of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

BilICipher
#147941405Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:39 PM GMT

i lost the other thread for the story, but worry not, i wrote down all the characters you made in a notepad so they'll still get introduced it's probably on the second or third page so actually finding that and bumping it would be easier than writing this but shut up i know my logic is flawed but anyway yeah i'm writing a camp half-blood story for those who don't know http://www.wattpad.com/story/24738357-camp-half-blood that is the link, leave feedback and comments pls i'm going to start working on chapter four soon too busy reading blood of olympus and hyping over gravity falls and pokemon anyway too lazy to write up another cs so i just copied one from huges dead CHB which i wrote so none of you are allowed to say plagiarism Name: Age: Godly Parent: Power[Must relate to godly parent]: Gender: Personality[opt] Appearance: Bio[opt] Other: Inventory: And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
BilICipher
#147954539Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

bump And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
Hugeboo322alt
#147954600Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

k
DaichiAkane
#147954616Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

Chapter four or no love
BilICipher
#147955107Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:40 PM GMT

it will come, daichi, it will come... sleep while i read blood of olympus and get that out of the way And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
birm123
#147957289Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

it will come, daichi, it will come... sleep while i read blood of olympus and get that out of the way good book. stayed up to 1 am reading it wasn't as good with brigond spoiling it though :c
coolboysvery
#147958092Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:29 PM GMT

Name:Raymond Smith Age:14 Godly Parent:Hades Power[Must relate to godly parent]:Able to raise undead Gender:M Personality[opt] Shy Appearance:Black messy hair, Green eyes, a medium sized build standing at about 5"5 Bio[opt]kthxbai Other:kthxbai First Siggy gonna be the Last Siggy
Laserbeak89
#147962046Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:24 PM GMT

Might recycle one character and make another new one. Sorry if the appearance doesn't make much sense, it's from Ebony.
Laserbeak89
#147966208Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

Another one coming on. Name: Jynette Duvora LaDavano. People call her "Jyn" though, pronounced "Jin" Age: Seventeen. Godly Parent: Nyx. [ Bill allowed ] Power[Must relate to godly parent]: Darkness [ Shadow ] Manipulation Gender: Female. Appearance: A tall, slender looking woman, Jynette stands at about five-foot even, and weighs about one-hundred-five pounds(lbs). She has a slim waist, and a long torso and body. She has long, silky black hair that reaches just above her waist line, though most of the time she puts it in a pony-tail. Jynette falls under a ghostly like pale, and is because of the light pigment of her skin, she is easily burned. She tends to wear a bit of make-up, mostly lipstick and eye-shadow though. The bangs of her hair fall just above her eyes, covering the forehead a good seventy percent of the time [ and then when she pulls it back, peek-a-boo, she does have a forehead! ]. Her eyes, which are a healthy looking grass green color glisten in what light comes into view. Her teeth, straight mostly and a bright white. When Jynette came, she was a bit--over-dressed should you say for the occasion. Let us start from the top, literally. Jynette wears thick, black square glasses that lay atop her nose. She needs them to see close up. On top of her head lays a black fedora with a pink line going around it, above the base of the hat. She also has studded, black earrings that shine in the light. Kind of like onyx. Her torso, which is covered in not two, but three layers of clothing. On the bottom is a pink tank top that goes down to just above the waist line, no further. On top of that is a tee-shirt. It is black with graphic words in white that say, "Just do it" with a Nike check under it. On top of that seems to be a white cropped jacket with bronze looking buttons and a ruffled neck and arm ends. With that is a jacket pocket on the outside. Her bottoms, a skirt that goes down to her calves. It is white, ruffle-like and wide. Her shoes are different as well. They are black high-heel boots that only give her two - three inches in height. The top of the boot reaches just below the skirt, meaning it is a hassle getting them on and off. Her socks are high socks, being able to stretch to the top of the boot so it may be comfortable. Her make-up is a light pink lipstick. Other: She is dyslexic, which is why she wears glasses. Though they don't help her too much, they enhance her vision and is more likely to help her understand what she is reading.
BilICipher
#147974221Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

bump for http://www.wattpad.com/75834497-camp-half-blood-chapter-three-the-tour again anyway laser all demigods have dyslexia, along with adhd, no need to mention i'm working on chapter four now but i need to go to bed soon since school so expect it at dusk tomorrow And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
TheRanRanRu
#147977504Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:31 AM GMT

I'm remaking my CS Billy.
TheRanRanRu
#147977675Wednesday, October 15, 2014 2:33 AM GMT

Wait, what? Billy, I thought you said I was your brother[Son of Hades]. *burns cool*
TheRanRanRu
#147981270Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

Name: Chase Dwyer Age: 17 Godly Parent: Boreas, god of the North Wind Power[Must relate to godly parent]: Chase can freeze things and has ice manipulation, as well as the control over snow. Gender: Male Personality[opt] Like his power, Chase is cold. He often gets laughed at for being the son of Boreas as he isn't the most popular god around. He blames his dad for everything and doesn't like to talk much about it. Chase does not know much about his sister, Khione. Chase can be friendly but it's only if he's protecting people he likes/loves. Appearance: Like his sister, Chase has black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin is smooth but he has two cuts on his left cheek from previous quests that never healed. He is quite tall, standing at 5'9 and has a slim body but he isn't skinny. Chase would wear neon blue hightop converse shoes with black skinny jeans. He wears a black belt that should rip in a few weeks. Chase also wears a black sleeveless thick vest[the zipper broke off]. Underneath it, he wears a longsleeve plain blue shirt. Chase wears fingerless thin gloves. Bio[opt] Other: He had a girlfriend name Charlette who was the daughter of Aphrodite. She went on a quest with two other demigods and never returned. Most assume that they are dead which is true. Inventory: A rod made out of celestial bronze which he channels his powers through sometimes. It can shrink down into a small cube that Chase carries around. It has no special designs or features.
MrVincent
#147982360Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:03 AM GMT

oh boy another half blood story "another" ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
TheRanRanRu
#147989866Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:06 PM GMT

Vincent, learn to read. It's the same story just on a different thread. If you think CHB is annoying you can go :)
PawzKat
#147990327Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:42 PM GMT

Name: Nere Lydia Lachan. Age: Six years of age. Approaching seven. Godly Parent: Iris. Power[Must relate to godly parent]: Uhm. Iris-related powers. Maybe enhanced stealing? Gender: Female. Personality: Young as she is, her mind has yet to be molded by the world. A very imaginative child, she often lingers more in her fantasies, than the real world. She loves laughing, after all, Lydia is the giggly sort, and will often break out into chuckles, even if there is nothing to laugh about around. Appearance: Nere is a rather small girl, with dainty pixie-like features. Freckles dapple her light, porcelain skin, especially around her nose, and cheeks.. With eyes that are expressive, a rounded, intrusive green, she certainly can capture the interest of one. Her head is a mass of orange-red 'carrot' curls, that drape past her name, falling to the small of her back. Often tangled, she's made the decisions to brush them less often than she should. Dark green glasses rest on the bridge of her nose. Lyds is fond of wearing what she calls 'dresses', which in reality are just her dad's oversized t-shirts. Since all hell broke loose however, she wears a green collared 'dress' that is cut off just above her knees, with underlying white tights. When asked why she likes the old shirt, she'll reply that it 'smells of her father'. In addition she wears ratty pink tennis shoes, stained with mud, and the only 'girly' part of her garb. Bio[opt] Nere is actually a second generation demigod. Her father, who was the son of Hermes met the goddess Iris at a young age. For that reason, since Nere is a mix of two gods she was sent to live at the camp at such a young age. Other: Nope. Inventory: A small dagger she can't really use. Since she's incredibly young.
MrGrimmer
#147990659Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:06 PM GMT

Name: corey in the house Age: swag Godly Parent: Hong "MadLife" Min-gi Power[Must relate to godly parent]: being relly good at league Gender: swag Personality[opt]: he's a bit of a loner.. he is alwyas hanging out in the corner, away from other people, because of his scarring past. he does not trust others. Appearance: he's bald Bio[opt]: big shoes Other: stienfeld's revenge Inventory: a fart machine, large cahoneys, a winning smile, a copy of watch dogs special edition
Laserbeak89
#148002210Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

bill i said it was recycled calm down
BilICipher
#148011398Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:50 PM GMT

another half-blood story? i'm interested in reading the others so link me, vincent And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
BilICipher
#148011632Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

also i know i said all serious characters are accepted but ran no denied gtfo And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
DaichiAkane
#148013082Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:15 PM GMT

New chapter now?
BilICipher
#148013171Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

not now daichi but i'll work on it later tonight And here we have rock that looks like a face rock, the rock that looks like a face.
DaichiAkane
#148013271Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:18 PM GMT

You are killing me
TheRanRanRu
#148013291Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:18 PM GMT

Name: Chase Dwyer Age: 17 Godly Parent: Hades, Lord of the Underworld Power[Must relate to godly parent]: Chase can summon the undead and can Shadow Travel. He also has the ability to communicate with ghosts. Gender: Male Personality[opt] Like his power, Chase is dark and mean. He o Chase can be friendly but it's only if he's protecting people he likes/loves.[fk it] Appearance: Chase has black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin is smooth but he has two cuts on his left cheek from previous quests that never healed. He is quite tall, standing at 5'9 and has a slim body but he isn't skinny. Chase would wear neon grey hightop converse shoes with black skinny jeans. He wears a black belt that should rip in a few weeks. Chase also wears a black sleeveless thick vest[the zipper broke off]. Underneath it, he wears a longsleeve plain dark red shirt. Chase wears fingerless thin gloves. Bio[opt] Other: He had a girlfriend name Charlette who was the daughter of Aphrodite. She went on a quest with two other demigods and never returned. Most assume that they are dead which is true. Inventory: A rod made out of celestial bronze which he channels his powers through sometimes. It can shrink down into a small cube that Chase carries around. It has no special designs or features. are you happy
coolboysvery
#148014568Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:35 PM GMT

So I am not accepted then cri cri First Siggy gonna be the Last Siggy

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right