of     1   

reddanger
#147200528Thursday, October 02, 2014 10:28 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Hallows-Eel-item?id=140469731 Changes to an item like this? Or even this, an item that people paid 750 Robux for that suddenly got changed: http://www.roblox.com/Creators-Top-Hat-item?id=92142768 It would only be a change for you personally, but not everyone else, basically an option for which version of the hat you want. I feel like this would be nice for when people have their favorite version of their hat changed and then they don't want it anymore so then they can get that favorite version back, this would also solve the unfairness of buying a hat that you bought for the looks and then it suddenly being changed without warning which isn't fair if you look at how these people bought what they thought they would have forever and then they don't get to have what they wanted to keep forever.
Domitory
#147200892Thursday, October 02, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

Or at least give you a version of that certain hat. "Damn girl, are you a fire alarm? Because you're loud and really annoying, shut the hell up."
Permille
#147201476Thursday, October 02, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Support. I think they should make more of these "Changing" hats, like the Little Seed or the Betta Fish. That was really cool. If you buy it when it's cheap, it will slowely build up into an uber-expensive cool hat. But you got it when it was cheap. You should, however, be able to revert it back to forms that you've only had it. For example, if I bought the Little Seed when it was at the 5th form, I can change it back to the 5th form to the 10th form, but not below the 5th form. I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days. ~~ Hail salmon123, king of salmon! ~~
reddanger
#147203428Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:10 PM GMT

"Support. I think they should make more of these "Changing" hats, like the Little Seed or the Betta Fish. That was really cool. If you buy it when it's cheap, it will slowely build up into an uber-expensive cool hat. But you got it when it was cheap. You should, however, be able to revert it back to forms that you've only had it. For example, if I bought the Little Seed when it was at the 5th form, I can change it back to the 5th form to the 10th form, but not below the 5th form." Good idea, because it wouldn't be fair for a person to have a version of an item when they never owned that version of the item in the first place.
callmekico
#147208051Friday, October 03, 2014 12:16 AM GMT

Agreed! I really want it because of the Hallows eel... ;P i do miss my little fish though....

of     1