of     1   

Precisonfire23
#147789120Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

An ominous laugh fills your thoughts. A childish voice full of insanity and glee talks to you; "Hehehe! Why hello there!" the voice says. You appear in a room of floating mirrors and a single triangle with an eye in the middle floats around your head as if your head has a gravitational pull. "Welcome to my little world, pretty marionette!" says the voice. The circling intenses as he says 'marionette'. "Why, there's more cute little marionettes to play with you!" the voice says. The rest is the sound of a fading laugh fit for a psychopath. Welcome, dear antagonists to "My Little Toybox!" This roleplay is based off of you choosing your powers/items/abilities, Etc. It also will include teamwork and puzzles that will become harder over time. The plot is that you're a childish god's toys. Has anyone when they were little made little scenes with their Legos and gave them voices and all that crap? If not, then... um... pat yourself on the back? Anyways, that's what it's like. He ( I ) will put you in certain scenarios and you'll have to just do a bunch of stuff or whatever I tell you to do. I expect characters to die so it's smart to have a reserve character in case your character DOES die. Once I feel like I'm satisfied with messing with you I'll release you into an apocalyptic world and become a sprite that helps you throughout to the ending. [Character Sheet] Name: Age: Description: Powers (includes magic): Items: Abilities: Personality: Biography: Power Rune Symbol: (i.e; A purple spiral dorsal that illuminates a soft purple glow in the dark. Optional if you don't have any powers.) Weapons: (Optional, default is fists) Rules: No overpowered weapons. No overpowered powers. No overpowered abilities. No godmodding. No metagaming. Respect other players. No power-playing. (i.e; "Player#1 his Player#2 no dodge) If you respond to trolls you will be suspended, then banned. If you do not feed them, they will stop. Never drop out of school unless you want to end up with a bad life... unless you're rich. Still, education's important.
SteampunkRacoon
#147789223Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

Probably would have joined if you didn't have the whole apocalypse thing at the end..
Precisonfire23
#147789373Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:16 AM GMT

Oh but you don't know what the true apocalypse is. It could be you yourself. That's for me to know and for you to play. :) Birth is just the beginning of death.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#147789769Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:24 AM GMT

That's for me to know and for you to play. :) You sound pretentious. I'm leaving.
Precisonfire23
#147789877Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:27 AM GMT

Dang it. I was trying to sound creepy. Birth is just the beginning of death.
SiIentSins
#147789932Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:28 AM GMT

That's for me to know and for you to play. :) You sound pretentious. I'm leaving. (2)
Precisonfire23
#147790026Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:30 AM GMT

That's it. I quit. No more roleplays. Ever. Never can get joiners. .-. Birth is just the beginning of death.
Zluch
#147794314Sunday, October 12, 2014 6:14 AM GMT

of     1