of     1   

ESDominion
#147195188Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

I am studying financial literacy in school right now and I happened to have this idea while sword fighting. Wouldn't it be cool if you could open a savings account on Roblox dealing in Robux? There could be things like a Basic Savings account or a Certificate Deposit. For a Basic Savings account you could earn a certain amount of interest depending on how much Robux you put into it. Say you put in 100 Robux and you got a monthly interest rate of 1%, you would earn 1 Robux a month. Then for another amount..let's say 500 Robux, you could earn a monthly interest rate of 2%, and therefore make 10 Robux a month. You would earn more monthly but you would have to leave more of your Robux in the savings account in order to do so. Then for 1,000 Robux you could earn say 2.5% monthly interest or whatever percent of interest. Then it could go on and on but, have a cap for the amount of interest you earn at like 20,000 or 30,000. Otherwise it would be crazy in the large amounts. I just thought this would be a neat idea and wanted to put it out there in case it wasn't already. If you think it is a good idea, by all means, comment or whatever you want to do. Have a great day!, ~A guy with a brain
ESDominion
#147205087Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:35 PM GMT

I understand that it could not be exactly like a savings account in real life but I just thought with the help of other people's ideas it could become something.
Maliciously_Intended
#147208490Friday, October 03, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

I'd say you make it so that it gives you the money annually (It is free money) and the rate doesn't exceed 5% (and that's pushing it) If that idea doesn't work; it could be a pay to use sort of membership where you pay 5 dollars a month to you use the sevice and cap is at around 8%. I'm not a jerk but homie u 5
ESDominion
#147247311Friday, October 03, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

Yeah that could work having it be some sort of membership like builder's club.

of     1