raffle is. She finds thousands of people, a few security guards, Fink II (who is Jermiah's clone) and the raffle entrance girl. Elizabeth III joins the raffle by grabbing a ticket reading "13".
marc12267
#146833574Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

(SP01L3R 4L3RT) Elizabeth III visits Future-city, enters the raffle, where she wins a pair of shapeshifting arms, fights her way to Booker II, gets a "final blow" on the start of her way back, turned into a robot clone (looks just like her non-robot self), fights her way back to the surface, but fails again, gets a real final blow, but survives and travels to the past before she enters Future-city before shutting down permamently because of her critical condition.
marc12267
#146834972Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

Later, it's near the end of the raffle, and Jeremiah Fink II starts speaking. Fink II: Alright, folks, time to pick a winner! The winner is... Elizabeth III crosses her fingers. Fink II: 13! The people attending the raffle cheer for Elizabeth III as she walks up to the stage. Elizabeth III: I'm so happy I'm getting these arms! Elizabeth III gets her arms replaced by shapeshifting ones. However, when they were put on by Elizabeth III for 10 seconds, they transform into grenade launchers. Simultaneously, people began running away from the structure as the guards surround Elizabeth III. Fink II: Ah, isn't that "Inferno" itself?! Guard #1: It's "Inferno"! Guard #2: It's her! Fink II: Well, we ain't going to let no backstabber sneak on us! Show her what we've got planned, boys!
marc12267
#146840114Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:31 AM GMT

Everything goes slow-mo, as Elizabeth III aims her grenade launcher arms at the guards and shoot. As the guards explode in a hyper-realistic fashion, it's default speed again. Elizabeth III: Now's my chance to find my father! A montage of Elizabeth III beating up the people trying to kill her is shown. After that, she is at the Home of the Seed of the City. Elizabeth III: Ahh, the Home of the Seed of the City. Let's go see inside. Elizabeth III enters the house, discovering Booker II crossplaying as Lady Comstock. Booker II: Darn! I should've crossplayed inside the bathroom! Now my adulthood is in my hands, bleeding... Elizabeth III: It's okay, daddy. You can-- Elizabeth III's eye irises enlarngen as she is sent into a high level of confusion. Elizabeth III: (thinking) Oh woman, should I let my dad become humiliated in that dress, or should I let my dad change to his non-Lady Comstock clothes?! Booker II: Liz?
marc12267
#146845123Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:52 AM GMT

Elizabeth III: Change your clothes. Booker II: Alright. Later, Elizabeth III and Booker II walk out of the House of the Seed of the City. Suddenly, a policeman popped out and gave Elizabeth a "final blow". He than ran from them, laughing. Booker II: Police those days... Later, Elizabeth III is in the cyborg-fication machine. Booker II then activates it. Booker II: I hope this thing works since there's no other method... Booker II waits until Elizabeth III walks out of the machine as soon as the process is done. Elizabeth III: What happened? Booker II: I had to turn you into a cyborg as the only way to revive you. Unfortunately, you lost your shapeshifting hands. Elizabeth III: What?! Clerk: And that'll be $20.
marc12267
#146859977Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

Elizabeth III and Booker II walk of the store happy. Elizabeth III: Atleast you revived me, right? Booker II: Yes. Definitely. A wingless jet plane flies over them. Elizabeth III: Huh? The ground behind them explodes, sending Elizabeth III and Booker II sky high and unsafely into a meadow. It heavily damaged Elizabeth III, costing the girl her voice and her left arm coating. Her eyes are now just a black screen with a circular red LED light beeping every split second. Elizabeth III: (computer voice) Warning: Condition critical. Voice damaged beyond. Booker II: Liz, are you okay?! Elizabeth III talks, but none of her voices seem to come out. Booker II: Oh no...your voice...
marc12267
#146863038Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:42 PM GMT

Please read... I need feedback.
BilICipher
#146863455Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:48 PM GMT

no
SgtextremeEpsilon
#146866564Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:38 PM GMT

wtf
birm123
#146866635Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:39 PM GMT

no
marc12267
#146866847Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:42 PM GMT

Why do you trolls keep saying "no"? Even fanfics can be on this forum, right?
YoghurtPuppy
#146867183Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

Correct
TheLegoGamerDude1
#146867442Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

Yes, they can be here, but this is horrid "Hipster mode activate! *puts on hipster glasses*"
marc12267
#146867638Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:55 PM GMT

Booker II: I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, right? Elizabeth III nods. They then start walking, when suddenly Elizabeth III shuts down because of running out of power to use. Elizabeth III: (computer voice) Warning: Empty power. Now charging for a few seconds. More policemen show up just to laugh at the shut down cyborg. Policeman #1: The "Inferno" has died! (bursts into laughter) Cut inside Elizabeth III's dream. She was performing with the Columbian quartet in 1912. Elizabeth was singing just like the other quartet guys. However, The small ship they are on explodes for no reason. Cut back to the real world, except the policemen are gone and Elizabeth III has recently booted up. Booker II: Now let's escape this city! Elizabeth III nods.
marc12267
#146867697Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:56 PM GMT

@TheLegoGamerDude1 I'm sorry about the quality of this fanfic. I'm only learning to improve the quality.
marc12267
#146868128Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:03 PM GMT

But where's the constructive criticism?
Insurgencies
#146868824Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:13 PM GMT

it's down the toilet don't expect any of us to give it
marc12267
#146868978Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:15 PM GMT

@Zalchire I told you, I'm sorry about the quality of the fanfic. :(
Insurgencies
#146869168Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

I'm serious, not much people around here really give much of a damn about their reputation as a good and friendly person so they never give any constructive criticism. I'm sad to be one of those people, so I most likely haven't even read most of the text.
marc12267
#146871855Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:54 PM GMT

It's so sad to see that constructive criticism, the rarest kind of criticism on this forum, is not being used to review the fanfics on this forum, even mine. People are just panning my fanfic, just for nothing and to discourage me from writing anymore fanfics. :(
marc12267
#146873788Saturday, September 27, 2014 5:20 PM GMT

bump
marc12267
#146877916Saturday, September 27, 2014 6:13 PM GMT

rebump
marc12267
#146885946Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:03 PM GMT

Police hovercars, policemen and robot copies of policemen surround Elizabeth III and Booker II. Police Chief: Stop right here! Give us back the man! Elizabeth III shakes her head and steals an nearby weapon from a nearby policeman. She then shoots at almost every policeman, except for one, who manages to escape her. Booker II: We must get out of here! Or else... Ryan II: Oh, hello... Isn't that Inferno herself? Elizabeth III desperately tries to hide from Ryan II's sight. Ryan II: Oh Inferno...I know you're in there! Ryan II gets punched from the back by Fitzroy's ghost, who is in her non-futuristic clothes. Fitzroy's Ghost: That's what you get for not allowing us to have our regular clothing! Oh, and you might want to abandon your city, Mr. Ryan II... Ryan II's head explodes from Fitzroy's Ghost's shotgun. His body then lays on the ground. Suddenly, loud alarms go off with a loud "CODE BLACK!" repeating. Booker II: We have to get out of here! Fast, before they shut off the elevator! Elizabeth III and Booker II run to the elevator as they fight off heavy authority enforcement on their way there. There, the last policeman brutally cuts off Elizabeth III's legs, revealing the endoskeleton on the bottom of her torso. It also gave back Elizabeth III's voice, but instead of it being normal, it is instead weak and frail. The last policeman also destroys the elevator with a grenade. Booker II: Oh no! There'e no way out! The only way to save ourselves is telegraphy into the past! Elizabeth III: But...h-how? (computer voice) Warning: Permanent shutdown in 2 minutes. Booker II: Do it quick! Now! Elizabeth begins opening a Tear. Back right at the beginning of the story, Elizabeth III (great x8-grandson of Elizabeth) is inside an car being driven by an elderly Rosalind. Rosalind: (whispering) I miss Robert... He was my twin brother... Elizabeth III: Are we at the secret city?! Rosalind: (deep breath) Yes. The car stops, allowing Elizabeth III to step out of the elder's car. She is wearing 3 inch heel shoes, pants, a white sweater (with a "BLAME EA" t-shirt underneath), fake hipster glasses and pigtails. The elder then drives away and then disappears along with her car. Elizabeth III quickly looked back to see nothing, but a tree-less meadow. She then notices a sewer door near by. Elizabeth III: What is it doing there? When Elizabeth III was about to stand on top of the sewer door, a Tear in front of her opens, revealing a critical-condition cyborg version of her. Future Elizabeth III: Liz...please don't. Past Elizabeth III: Wha-why? Future Elizabeth III: You'll turn...the city of 2050 into...a dystopia. Past Elizabeth III: Are you sure about...this? Future Elizabeth III: Y-y-yes... Don't enter Future-city...Just don't... (computer voice) Verbal Warning: 15 seconds until permanent shutdown. (real voice) I have to go...DON'T! Past Elizabeth III: 'Kay. The Tear disappears, as Elizabeth III walks away from the sewer door.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right