of     1   

PhiladeIphia
#147243493Friday, October 03, 2014 6:57 PM GMT

Power Rankings: Week 4 Old West Conference Redcliff Raiders 2-1: The Raiders off to another great start at 2-1, with wins against the Panthers and the Ducks, they stand tied for first in the highly competitive OWC. You may disagree with me, saying that the Bruisers or the Warriors are better simply because of standings, but when you look at the statistics, they don’t lie. Their defense has been getting 2 or more turnovers a game, and the offense has been pinpoint sharp led by receiver McPattyIII. I see them locking a playoff berth early this season as they rally to have another winning season. ROBLOX Warriors 2-1: The Warriors under new Head Coach Logann13 have been a much improved team from last season. With OEC Pro Bowl QB CIarks under center this season, their offense has been one to beat. Sure, losing to the Raptors may have been tarnish in their record, but I see them going far this season, and their defense much improved. Barton Bruisers 2-1: You may be asking “Why are the Bruisers 3rd in the rankings? Aren’t they 2-1?” Well you are right, but when you look at the facts, the Bruisers have yet to by a margin of more than 3 points, nearly scraping by the Raptors and rallying against the 0-3 Spartans. They are a great team with great receivers, but Matthew just isn’t putting the ball where it needs to be. Frogerfreak1 has been the more impressive Quarterback of the team, and I would predict a Quarterback controversy to be 1 or 2 weeks away, meaning turmoil for the entire team. Millikan Rams 1-2: The Rams on paper are the most electric team in the OFL, with a very steep receiving corp Including 2 pro bowl receivers and a pro bowl quarterback. However on the field something just isn’t right. New Head Coach Redbaron101 is frustrated with this performance, and something needs to be done to keep up with the conference. Dansville Ducks 1-2: The Ducks are another team with the challenge set out for them. New Head Coach Targetability has gotten the team off to a 1-1 start under his direction, but they show weakness on both sides of the ball. I don’t believe they are the most electric, but they should be a potential contender for the 4th spot this season. Regardless, their only win game against the 0-2 Huskies, who have yet to win a game this season. This is the reason they are down in the rankings. Corinth Spartans 0-3: What happened to the Spartans??? A Victory Bowl team turned into an 0-3 team, but why? Lebron6dunk blames it on his players, flipping his starters into tradeblock players and seeing where he can get it. It’s too soon to see if it would be affective, but if they drop another game, I would expect to see a loss of heart for the Spartans. Old East Conference Pemberely Punishers 2-1: Punishers with the new coaching styles of eggbertz have been effective. The loss this week against the Raptors was a bit surprising, but I wouldn’t be too worried. They are still one of the best teams in the conference and are almost guaranteed a playoff spot at this pace. Wins against the Bruisers and Ducks were strong wins, considering the Ducks had not yet fallen apart week 1. Expect them to recover next week. Florida Firecats 2-1: The Firecats have made trips to back to back Victory Bowls, but with new Head Coach Staffernick, can they still repeat? A win against the Huskies in week 4 could really set them apart in the highly competitive Old East Conference. It’s a pivotal week for the Firecats, and will decide which way their season goes. Korblox Snowhawks 2-1: Another team tied for first, the Snowhawks under the second year coach Fracturate have been a tough team to beat. After scraping by the Raiders last week, they lost in Triple overtime to the Firecats. Don’t be fooled by thinking the Snowhawks are near the top of the conference. Controversial actions that were not enforced resulted in game-changing results. They’ve yet to prove themselves as the team to beat. ROBLOX Panthers 1-1: After having the early bye week, the Panthers stand at 1-1, a game behind the top teams of the conference. With new additions such as Bunglest, XxKingSkatexX and other pivotal players, the Panthers are primed for a strong week 4 showing under new head coach FootballHD. Bunglest has yet to proven he can still put up the same numbers he did at Pemberely without the weapons he had around him (Eggbertz, Docterfacepalm, Xavier, Raider95nation, Alillies, and Oathkeeper13). Rockford Raptors 2-1: Yes I know, this is awefully low for a team that beat the Punishers (Who I have ranked #1, but I’ll get to that), but the Raptors had only 1 win against the Warriors who had just come off the win at the Huskies before they had this week. I think fredman played his best game so far and played it to get back at eggbertz, but I do not believe the Raptors will last long. Raptors, if you are reading this, prove me wrong. Highland Huskies 0-2: Yea, once again at the bottom, my own team. I promised a rebuild after weeks 1 and 2 with this bye week which we shared with the Panthers. After losses to the Warriors and the Ducks on the rebuild, no one thinks we have a chance. The Huskies match up at home against the Firecats, and have made cruticial changes to both sides of the ball, primed and ready for the rivalry after last season when the Huskies nearly knocked off the Firecats, losing 30-27.

of     1