of     1   

kingfish101
#148594185Sunday, October 26, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

(its story time everybody) While Lisbon slowly falls to the control of Spain, Lars Baasch and his army march to unite West Prussia from Poland-Lithuania. Engaging Commonwealth forces near the city of Gdansk, Lars observes the battle, foolishly deciding to take part in a Hussar charge. -Hilltop near Gdansk, West Prussia. March 28, 1701- "So, this is their famed Winged Hussars." My 2nd in command stares at me in awe. "There is a reason they are called Winged Hussars, Ludvig. Most say that the feathers are there to make a loud noise when they charge at the enemy. Scare tactics. Others say that they protect the rider from swords and arrows. If that is the case, then it is obviously pathetic." "Yes, Herr general." Ludvig is my 2nd in command. He is loyal to me, but he is so out of fear. But I can ensure his loyalty in times of civil war. "If you ignore the Winged Hussars, then this battle is ours. The Guard Grenadiers would take some time, but no matter. They are no match for our Superior Line Infantry and Death's Head Hussars. " Which is obviously true. Our "Superior" Line Infantry is basically composed of veterans who have survived Prussia's previous wars. I can obviously depend on them to hold the line even if they are outnumbered. Similar to Death's Heads Hussars, (despite being modeled off of Austria's) who are also willing to die for the sake of Prussia. The sounds of cannon cloud my thinking. Even from this hilltop, you can hear muskets fire, the screams of the many men who die for their causes, and the rain that pours over me as if they were god's tears. If god is weeping, then this is clearly a sign of bad things to come. We have a fairly sized army, the same with the Commonwealth's. While some militia take part in the battle, their only pikemen unit routed due to the fact that their officer decided to foolishy charge Line Infantry with long pikes. If that is how the brain of their officer works, then I can't wait to see the fool who leads them. "Follow me! Group with the Hussars. Now is the time we strike." "We? Herr general, are you suggesting that-" "Do you have any objections?" Ludvig stares at me as if I were the devil himself! At least I can be sure that I can rely on him to do errands, out of fear at least. "No, Herr general." "Good then." Me and my bodyguard begin trotting to the Hussars, who are not far and in flat ground. As we make our way to the Hussars, (one regular hussar regiment and Death's Head) I could see the Winged Hussars fall back along with their militia. Progress is showing, victory is slowly heading towads us. When I group with the Hussars, I see the confidence in their faces. Just by looking at their facial expressions, you can tell that they crave for battle as much as I do. "The famous Death's Head Hussars. Today you will crave battle once more, this time against the armies of the Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth. We will attack from the right flank. One good charge and we win this battle. I suggest you make your ancestors proud. Prussia looks at us with weary eyes, but not for long." I raise my sword and hear the screams of many men willing to die for Prussia. We then begin our charge, slanting right along the way. The galloping eventually overcomes the screams of the men, as we make our way. Once we were near the cannons, we began our charge. The Polish artillerymen had attempted to fall back, but they were slaughtered by our blades. At the same time, my Superior Line Infantry regiments had begun charging their Polish counterparts. Eventually, they all routed. Even their "general" had fled as well. "Der Sieg ist unser!" I cry out, and in sync the many soldiers who has taken part in this glorious battle. But this is only the beginning. Soon, all of Europe will be under the control of mighty Prussia. (I'm no expert in early modern warfare.) LET THE CRITICISM COMMENCE.
kingfish101
#148602603Sunday, October 26, 2014 3:20 AM GMT

Bump
kingfish101
#148611420Sunday, October 26, 2014 6:14 AM GMT

second bump
MrVincent
#148612871Sunday, October 26, 2014 7:22 AM GMT

looks cool only if i didn't tl;dr everything :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░░█░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
kingfish101
#148612955Sunday, October 26, 2014 7:26 AM GMT

im no expert in early modern warfare and this is based off the battles i played
kingfish101
#148630601Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:48 PM GMT

bump
kingfish101
#148637157Sunday, October 26, 2014 6:40 PM GMT

bump

of     1