of     1   

Sovereign24
#147560201Wednesday, October 08, 2014 5:58 PM GMT

Hello,you've probably seen me do loads of these but it's because I wan't to be a author and without this I don't try and I don't carry on or be committed enough. This is basically a fan fiction/story.Which I have had in my minds since watching the vampire diaries,it's sort of a mix with vampire diaries and 30 days of night. These are the supernaturals you can be: Werewolf Ghost Werewolf Witch Human Hybrid (Pick two except ghost and become this) This is the form you need to fill out to get a character mines the one inside the [] just put whatever you wan't in between them: NAME:[Hanhs Luten] AGE:[893 looks 24] NATIONALITY:[German] ETHNICITY:[Caucasian] SPECIES:[Vampire] DESCRIPTION:[Hanhs Luten has dark brown hair with blue eyes (When vampire face eyes are black with red irises)He has normal nice white teeth (When vampire face full set of fangs/taken of 30 days of night)He has a boxer like build with a few lash marks on his back and some slash wounds.]Make yours better CLOTHING:[Hanhs Luten normally wears a black suit with a white under shirt and a red tie.He also has a black fedora on with a black strap across it.] Make yours better When you do this you give me all power over you character so the better ones may not die in the beginning.I have choice on wether they die come back or if they leave the story for a while. If you are to accepted here's why: 1.Too sloppy profile 2.To OP 3.Too similar o other characters 4.To many characters You will find this story/ fan fiction on the website FanFiction under my name.And this isn't based of the show supernatural.Put you character form on the wall and i'll copy it and tell you to message it to me so I can keep it on record.
InsidiousRogue
#147560365Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:03 PM GMT

Nope...just Egads
SgtextremeEpsilon
#147561597Wednesday, October 08, 2014 6:41 PM GMT

no

of     1