Pruz
#148761307Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

Actually the animatronics don't recognize you as a person, so they think you are a non living metal endoskeleton.
PinkieLaughterPie
#150246151Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

Species: Animactronic (Fox) Classification: Evil Animactronic Time in which character will be in Pizzeria: 1:00 AM - 12:00 PM Character's Name: Captain Foxtrot Character's Age: 8 (Not in terms of the age it was built to look like, but in animactronic age) Bio: Captain Foxtrot was used as a 3.0 replacement after the events of the Bite of '87. He holds the 2.0 Pirates Cove and does exactly what Foxy does. He plays pirate games, passes out " Pirate Special. " Pizza sings songs, and does any other kid games. Your Username: PinkieLaughterPie
PinkieLaughterPie
#150246225Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:42 AM GMT

Time in which character will be Pizzeria: T.I.W.C.W.B.I.P*
PinkieLaughterPie
#150246348Sunday, November 23, 2014 3:45 AM GMT

Character's age: Since 1988*
PinkieLaughterPie
#150285331Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:04 PM GMT

Species: Animactronic (Fox) Classification: Evil Animactronic Time in which character will be in Pizzeria: T.I.W.C.W.B.I.P Character's Name: Captain Foxtrot Character's Age: Since 1988 Bio: Captain Foxtrot was used as a 3.0 replacement after the events of the Bite of '87 and when Mangle was removed. He holds the 2.0 Pirates Cove and does exactly what Foxy does. He plays pirate games, passes out " Pirate Special. " Pizza sings songs, and does any other kid games. In the night he only runs after Foxy has ran, can appear through the window on both doors when he has ran down the hall, and leave claw marks on the hall he ran on. Your Username: PinkieLaughterPie
ISaidBuildsGhost
#150291286Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

Species: Animatronic (Fox-Human Mix) Classification: Neutral Animatronic (Depends) Time In Witch Character Will Be In Pizzeria: T.I.W.C.W.B.I.P Character's Name: Clown Boy Character's Age: Since 1989 Bio: Clown Boy is a fun lovable clown used as a 3.0 recreation for Balloon Boy. The creators of him thought there was enough room and that Balloon Boy is creepy, he became a clown, selling balloons to the children AND playing games unlike Balloon Boy. Your Username: ISaidBuildsGhost
TheStaticSpeaks
#150311135Monday, November 24, 2014 1:51 AM GMT

Species: Animatronic Classification: Nice Animatronic Time in which character will be in Pizzeria: 12:00 PM to 6:00 AM Character's Name: Felix the Frog Character's Age: 23 Bio: Felix was placed in later than Freddy and some of the other animatronics, and was programmed to help humans, not hurt them. Felix rests in the aquarium with Octo, and prefers to stay in the water. If he feels the night watchman is in real danger, he will leave the water and attempt to help him. He is not able to walk fast because his legs are built to hop around, not walk. Your Username: TheStaticSpeaks
nanubot
#153335911Monday, January 05, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

Looks like enough people joined MAY THE RP BEGIN! The rp starts at that terrible day...1987....
nanubot
#153336199Monday, January 05, 2015 8:14 PM GMT

Also, the fnaf 2 canon characters will be available very soon..the only fnaf 2 characters that are allowed to be used now are Phone Guy, The Purple Man, and the Puppet. (And the rp takes place in the Fnaf 2 Pizzeria, due to Fnaf 2 being a prequel.) (And also, in the Canon Character forms it says Mike Schmidt caused the disappearance of the five children, Mike Schmidt will also be known as the purple man. SO if you select The Purple Man as your character, you also control Mike Schmidt) (I will control Freddy Fazbear! :D )
nanubot
#153337077Monday, January 05, 2015 8:29 PM GMT

11-13-1987 Grand Reopening of Fazbears Entertainment "Vintage Pizzeria given new life! Come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! What could go wrong?" Freddy, the main animatronic, watched as the manager opened the doors. Screams of joy were heard as the children ran inside smiling. "Wook! He's back! It's Fweddy!" One screamed and jumped in joy in front of the stage. Freddy smiled down at the child. "Yay! It's Bon-Bon!" A child fangirled over Bonnie. "Chicaaaa!" More children rushed over looking excited as Freddy announced, "Sup boys and girls! Ready to have a fun-tastic time at Freddy's?" The children screamed in happiness and shouted "YAY!!!". Freddy smiled. "Alright, kiddos! Let's rock!" Freddy looked at Chica and Bonnie. They banged on the drums and swayed their hands across the guitars. The children enjoyed the music and food, but the parents were...frowning? They seemed to hate the animatronics..they thought they were creepy. Freddy's Pizza had a bad reputation. The animatronics seemed to malfunction and say horrid things like: "Make sure to -escape before its too late- have tons of fun here at Freddy's!" and "Who's ready to -DIE- to party?!" The animatronics also started to get too close to children and what made the parents really uncomfortable was that the animatroncis would sometimes stare at a child and look directly into the child's eyes with their jaw hanging open. It was indeed odd, but their children urged them to bring them to the Grand Reopening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza... soon, the children will regret their decision of going to this haunted pizzeria...
TheLegoGamerDude1
#153337255Monday, January 05, 2015 8:32 PM GMT

Why would you bump this? You idiot It's over a month old "Not when I kick into maximum over-hype!"
North1233
#153338098Monday, January 05, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

Species: Animatronic Classification: Nice Animatronic Time in which character will be in Pizzeria: 24/7. Character's Name: Samson the Tiger Character's Age: A new animatronic, was built when the pizzeria reopened. Bio: Samson was built to hand out presents and play games and tell jokes with the kids. He doesn't want to harm the night guard, and often comes down to the office to protect him and give advice. He often is found near the stage, handing out presents. Samson isn't possessed, and he is nice to humans. Your Username: North1233 ¿ızzɐɹǝʞɐɔuɐd ǝɥʇ noʎ ǝʞɐɯ sǝʞɐɔuɐd buıʞɐɯ sǝop 'ızzɐɹɐdɐd ǝɥʇ noʎ sǝʞɐɯ ɐzzıd buıʞɐɯ ɟı #friedbutterfingerftw
nanubot
#153342570Monday, January 05, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

LegoGamer, you're also bumpign in when you post. Have you ever heard of the word revive? And please don't come back...you'll start a flame war and get me banned.
nanubot
#153342683Monday, January 05, 2015 9:52 PM GMT

and NOrth you're welcome to start roleplaying. :D
nanubot
#153342871Monday, January 05, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

an also, Lego, do you even know what Hype is? You randomly used the term that means you're excited for something when you're trying to make me feel stupid? Real, sad, man. Real sad.
EpicPizzaParty
#153343619Monday, January 05, 2015 10:05 PM GMT

WAIT! Why do you say we can be the Phone Guy, Purple Man or Puppet if you get to be Freddy Fazbear?
Tortemarra
#153343729Monday, January 05, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

Then the yee ol' shrek animatronic busted down the doors and shrekt all the animatronics, children, and women right in all of their holes, as he suddenly turned into a tentacle monster.
North1233
#153346781Monday, January 05, 2015 10:46 PM GMT

I was handing out gifts as the others performed. A kid walked up, hugged me, and said, "Your my favowite, Samson!" I said, "You're my favorite too." And handed him his gift. ¿ızzɐɹǝʞɐɔuɐd ǝɥʇ noʎ ǝʞɐɯ sǝʞɐɔuɐd buıʞɐɯ sǝop 'ızzɐɹɐdɐd ǝɥʇ noʎ sǝʞɐɯ ɐzzıd buıʞɐɯ ɟı #friedbutterfingerftw
Pruz
#153356806Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:37 AM GMT

(I forgot that the animatronics liked the kids but not the adults. But then '87 happened the day after FN&F 2 ended. Ugh. )
TheLegoGamerDude1
#153356814Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:37 AM GMT

"You'll get me banned" Mods don't come here RP is in anarchy They only come here by request And I don't recall using the word hype to directly call you stupid I said that FNaF was a crappy, over-hyped as hell game "Not when I kick into maximum over-hype!"
problox720
#153358156Tuesday, January 06, 2015 12:51 AM GMT

@Lego I think he was referring to your siggy
nanubot
#153359312Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:05 AM GMT

(Freddy Fazbear 2.0, I meant. Chica 2.0 and Bonnie 2.0 are open as well! Forgot to say!) Freddy watched as Samson handed out gifts. He stared at the boy that seemed to have a liking for the gift giving animatronic. Freddy frowned as Samson gave out more gifts. So innocent, so happy...Freddy Fazbear always hated Samson. Samson didn't care if it was against the rules to be out of a suit, it seems. He never went to stuff a guard, only help. Freddy and his gang did the opposite. Freddy tried to focus on entertaining the kids, he seemed to be making the parents uncomfortable by staring at Samson and the boy. Freddy then forced himself to make his jaw curve into a smile. "Alright boys and girls! Time to play tag! I-I'm it!" Freddy shouted. Freddy jumped off the stage and started to chase the children. Children giggled and laughed as they ran from Freddy. Soon, it was Bonnie's turn to be it. He hopped around jumping after children. Chica ran in an awkard, chicken style kind of walk. Soon, it would be Foxy's turn to be it... and sadly, that will end very unfortunately for an unlucky child... "Alright, kiddos!" Said Freddy. "It's your good ol' pal Foxy's turn! You kids better be good runners, Foxy sure is the fastest Fox in town! -giggle- Who wants to help me call him out? Repeat after me: Aye, aye, Foxy!" Freddy shouted. The children then said, 'Aye, aye, Foxy!" Then, the curtains of the Kids Cove opened...revealing a Foxy with large, white fangs and glowing yellow eyes. Children screamed in joy! "Foxeeee!" "Huwway!" "Fotsee! Let me join yow cwew!" (K, someone choose Foxy as a character and enjoy taking a nice, juicy bite out of a child's brain!)
EpicPizzaParty
#153360087Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

Im Foxy! "Arr me maties, ye better watch out or you will be -LOST FOREVER- walking the ol' plank." I say. I hear a kid shout "Show me your moves!". I start chasing them. One punches me on the back, saying "Haha! You stink!!" I was hungry, and I knew the gang knows how I feel. So I take a nice, juicy brain for lunch. "AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!" He shouts. I wonder as I chew the brain. I hear a parent yelling "NNNNNOOOO!!!! JOHNNY!!!!! THIS IS A DAMN RIPOFF!!!!!". I feel no pain, but Samson. He looks at me. That look. Thats what he does when we come and kill the nightguard. Or anyone, in general. It makes me feel a little sad. But not much. Besides, he teased me.
nanubot
#153360094Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

(Lego, the gameplay may not be the best, but what makes people so hyped? The back story. Scott Cawthon put so much time, so much effort into Fnaf. Can you make a back story that makes people argue it's a prequel or it's a sequel? I'm pretty sure a person that goes around saying "Fnaf sucks" can't. There's still so much unanswered mysteries Scott Cawthon hid in there! Yes, Fnaf is predictable, but NOBODY, I mean, NOBODY! can know the entire backstory of Fnaf. This game has the most unique, mysterious back stories any game can have!)
EpicPizzaParty
#153360225Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

And so?