of     1   

glitch19
#148526868Friday, October 24, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

Early September I started development into a new zombie game. The link to the first and second forum posts are shown at the end of this paragraph. Since then, the group of people working on this project has increased to include wacon, clone52, aoldgeezer, fredoski, Omnisxiii2, lsp425, koolakbar, skp123, and myself. The game is hosted on the account "InfinityZombiePlus." We also have group called Unbound Studios that is owned by "Kuas." http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=147143501 http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=145975202 The game has changed directions and is not centered primarily around extremely large Free-Roam maps. In these free-roam maps, players can find missions that teleport them to separate games in the universe, or can join Events (which will be explained later). The free-roam maps and missions will be connected in a logical order (ex: a mission in the sewers might be found in the city). You can spawn anywhere that you have already been to meaning that this game is centered around exploring. As you explore, you will fight off pathfinding zombies (which are still in development). You will earn experience from them as well as collect other supplies that they will drop upon death. TO BE A BUILDER: To be a builder, we simply ask that you do not use any free models unless necessary. We're also looking for skilled builders (sorry beginners). If you need something scripted or built, please ask myself or one of the other main builders and we will see what we can do. Please note that all zombies and weapons will be provided by us. Sorry, but this is not negotiable. If you have special requests pertaining to zombies or weapons you can also ask. Also, include areas in your map for us to add ammo boxes or other special items. If you do build, you will receive credit for your map and may possibly earn special powers in the game when it comes out. Please message glitch19 for details about building. SCRIPTING: We currently have scripters who have mastered GUIs and data persistence. We however are in need of scripters who can help with scripting our weapons, making bosses, and aiding in the development of the pathfinding zombies. We already have several members who are proficient in creating weapons and vehicles. Sorry weapon and vehicle builders! We also could use someone who knows how to use animations. This will be used to help create the bosses. GAMEPLAY: The game will start in an extremely detailed prison map currently being created by "aoldgeezer." This map will end with a boss battle. Once the player beats this level, they will then unlock the first fee-roam map that is also currently being built. This free-roam map is a forest/mountain map that will eventually transition into the second free-roam map being built by myself that's an extremely large city. We will create more free-roam maps as time progresses. Missions: As previously stated, the free-roam maps will have many missions in them. These missions teleport players to other servers in the universe where they beat a more detailed (and more difficult) level. These will usually have more zombies and individual builders will build these missions where as several builders build each free-roam map. Supplies: Zombies will drop supplies when they're killed. Players can also find supplies laying on the ground or in treasure chests. Some treasure chests will only be a one time find (ex: if it has a weapon in it), and others will only be accessible once every T hours. For supplies, we will have: weapons weapon attachments in the future ammo flashlights batteries (for flashlights and other electronic devices) shoes (for different walkspeeds) Health packs (several kinds) flares swords. EVENTS: Events are a special thing and most likely won't exist when the game launches initially. And Event is where everyone in the server gets a request at the same time for them to teleport to a new server (all together) to fight a boss. Events are like missions, but usually shorter and a LOT more difficult so players have to work together. Also, if you die in an event, you teleport back to the free-roam map. There will be a lot of supplies in Events making them very special. If you'd like to build, script, or have any questions, please message "glitch19."
SKP123
#148528270Friday, October 24, 2014 11:17 PM GMT

FIRST! Anyways other than this, I plan on making a game mechanic map to explain certain game mechanics making things easier to show and explain in less detailed small minimaps to show differences and such. If this goes through with the rest of the team the events and such will be explained. Also an informational part of my personal website (Skp123 Website as its called) will be added discussing this project and explaining some of the mechanics and having everything neat and in order.
Vektrax
#148548918Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:32 AM GMT

This'll be great
seargentcrossbow99
#148562017Saturday, October 25, 2014 3:48 PM GMT

So this is quite like Apocalypse Rising x After the Flash rp. Cool!
SKP123
#148642347Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:00 PM GMT

Not exactly, apoc. is a huge map that keeps being expanded (either with easter eggs or details idk anymore) and has randomly spawning zombies and randomly spawning items. I dont know about after the flash, because i havent played it. This has more of a mission stance and more of a game that you might find in a shop or on Steam. Featuring sidequests (From free-roam maps), main missions (from normal maps), different weapons, and more. Im not trying to correct what your saying, its just that I dont want you to have the wrong idea.
SKP123
#148670667Monday, October 27, 2014 2:38 AM GMT

Btw, do not go to my website. Plus the website idea is closed. Wish i could find a delete button.
Shreq
#148685579Monday, October 27, 2014 12:47 PM GMT

I'll help be a builder? Shreq, ogrelord of crane flies
juzzbyXfalcon
#148700842Monday, October 27, 2014 8:36 PM GMT

Interesting idea. I'd expect someone of your qualities to be able to pull it off too. If I weren't so busy I'd have loved to help you out with those pathfinding zombies and guns!
Wacon
#148723452Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

If you wish to join the development team for this, please message glitch19, Wacon, or InfinityZombiePlus
Omnisxiii2
#149269213Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:45 AM GMT

I actually didn't know much about how the game was going to be like before I read this...all I knew before was that there were going to be shoes, flashlights, and not a lot of free-roams with more linear structure... This post is enlightening...
InfinityZombiePlus
#149902797Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

We're nearing Alpha. If anyone wants to join the dev team, now's the best time.

of     1