hockeydude026
#146941751Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

Good and bad at the same time.
nintendo566
#146941984Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:14 PM GMT

yeah i like this but defensemen will be uber cheap
Wetaids
#146942502Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:24 PM GMT

The idea is ok, but then if u want logaids on your team, it takes up all your money (not because he is like RLLY good, or is he, but either way he will take the money for he is Mr. Bear."
AnxiousPants
#146942654Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

I don't really find this necessary, sorry ben.
HorseWang
#146944190Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

This will be really complicated to do rather then just signing a player to your team. But it would most likely even out the teams so I say if you can do it, then do it.
Gh0stRecon49
#146944257Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:53 PM GMT

I dislike it. If this rule gets applied for real i will ask to be paid for real in robux. I dislike the idea.
BMLGUY
#146944571Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:58 PM GMT

"If this rule gets applied for real i will ask to be paid for real in robux." LMAO THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WOULD WORK AT ALL This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Gh0stRecon49
#146944633Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:59 PM GMT

I know but if its get applied this is what i will do because i don't like the idea.
BMLGUY
#146944903Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:03 PM GMT

Why? Nobody wants to pay you robux. This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
HashBrowns19
#146946082Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:21 PM GMT

I tried to demonstrate this idea a season ago. I like it but it has some flaws.
TinyBerry3
#146947998Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

I like it but I feel as if it would be confusing for a lot of people when we actually do it.
EastCoastXI
#146948378Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
MarioKartAddict
#146948903Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:06 PM GMT

this would require good owners and probably cutting down the league so there aren't teams like OKC and houston every season
deathrange07
#146953303Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:06 PM GMT

warning: long post. this is stupid and is unnecessary. just look at the standings: 1) warszawa, 6-0-2, +24 GD, 14 pts 2) halifax, 6-1-1, +27 GD, 13 pts 3) ontario, 6-1-1, +14 gd, 13 pts 4) vancouver, 6-1-1, +12 gd, 13 pts 5) montreal, 6-2-0, +5 gd, 12 pts 6) moose jaw, 5-2-1, +10 gd, 11 pts 7) san diego, 5-3-0, E gd, 10 pts seven teams all within 4 pts of each other. warszawa has gone to an extra frame against the second, third, and fourth place teams. detroit and sydney are a lot better than their record shows, they've just been underperforming and have had a really tough schedule thus far. miami tried to bring rnhl people to rhl and failed. okc and houston just had terrible ownership and no system could save them, and there are always going to be 1 or 2 bad teams. every season that i can remember has had this. this is (arguably) the most balanced RHL season ever, especially with 12 teams. so please, go on, tell me why we need a new system. this system wouldn't really even help, i'd still almost certainly be able to get every single key player on warszawa back, and maybe even replace one with an even better player. with this system, guess what happens? nearly every team wastes their entire cap trying to get good players, and every roster is full of a few players. or, people create alts and go on the team they want to, making it so the cap space is barely used and then they can sign even more star players. before you say it's the owners fault, how is it? how about you look at it from the owners perspective? you can either sign a bunch of nobodies who will cry about TOI (probably getting you penalties in the process) even though they suck and will probably RQ plus you will lose any competitive ability, or you can sign a few star players, risk forfeitting, and be a very competitive team. you can go to a balance, sure, but then you lose some of your competitive edge and still have terrible players crying about TOI (and still probably getting penalties in the process). implying nobody makes alts, it makes it that if a few people can't make it due to irl things, forfeits galore. unless, of course, you allow teams to start with less than 3 people. this system ruins pretty much any rookies chance at signing to a team. say a team with a full cap space finds this great player who, although not better than anyone else on the team, is near equal and would be a great player to have if one of the other misses. but they can't sign to them or any rhl team, because the cap space on every team has been used. how do you rate a defender properly? +/- does not show how good you are of a defender. if you were the defender all game in 5+ goal wins, but never played defender in your teams losses or blowouts, then suddenly you have an inflated +/- and nobody wants to eat your massive contract. seriously, do you actually expect players to remain loyal to a team for 4 seasons? what if they end up getting trapped on the team? they agreed to four seasons on the team, and now they can't leave. if they start getting penalties on their own team, then what does the owner do? they cut them. then you have to pay from your salary and your team is now unable to sign as many players. what if said player had a massive contract because they were statpadding against terrible teams w/ a dominant team and actually was a bad player? then the team gets completely devastated. what if this happens to the same team multiple times because they go on a losing streak? so please, try and tell me why this system is useful and how you'll be able to counteract the flaws i've listed, which aren't even all of them. this system will have at best mixed popularity and you'll need to get every single team a loyal owner, meaning the rhl may have to go to as low as 8 teams. ps. no league with any success (to my knowledge) has used a cap space system. the rhl has had a lot of competitive matchups in the post-season from s8 onwards. s8 finals went to 7, s9 finals was a sweep but every game was very close, s10 had tough playoff matchups (esp. wpg-dal), s11 had all-around quality post-season play, and s12 had four series go to 7. sure there were some easy series, but there always is. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
WomanizerOG
#146960764Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:37 PM GMT

Death is 100% right, no other way to put it.
dannygopher9100
#146960958Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:39 PM GMT

death is right Welp

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2