of     1   

Litemare
#148375987Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

30 days since last rendition. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=146532880 watched - 49 to 55, net change 6. +Monogatari, Parasyte, Haganai, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, Milky Holmes to watch - 42 to 62, net change 20 waiting on - 8 to 8, +1 -1. avenging battle woop woop OVAs that are considered an extra episode like nichijou episode 0 and acchi kocchi episode 13 are counted as part of the animu itself but movies and separate series/one-off OVAs are listed separately Acchi Kocchi Azumanga Daioh BlazBlue Alter Memory Chitose Get You! Clannad Deadman Wonderland Depth of Field: Ai to Nikushimi Gekijou Elfen Lied Gugure! Kokkuri-san Haganai Haiyoru! Nyaruani Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember My Mr. Lovecraft Heated Table Series: Kotatsu Higurashi Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Nekogoroshi hen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei Hitsugi no Chaika Is the Order a Rabbit? K-ON! Kanon Kill me Baby Kiniro Mosaic/Kinmoza Little Busters! Little Busters!: EX Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions Lite Love Live Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Milky Holmes Moetan Monogatari My Little Monster Nanana's Buried Treasure Nekogami Yaoyorozu Nichijou Non Non Biyori Nyaruko: Crawling with Love Nyoron Churuya-san Parasyte Plastic Nee-san Puchimas Puella Magi Madoka Magica Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion Sakura Trick Stony Cat Tamako Market The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya The iDOLM@STER The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace YuruYuri Yuyushiki To watch A Certain Magical Index Aiura Akame ga Kill! Amagi Brilliant Park Angel Beats Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day Another Baka and Test Barakamon Black Bullet Bladedance of Elementalers Darker than Black Date a Live Denki-gai no Honya-san Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Fate/Stay night Full Metal Alchemist Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun GJ CLUB Guilty Crown Idolmaster: Xenoglossia Infinite Stratos Jinsei Joshiraku Kimi ni Todoke Kotoura-san Kowarekake no Orgel Kyoukai no Kanata Kämpfer Log Horizon Madan no Ou to Vanadis Minami-ke Mirai Nikki Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea Nanatsu no Taizai No Game no Life Noragami Noucome OreTwi Pani Poni Dash Patema Inverted Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They? Robotics;Notes Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Sabagebu Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Sasami-San@Ganbaranai Seitokai Yakuindomo Senyu Shinsekai Yori Sora no Method Sora no Woto Squid Girl Sword Art Online Tari Tari The Irregular at Magic High School Tokyo Ghoul To Love-Ru Uchouten Kazoku Vividred Operation Wake Up, Girls! Waiting on Kiniro Mosaic season 2 Little Busters: Kud Wafter (completely unconfirmed but hoping for if they're going to make every adaption of the VN as they've done so far) Love Live movie Non Non Biyori season 2 Tamako Love Story to be subbed The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Yuruyuri OVA Haiyore! Nyaruko-san F
AhhTree
#148376029Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

ew weeb "Don't accept that what's happening is just a case of others' suffering or you'll find that you're joining in the turning away"
SMS1337
#148376059Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:58 PM GMT

ew weeb [2] mlg post|pro noscoper|noot noot|http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=146846399 i am the dictator of ot
GoshiDoll
#148376183Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:00 PM GMT

Holy damn that's a lot.
Japantsu
#148376193Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:00 PM GMT

Just make a MAL account. http://myanimelist.net/profile/SpiritualState
Kuroato
#148376290Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

supertryanosaursmaximusweeb
CocoaClinic
#148376407Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:03 PM GMT

I'm chinese, and I find that racist [apieceofabrick120 is kill, 10k is kill rip][ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T6go6EOuG4 ]
Kuroato
#148376760Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:07 PM GMT

start post more litemare so I can flame you into oblivion
Flexaboost
#148376950Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:09 PM GMT

"Haiyore! Nyaruko-san F" AH WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT
Litemare
#148377210Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:12 PM GMT

"AH WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT" no idea. it was just announced fairly recently so sometime in 2015 i'm assuming
Litemare
#148431138Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:47 PM GMT

wonder nanda?

of     1