of     1   

Swagudelo
#148445433Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:40 AM GMT

Every SINGLE time we've driven through Mississippi we've been stopped by the police and randomly questioned One time we got a ticket and the cop wouldn't tell us why which reminds me of a story my friend told He was on his way to Disney World with his dad and they took their Charger and they got stopped by the police. The police asked, "Do you own this car?" After he responded with yes he said "Where are you going" his dad responded with "Disney World" the cop did not believe him and wrote his dad a ticket and followed him for 20 miles to the state border to make sure they were actually going in the direction of Orlando
Swagudelo
#148445507Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:42 AM GMT

we also saw a "The South will rise" decal on the back of a pickup in Alabama and a confederate flag when we stopped at the gas station but that's a story for another day
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#148445526Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:42 AM GMT

Can Mississippi like stop getting imports. And replace it as a state just to sell it to Mexico.
Romoism
#148445559Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

I'm 100% confident Dak Prescott is the only black person in the state of Mississippi who isn't racially profiled.
Islesllah
#148445565Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

Meanwhile I have a target on my head if I come to your state.
Romoism
#148445618Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

That is so ignorant MB1. Texas has one of the largest hispanic populations in the United States.
CheeseyMacral
#148445621Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

i've stopped in many southern states when i drove to florida and in nearly every gas station there were several confederate flags this was in the bible belt obviously so you would probably not see that stuff in the southwest Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
Islesllah
#148445655Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:45 AM GMT

Isn't there tons of resentment tho.
DeadMan253
#148445709Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

social justice warriors are the worst
Chriz13
#148446696Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:05 AM GMT

I went on a trip to Birmingham Alabama to repair old houses, you know, charity. Anyway, the person who ran the trip wanted to give us all the "true southern experience" so obviously part of that experience had to be stopping at a Bojangles Chicken in the middle of but luck nowhere northern Alabama. We get in there and we're immediately met with glares. Now, in the relatively conservative midwest, the girls in our group were fairly modest, gray t shirts, soccer shorts, blonde hair with brown streaks in a ponytail, one girl had a small nose piercing, but that was no big deal, but for Alabama, oh boy that was a sight to see. But then, of course, there's me. I'm a 15 year old kid with hair down to his shoulders wearing flip flops, cargo shorts, a Mexico soccer jersey, and a peace necklace. If it weren't for the fact that they were all so terrified of the flamboyantly gray man sitting next to me I may have wound up hanging out under a tree. After being tired of getting dirty looks for about 20 minutes I make a decision, to be the politest son of a stitch you've ever met. I offered to clean off the table of a 75 year old woman who upon first sight of me began praying to the Almighty Sweet Baby Jesus, she replied with the closest thing to yelling "no" as she could handle, as her lungs were weak from singing gospels all day, she and her husband got into their car which had no fewer than 6 "God Bless America" bumper stickers and drove off, probably directly to church. In the end I only got one, "we don't like your kind here," but I had gotten enough dirty looks to make a Mean Girls sequel.
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#148446896Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:09 AM GMT

Chriz, did you really think it would be a good idea to wear a Mexico kit?
Chriz13
#148446977Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:11 AM GMT

No, why do you think I did it in the first place? On a separate note, I wore the same shirt this year the day Mexico played its final group stage game. Later that night I was going on a walk and this guy stops his car, rolls down his window, yells "go back to Mexico!" and then drives off.
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#148447097Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

But aren't you white and native american????? Thats kinda funny, hearing it from a far. Nobody would really care about it here, since there are so many Mexicans. It's pretty much the norm.
Chriz13
#148447159Thursday, October 23, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

Yeah, and think this guy wanted to pretend to put on his big boy pants. And, as a suffix, I have identified this Bojangles Chicken as being located in Russellville.
TheSliceOfLife
#148449250Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:04 AM GMT

confederate flags EVERYWHERE in the south. I saw it all the time in Florida. every time i drove through mississippi tho it always smelled horrible and one time we had to take multiple detours because the way we were going was flooded. Turns out there was NO way out of that area except one slightly flooded road. we tried to take it but then a cop stopped us and closed the street as we were trying to go through it when it wasnt even that bad. so we delayed our trip for a day waiting for the flood to pass lol Redshaman/Zerova/Blizzaria/NeoBlizzaria/NeoBlizz

of     1