of     1   

TheMoneyArm
#147466150Monday, October 06, 2014 11:22 PM GMT

This will be my first of a weekly power ranking I will be starting. Feel free to call it "bias" but this is my power rankings after 3 weeks of play: 1. Cleminsdale Cougars 3-0 The only undefeated team left, and the proven best team in the league. Not much to say here. They look like the best team in the league, and after their recent win against BBK, they've asserted themselves as owners of this positions. 2. Barkersville BlackKnights 2-1 After their first loss in Week 3 to the Cougars, BBK has taken a hit. This still puts them atop PFC, and they are still a strong team, as they showed in their fight with the Cougars, which was a very close game. Another strong candidate for this year's championship. Could we see a Week 3 rematch in the championship? 3. Avalon Warriors 2-1 The first questionable ranking. Feel free to call it bias, but I don't think it is. Without a loss in this new regime, now 2-0 under TheMoneyArm, they have shown some real potential. While they haven't faced any great teams yet, their wins against the Hawks and Astros did look good, and confident. 4. Ares Angels 2-1 It was between them, and the Hawks. The Angels have looked like a solid team this season, so far. Despite their week 1 loss to BBK, they have responded with two great wins against the Sharks and Bears. I expect a great season for this team, and a good competition between them and the Hawks throughout the year. 5. Harrolow Hawks 2-1 A good team, with too many holes. It seems the Hawks rely on certain players to really carry the team throughout games. They're constantly hosting tryouts (not necessarily a bad thing), trying to replace people, and their coaching staff could use some work. On the positive side, they have two wins, and they have shown great potential. Despite their loss to the Warriors, the Hawks display a strong team that can cause a rout when they need to. 6. Port Sanford Pirates 1-2 Pirates are the shock of the season, to me at least. They are a team that should be doing better than they are, sitting at a dismal 1-2 record. They have 5 weeks to work, and get their team in shape, and 4 more games to prove themselves before the playoffs, if they make it. I have no doubt the Pirates could be a playoff team, but it'll be a close one here in the CFC. 7. New Jersey Sharks 1-2 Not much to say for the Sharks. They've been playing some OK football, but still need some work. With loads of potential, the word of Coach Cruz's possible retirement could be a major blow to this Sharks football team. 8. Hudson Beach Falcons 1-2 Another team with a coaching situation sits at this spot. It's hard to tell what the Falcons are up to at this point, so they get this limbo position on my rankings. With the retirement of Former Coach KittyNewton, the Falcons lose depth in their players, and have faced issues. It'll be up to Coaches like ToxicRussian or whoever takes over as HC to step up, and get the Falcons on track. 9. Brooklyn Bears 1-2 Bears have fallen apart. Simple as that. I was even considering placing them at the last spot, but we all know who has reserved that spot for now. While their last two losses were to the Angels, and Hawks, two good teams, the Bears have looked sloppy, and have had a lack of depth. Needs improvement here if they wish to contend in the PFC. 10. Axton Astros 0-3 The only winless team. Despite their current situation, I view the Astros potential as great. While I don't think they'll make the playoffs this season, I have a feeling Coach NykeStorm has a trick or two up his sleeve to get some wins under the belt of this dismal Astros team. it's a matter of organization, and depth. They lack a consistent QB, and they are facing many problems. It'll be interesting how they respond to the Hawks this week. Game of the Week: Angels@Pirates 2-1 Angels and the 1-2 Pirates clash in a conference matchup that could very well show how legit some of the questionable organizations are. I think it'll be interesting to see how the Pirates respond fresh off their first win, and the Angels with two in a row under their belt. Hope you enjoyed. -Coach Money
squaq
#147466515Monday, October 06, 2014 11:27 PM GMT

#Angels
Cardinelli
#147472346Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

gg
M4o_0
#147477382Tuesday, October 07, 2014 1:45 AM GMT

This is pretty good, nice work. I would've switched Bears with Falcons, and Sharks with Pirates. And maybe Angels to #3.... :) Anyways nice job.
KingJellyXVI
#147488620Tuesday, October 07, 2014 5:20 AM GMT

Nice you used big boy words. B)
Nyassi
#147488973Tuesday, October 07, 2014 5:34 AM GMT

The reason the bears fell apart was myself and tyty (we were the AHC) left due to problems with the HC BroncosHD and most of the players there were going to follow me to what ever team I went to and this is also broncosHD first time coaching
Plagium
#147490350Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:43 AM GMT

* after me and DT left broncos cant coach by himself and he dosent organize stuff correctly.. Poor bears.
jordy_BD
#147509121Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:53 PM GMT

Astros cant win without there pb wr in which is me C:
Finessing
#147511003Tuesday, October 07, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

Impressive.
FrozenVirtue
#147519840Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

Nice ~FV~
xX21Wesley21Xx
#147530564Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:07 AM GMT

Ggnore