PickachuGirl
#148429813Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Name: Sarah Marlite Earth age: 55, but looks younger, somehow. Must be all the feathers, huh. Inventory: Her trusty rifle, pistol, pocket knife, claws, beak and sheer luck. Occupation: A sharpshooter, she supposes. She doesn't /really/ have an occupation, but is generally skilled at both close quarters, and long distances, though she doesn't argue she's the best at the latter. Species: The Featheren Appearance: well since im too lazy to write and also too lazy to draw enjoy this terrible photomanip http://i.im gur.com/FGZdtGE.png this happens to be a more formal picture taken of her, normally she wears a regular loose t-shirt and sweatpants for casual wear, black/white light armor for combat and stuff over it. u kno what i mean Personality: Sarah dislikes staying in one place for too long, and gets easily bored. However, she is easy to impress and often takes every chance to be entertained, tending to do things just for the hell of it. This makes her a bit impulsive, antsy, and rarely makes good decisions. Like most bird people, she can be considered violent, but simply lacks self control. Illnesses (if any): None, at the moment. Bio: Sarah was born in Istvan, where she learned to hunt and survive by practicing her skills on the bastards below the treetops. She eventually got sick and tired of all the civil wars, the leaves, the weak beings, and needed some change of scenery. Other than that though, she refuses to say anything else, the truth and accurasy of her story is a bit debatable. (in other words, the rest is TBR. hope thats ok) Other: Sammich
Tailsdahfox136
#148453423Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:13 AM GMT

(Awesome and pika accepted.)
PickachuGirl
#148456363Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:48 AM GMT

I'm so proud of myself))
rockmax2112alt
#148456717Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:10 PM GMT

Wot about me bio may I use picture pls
Tailsdahfox136
#148458676Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

(Awesome as in the user name :P)
PickachuGirl
#148458792Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

Wow
Tailsdahfox136
#148509624Friday, October 24, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

Right, who else would like to sign up before I start? "Be a good girl and make me a sammich? *Turns into sammich*"
SagePakkana
#148531705Saturday, October 25, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

Name: Sark Alberti Earth age: 22 Inventory: A compass, twin sabers, two pistols, and his satchel of grenades behind him. Occupation: When not on ship, he is a merchant that sells treasures just for money. On board, he is one of the most elite members, plus he is a treasure hunter. Species: Human Appearance: He appears to be 6'0 tall, has lean muscles and he has normally pale skin. He has blonde spiky hair and blue eyes. He wears brown bandanna on his forehead, a black eye patch on his left eye, blue trenchcoat (underneath him is his white T-shirt), a white scarf, black sash with brown holsters, blue gloves, black dress pants and blue boots. His trenchcoat had golden buttons and golden linings. Behind him is his sheaths for his sabers. His gloves have golden studs on the knuckles. Personality: A hotblooded man, he is a serious person and he tends to slack off when in duty. He is indeed someone who is going to surpass Captain Jeremiah Grace. On the inside, he is pure hearted and has a senses of justice inside of him. He also tends to protect the innocents. Illnesses (if any): His left eye is blinded after flames caught to him. Let's just say that's when he was cooking. Bio: He was once a treasure hunter who acquires a total of one hundred billion thanks to the treasures he found and sold. Eventually, during the civil war, Sark was able to escape the war and he was able to take shelter in some prison. The officers didn't arrest him for he didn't had any crimes lately. When he heard about Captain Jeremiah, he had a dream of him defeating the captain in a battle. This is where he joins the crew, to train and to surpass Captain Jeremiah. Other: Sammich
Tailsdahfox136
#148553835Saturday, October 25, 2014 12:04 PM GMT

(Sorry, but denied, firstly, I don't remember mentioning any civil war apart from with the The Featheren. Also you're a pirate, you can't really have a heart of gold considering you're plundering innocent people's stuff. Thirdly, I won't have you stop us in the middle of the RP just to have a fight with Jeremiah, it would make more sense if you were a spy but you're not. You also say that 'he is someone who's definitely going to surpass Jeremiah,' that could be considered God Modding and you say your character is hotblooded, usually if they're hotblooded they have a serious temper but that was not mentioned in your CS. I'll accept you if you overhaul your CS from what it is now.)
SagePakkana
#148554872Saturday, October 25, 2014 12:55 PM GMT

(Okay, I got your word. Definitely, I was going to make a character that is going to become rivals with Captain Jeremiah. At first, I thought that I can make my own crew, but I realized I can't.) Name: Sark Alberti Earth age: 22 Inventory: A compass, twin sabers, two pistols, and his satchel of grenades behind him. Occupation: He is a ship inspector and an archaeologist. Also, he is one of Captain Jeremiah's most top elites. Species: Human Appearance: He appears to be 6'0 tall, has lean muscles and he has normally pale skin. He has blonde spiky hair and blue eyes. He wears brown bandanna on his forehead, a black eye patch on his left eye, blue trenchcoat (underneath him is his white T-shirt), a white scarf, black sash with brown holsters, blue gloves, black dress pants and blue boots. His trenchcoat had golden buttons and golden linings. Behind him is his sheaths for his sabers. His gloves have golden studs on the knuckles. Personality: A slacker, but yet someone who is an idiot at first sight. His behavior can anger people, but for him, he doesn't care about anything, even his job. He thinks that all things are just plain worthless, but when he gets serious, he is dead serious. He tends to be angry whenever someone hurts one of the captain's crew, or worst, the captain himself. Illnesses (if any): His left eye is blinded after flames caught to him. Let's just say that's when he was cooking. Bio: He was born at an orphanage when he was a baby. By the age of 18, he became a scholar at one of the most prestigious universities, BT shortly after he finishes college, his home, the orphanage, was completely destroyed by a fire accident. By then on, he is now a freelancer, taking jobs that suits his taste, but he eventually slacks off. During that time, he continues to study archaeology and became exceptional to the field of it. By the age of 20, he believes that it is now the time for him to explore the world to test his knowledge. There, he met Captain Jeremiah and he asked him to join in his crew so that he may able to explore and study more about the world. He even trained vigorously to be a part of Captain Jeremiah's top elite crew members. Other: Sammich
Tailsdahfox136
#148583744Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:16 PM GMT

(Accepted, who be ready to start me hearties?!)
PickachuGirl
#148583774Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

(sure)
awesome234
#148599765Sunday, October 26, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

(( Same. )) - Hakuna Matata -
Shimeshime6
#148607940Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:46 AM GMT

Name: Oliver Pine Earth age: 20 Inventory: Colt M1911, pocket knife, and a flashlight. Occupation: Deckhand, but sometimes skips his duties to wander around the ship and find more interesting things to do. Species: Human Appearance: Black short hair, blue eyes. Handsome, pretty muscular, and he has a small scar on his cheek. He wears blue jeans, black shoes, a grey tee shirt, and a red hoodie. There is a holster on his right leg for his pistol, and he has his knife in his pocket. Personality: Smart, brave, usually nice unless you get on his bad side. Illnesses (if any): None. Bio: Born on Mars, he lived a normal life as a young boy. but it all changed when a group of criminals were raiding the city he lived in. He awoke one night to his house burning. he quickly ran to his parents room to check if they were alright, but they had been killed by a criminal. One of the criminals were still in his house however, and rushed at him, barely nicking his cheek (the cause of the scar). Luckily, Oliver had jumped out one of the windows in the room and landed on the road, nearly breaking his leg. Ever since that night, he has wanted revenge on the criminals who killed his parents. As he grew older, he joined the group of pirates, who would possibly know who the criminals were, and here he is now, trying to find clues and trying to really find out who killed his parents. Other: Sammich
rockmax2112alt
#148608167Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:51 AM GMT

(Dead parents? Check. Copied Colt 1911 when something else more creative could've been used? Check.)
Tailsdahfox136
#148612592Sunday, October 26, 2014 7:09 AM GMT

(All right, listen shime I cannot accept this. Could we have a bit more of an interesting personality than just, smart, brave and usually nice? It makes your characters personality like a cardboard cut-out of your generic main character that you see in film stores. 'Pretty muscular, handsome,' the only reason someone would want to be handsome is to have romance which we do not want you to have in this RP. But listen, the grammar was good, it just needs a bit more instead of just being a generic super-hero. If you want, I can invite you to a titanpad and I can help improve your CS.)
kattnisskid
#148613834Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:10 AM GMT

(Please start)
Tailsdahfox136
#148614912Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:16 AM GMT

[/STARTING POST\] Jeremiah Grace had never been sure of many things in his life, his moral code, his pirate code, how he could cope with a massive reward on his head and the new plan. He and his first mate had only spent a hour on the plan, possibly the shortest time they'd ever done but with new recruits they needed action and fast before they could force them all into work.
kingfish101
#148614940Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:17 AM GMT

(oh god making my cs now)
kattnisskid
#148615033Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:23 AM GMT

Laing Randall was standing in a corner on the captain's cabin, fiddling with her pistol and quietly rhyming under her breath in Greek as each minute ticked by before they would attack the ship with the "Half a good plan". Her red leather body suit had been cleaned only this morning so all stains from her last blood bath has been cleared out pretty well in her terms, well enough that you didn't notice them from a distance. She glanced around before looking down again.
Tailsdahfox136
#148615100Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:27 AM GMT

[/Jeremiah\] "All right, so, we need to be in and out as fast as possible. These merchants, from what I've learned, are paranoid buggers and have an alarm system that goes off if the captain doesn't input the code," Jeremiah say wearily, rubbing his eye that have dark circles around them. "Be a good girl and make me a sammich? *Turns into sammich*"
kattnisskid
#148615182Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:34 AM GMT

"Well if we do get inside and if the alarms go off we can do the easier thing and shoot everything that moves, it's never stopped working" Laing confidently said, holding her gun up so she could check the new installment that she'd put in. "Are you sure on this attack though...." her words died in her throat as she went back to rhyming. Don't question the Captain Randall, she angrily thought as the rhyme came to a end and thick silence enveloped her.
Tailsdahfox136
#148615226Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:37 AM GMT

[/Jeremiah\] "Well, we're going to be raiding some VERY rare minerals, I can see why you're worried," Jeremiah sighs, continuing to rub his eye. "Be a good girl and make me a sammich? *Turns into sammich*"
rose6666
#148615232Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:37 AM GMT

Natalie would have to be careful to make sure she didn't get caught; she'd likely be executed on the spot. Her disguise was good enough that she wouldn't be caught, though. The rest of the crew knew her as Talia: a kind, Spanish nurse with a great knowledge of medicine. She continued to clean the med bay in regards to any visitors who might come in. (remember to call my character Talia, it'll get more confusing than it already is otherwise)
kingfish101
#148615297Sunday, October 26, 2014 9:42 AM GMT

Name: Halkar Davartan Earth age: 31 Inventory: Laser Rifle, Laser Pistol. Fanny pouch, Occupation: Hitman. Is a guard on the ship. Species: Argonian. Appearance: He looks like most typical Argonians. His skin is green and has sharp teeth and claws. He is 6'1 and has small spikes on his back. Save for a pouch, he just wears armor on him. Personality: Halkar is basically a calm person. He understands basic human language, but he can't speak it. He communicates in the form of roars, grunts and nods. He is also curious person. At times, he usually wanders across the ship. From this curiosity, he has become quite an observer. Despite this, he usually shows the typical arrogance of Argonian. Illnesses (if any): None Bio: Abandoned by his family at a young age, he was forced to live on his own. During his childhood and teens, he had to do whatever it took to survive, even if it involved killing. When he was (earth age) 26 he eventually became a bounty hunter. He worked for numerous organizations and known individuals. In time, his name became well known in Isan. Although he would be captured at times, he would either be "freed" (by interested parties) or by breakouts. In his case, a breakout gone horribly wrong got him back his freedom. He was hired by the pirates under the promises of fame and fortune. Other: Sammich. He carries a knife, but never uses it.