Humding3r
#148660239Monday, October 27, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

I stay standing for seconds after the people bow down. I don't worship anyone... "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but it's pretty complicated."
awesome234
#148660811Monday, October 27, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

Name// Stephen Black Age// 16 Gender// Male Appearance// Stephen has light brown, chestnut colored hair, that is very short, nearly a buzz cut. He has dark blue eyes, that compliment his slightly darker skin tone, and he has a relatively muscular build, but still thin from living on the street. Stephen stands at around six foot. For clothes, he wears old, dirty, and torn up fabric. His shirt was once a deep red, and is made of a thermal material, not that it would protect much from the cold. His pants are a simple pair of black jeans, and he carries around a tattered grey backpack that contains his few belongings or current food items. He doesn't wear shoes, because they wore out long ago, and became more of a hindrance then a helpful item. The only item of his that looks like it might be worth something is a silver chain necklace, which he keeps under his shirt to protect it. Personality (Optional)// Talkative, Moody, Somewhat of a Joker, etc. Biography (At least 3 sentences)// Stephen lived in a poor orphanage for most of his life, up until he was 15, when he was kicked out for being too much of a troublemaker. He certainly never considered the things he did to be anything but hilarious, even if one time he did happen to accidentally steal something worth quite a bit of money. After his eviction from the one place he called home, he tried to make an honest living, but none of the shopkeepers or even stall keepers wanted the help from a dirty, homeless boy. So, he went with a different way to earn his keep, he began to simply take what he needed off the stalls, they charged too much for them anyway. The open market was too busy to be guarded that well, and he quickly learned how not to get caught. Even so, he ended up spending a few months in prison for being caught stealing some food. It was lucky he wasn't caught stealing something worth more, but the judge took pity on him and lowered the sentence. He had only gotten out of prison a few weeks before he was approached by the strange man, and he jumped on the opportunity to get away from the life of surviving and moving on to something that may have purpose. Skills// Stephen is relatively agile and stealthy, mostly from when he had to be careful around police when he took something, and he also is moderately talented with a knife from minor fights with other homeless kids. Other then that though, most of his talents consist of running from he needs to, and his skill at pickpocketing and slipping things off of the stalls in the open market. Other// N/A - Hakuna Matata -
TheRealKhiione
#148660947Monday, October 27, 2014 12:30 AM GMT

you're accepted awesome.
TheRanRanRu
#148661035Monday, October 27, 2014 12:31 AM GMT

As the many kids slowly bowed down, Madison panicked. She didn't like the sound of that. She knelt but let her fingertips slide to the handle of her knife. She wasn't really sure what to do but she didn't want to get killed. Madison was starting to regret her decision.
Humding3r
#148661363Monday, October 27, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

Looking at all the kids getting down, I curse under my breath. Why did I even-- grr. I clench my fists. I don't move. I'm not worshiping a man I don't know. "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but it's pretty complicated."
Laserbeak89
#148662182Monday, October 27, 2014 12:47 AM GMT

Jimmy bows down without looking at the others. 'I don't need any trouble, especially with my size.' He thought to himself as he bent his head towards the ground.
awesome234
#148662417Monday, October 27, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Stephen smirks at the command, and slowly lowers himself down to his knees. If he had to bow to some faceless man in order to slowly became someone others may consider a threat, he would do it. He was sick of being looked down on just because he didn't like to follow the rules. - Hakuna Matata -
TheRanRanRu
#148662506Monday, October 27, 2014 12:50 AM GMT

Guess we're done for the night, lol]
PawzKat
#148664600Monday, October 27, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

"The hell?" Lyn whispered to herself, mumbling the swear beneath her breath. She hadn't been raised as a religious person, and certainly didn't want to start believing in some proofless being now. And this guy - he called himself The Master? Seemed like he was full of it, and had a knack for cliche titles. Lyn didn't want to be a trouble of course, and she would definitely be looked down upon if she could pass this mere test. Ever so slowly, her knees bent, and she began to slowly sink to the ground. The girl took her own, sweet time, of course.
Laserbeak89
#148665467Monday, October 27, 2014 1:24 AM GMT

Jimmy looked over at the others and saw this one person taking their time about it. "Do you want to get yourself killed?" He mumbled, wondering if anyone heard it. Besides the people next to him.
ladyIeia
#148667393Monday, October 27, 2014 1:53 AM GMT

Alexandria followed the commands, she doesn't care who she's bowing to but the one rule is: Avoid death and I can tell you she's not gonna stop following it now, I don't know why some are so repelled it's not even that hard.
Heixing
#148668193Monday, October 27, 2014 2:05 AM GMT

(Hopefully I don't die after this.) Amidst the bowing boys and girls, Hei stood. He crossed his arm, and stared off to the left, grimacing while gritting his teeth. "It'll be a cold day in hell when I bow down!" He said, glaring in the direction of the darkness; hints of resistance and defiance burning within his eyes. His hand dropped and he fingered his knife, daring one of the men to try him.
EarthBoundv4
#148668311Monday, October 27, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

Name// Maleficus Malum Age// Sixteen Gender// Male Appearance// Maleficus has shortly cut black hair, blood-red eyes, a very pale white skin, stands at 5'6" and is roughly 114, he appears to be very weak. He has scars along his arms from fights with other orphans who tried stealing his food. Personality (Optional)//TBA :D Biography (At least 3 sentences)// Maleficus grew up in a small family, but when he was ten years old, a man broke into his house, and killed his parents. For a while he lived with his cousins, but one day he ran away since he was treated terribly. Ever since he was twelve he has lived on the streets, and found a black handled knife, with a golden tinted blade one day when he was looking for food, and he has kept the blade with him ever since. Skills// He is very good with a blade, is a pretty fast runner, and is really stealthy. Other// (Insert lenny face here) I am the lord of death, bow down to me peasants.
doodlepants45
#148668710Monday, October 27, 2014 2:12 AM GMT

Esmeri went along with what the others were doing, kneeling down to this 'Master.' It was either do or die in this case. The young girl kept silent, not a sound escaping her lips, for she did not wish to end up like the lad who tried to escape.
EarthBoundv4
#148669383Monday, October 27, 2014 2:22 AM GMT

(Forgot my clothes on appearance ffs he is wearing everyday clothes but all tathered up and ripped.) I am the lord of death, bow down to me peasants.
Humding3r
#148700092Monday, October 27, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

(Lazer, was that directed at me?) I stand up straight, and hold my ground.
Laserbeak89
#148700172Monday, October 27, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

(No.)
TheRanRanRu
#148701957Monday, October 27, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

Madison slowed her breathing and tugged on the handle of the knife. After a few attempts, she pulled it free and tightened her fingers around it. Her knee wasn't completely on the ground so she could be ready if she needed to spring an attack.
Humding3r
#148703628Monday, October 27, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

Looking at Madison and Hei, I smile. I happen to have a dagger right he-- it's gone. I must've dropped it during the helipod ride here. I'm helpless now. Maybe I can get my hands on a dagger later. But who said I've never been in a fist fight? I clench my fists.
TheRealKhiione
#148705737Monday, October 27, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

Anthony slowly kneeled. This was getting creepy. Elise shot a confused look at him, wondering what to do. "Just get down," Anthony mumbled under his breath. Elise reluctantly got down on her knees. -- Many peoples' gazes dart to Hei, who is the only person standing. A bearded man quickly takes out a syringe and approaches him, but he is stopped by a voice. "The master says let him stand," a voice calls from the darkness. The bearded man quickly disappeared into the surrounding blackness. The same voice says, "Welcome all of you. We are the Silver's Bane, and this is our academy. We will be testing all of you to see who is worthy to join our ranks. We will also be 'grading' your skills. These scores will determine your place in the Silver's Bane. If you fail at all forms of work, you will be eliminated. Remember that failures are not aloud to leave this academy alive. That should be enough incentive to work hard. We... apologize... for the inconvenience of this darkness, it is a traditional preparation service. I would also like to remind you that we do not teach silly subjects like math and english. Our academy focuses on combat, such as: agility, knife work, stealth, archery, and disguising. Anyways, please stand, the lights will come on in a moment and schedules will be handed out. You will meet our master soon enough." -- Anthony and Elise stood again.
TheRealKhiione
#148706141Monday, October 27, 2014 10:02 PM GMT

^ *Hei and Markus
Laserbeak89
#148706399Monday, October 27, 2014 10:06 PM GMT

Jimmy took a large breath as he struggled to get off of his boney knee. When he finally risen to his feet, he stretched his legs, bones slightly making an eerie yet quiet noise. [typing on the xbox while my dad is on the computer is fun!]
doodlepants45
#148706535Monday, October 27, 2014 10:08 PM GMT

Remaining silent, Esmeri stood up, once again following the orders given. It was no doubt that the young girl was confused about what was going on. Maybe, she would find her answers to her questions soon enough.
Humding3r
#148707482Monday, October 27, 2014 10:20 PM GMT

Markus I take a sigh of relief at the bearded man walking away. I then take a look at Hei, the other boy who held his ground. "Ey." "In the depths, nobody can hear you scream. Well, they can, but.. uhh.. it's uhh... pretty hard."
TheRanRanRu
#148707887Monday, October 27, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

Madison grinned at the sound of knifework. She slid her knife back down her sleeve again and sighed. She slowly stood up and waiting for this important person.